[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food anxiety? Do I have a problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: anxiety-diet.jpg (14KB, 300x199px) Image search: [Google]
anxiety-diet.jpg
14KB, 300x199px
Hey guys. So I've been dieting for a long time now. But any time I have a really bad day and I'm feeling emotional and sad and depressed I go and binge eat - chinese food, pizza, sandwiches, etc.

So these past 4 days or so, I've been eating way more unhealthy than usual. I was so afraid to look at the scale, because I was so sure that I had gained around 10lbs and ruined my progress of the last few weeks. But I went on the scale, and I think I only gained 2. So not really a big deal.

But the thing is that I constantly think I'm gaining more weight, even when I have like a single cheat meal I dread going on the scale and I get scared and I'm like "oh god no i'm gaining weight no no no" and I get afraid about fitting into my clothes

Is this unhealthy?
>>
Check bf% its what matters not weight
>>
>>39400350
Don't have measuring tape.

But that number on the scale is very important to me.
>>
>>39400333
yeah u have a problem and food is your cure.
people usually turn to food or drugs sometimes both.

idk it really depends on how you feel tbqh. if gaining weight affects your relationships then found a different way to combat stress maybe mediation. or force yourself to only have healthy food around you.
>>
>>39400333
Stop eating your feels. Find other ways to dea. Nice trips.
>>
File: 1415432867405.jpg (31KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1415432867405.jpg
31KB, 500x667px
>>39400333
are you female? if not you should stop acting like a bitch.
>>
>>39401656
I don't usually eat my feels. But that's not the point of this thread. The point is, after I have even ONE cheat meal I think I've gained a ton of weight and get anxiety and panic.
>>
>>39402145
>The point is, after I have even ONE cheat meal I think I've gained a ton of weight and get anxiety and panic.
You're projecting loads of issues onto food. You're eating your feels.
>>
>>39400333
Your actions determine your success or failure in being healthy. If you're eating good, training good, and sleeping good you should feel good. Tell the bad feels in your head to shut the fuck up.

If you hit a speed bump and fuck up once in a while it doesn't matter at all. Even a week of constant cheating isn't the end of the world. Just file it away in your mind as a refeed and go back to work.
>>
>>39400333
Just realize you're gonna feel like shit either way.
Either you're going to not eat the food and feel like shit and want to eat it the whole time or you're gonna cave in and binge and feel like shit afterwards.

You mind as well choose the option that leaves you feeling like shit while being a little closer to your goal.
>>
>>39400333
Take control of your habits faggot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.