[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

HOW
>>
>>39399414

vegetarian diet.
>>
>>39399414
He is the most attractive guy I've seen even though he has brown hair and brown eyes.

HOW.
>>
>>39399440
What?
Every girl ive ever been with has complained that i dont have brown eyes/dark brown hair when im blue/green eyed with light brown hair

Where the fuck do you find girls who like this?
>>
>>39399449
Sounds like the girls in your area are coalburners.
>>
>>39399449
BIG
>>
>>39399458
arent most of em?
First girl i met and had an interest in complained about me being white instead of middle eastern since it would have been so much more attractive if i was since i had other qualities but the color of my skin, eyes and hair was off for her
This has happened atleast ten times, too lazy to count em all

>Inb4 where u live
Sweden
>>
>>39399509
Things that never happened.
>>
>>39399449
black hair green eyes mustard race
>>
>>39399414
>waiting for patrick bateman routine pasta
>>
>>39399515
I could post up chatlogs from girls who say this, i could give you an additional example of a girl who refused to date white guys and during her whole life she hasnt dated or slept with a single white guy but im not really that keen on presuading some random dickhole on a hungarian baby trading forum

Id just love to meet girls who like guys with lighter features instead of the constant barrage of "You need to be dark af to date me" mentality
>>
File: 1479058990597.jpg (621KB, 750x968px) Image search: [Google]
1479058990597.jpg
621KB, 750x968px
>>39399549
>>
>>39399580
Nice, didn't expect that.

>moisturizer
>anti-aging eye balm
>moisturizing protective lotion
I thought the best skin gains are made with no products at all.
>>
>>39399562
Come to North East. Most of the (fit) women only like white guys. Only fatties and used goods go for non whites.
>>
>>39399580
Top kek. Nice try, but let me show you how it's done. Check these.
>>
>>39399591
>Only fatties and used goods go for non whites.
Why do people keep saying that? Are you so insecure that you need to repeat a lie over and over again to eventually believe it?
>>
>>39399562
>>39399596
>implying ones who search for dubs would be blessed by them
>>
>>39399596
lol check my 44
>>
>>39399591
North east what?
>>
>>39399600
Because its true.

Not to the extent /pol/ would have you believe. But as a test go look at ads on craiglest for NE sector or any dating site for the region. You'll quickly notice its only the bbw that specifically want blacks or the 35+ trying to capture their youth.

t. non white anon

>>39399625
U.S. of A. Specifically VA, MD, PA and the carolinas. Southern states to some extent as well but I haven't done much dating there.

Special groups like SJW make the exceptions.
>>
>>39399610
>>39399606
It's time to end this shit once and for all. Czech 'em
>>
>>39399671
>U.S. of A. Specifically VA, MD, PA and the carolinas. Southern states to some extent as well but I haven't done much dating there.

How the fuck are Virginia and the Carolinas in the North East?
>>
>>39399671
>U.S. of A
Gonna have to visit sometime and try to pick up chicks but i reckon its gonna go the same way as here in sweden
Girls being totally uninterested unless youre middle eastern and in 9/10 cases the girl has a bf already
>>
Don't act like you know who Bateman is.
>>
>>39399772
>missing the point.

Good geography catch.

>>39399776
US isn't the only place. It just comes down more to who is more exotic. Here black guys are dime a dozen.
>>
>>39399433
It's always satisfying to see a thread go on for this long without anyone responding to the bait
>>
>>39399841
>It just comes down more to who is more exotic
Then its definetly me, most guys i grew up with are black/middle eastern/hispanic
At one point i was the only white kid in class, for two years running

Still, i need to visit the states and play the foreigner role and see if it works
maybe you have some single chicks who like white guys and have reasonable standards, who knows
>>
ITT: retarded filth who come up with excuses for why women want fucking nothing to do with them. When will they learn it's them specifically and not what they look like
>>
>>39399671
I've lived in all the aforementioned states and have found coal burners in each. It doesn't really change much per region, you just have to find non-trashy white women
>>
>>39399449
>>39399458
>>39399509
>>39399562
>>39399591
>>39399671
>>39399841
I'm italian.
When can I go and have some luck?
scandinavia, netherlands, uk, us?
>>
>>39399440
You've been memed friend, hard to believe the internet would lie to you
>>
>>39399949
Im Sweden and it seems if you got black hair and brown eyes legs will fly open for you
>>
>>39399950
What?
>>
>>39399964
sweet
is it the same in Nor-Den-Fin?
sorry nothing personnel I just dont wanna get mugged by a """refugee"""
>>
>>39399985
Dunno, i think norway is somewhat similar
Also you probably wont get mugged by refugees, they are on government benefits so they get paid already and dont need to mug people

My advice is to try, scandinavian girls are pretty known for being only interested in foreign guys
>>
>>39400007
is there a period that is ideal for vacation over there? like so it's not totally empty but also not crowded as fuck, like I suppose it will be at xmas
I just started a job and gotta chose my vacation, that's the thing
>>
>>39400050
If you want prime dating time i think summer is best but im not terrific at dating in sweden since the options for a Swedish guy are very limited
The ratio between girls:guys is somewhere in 1:10 so you might want to prepare for that shit

go summer dude or days between xmas and new years and get tinder
if you got exotic features you should get a few matches atleast
>>
>>39399671
>craiglest
>expecting to find anything other than trash

LMAO
>>
>>39400070
I didnt go anywhere this summer so I'd like to go asap
I'll watch prices for xmas-newyrs.
maybe around february or carnival
>>
>>39400124
Around midsummers eve its common swedish tradition to get drunk off your ass so you might want to be around for that
anyways, good luck mate
>>
ITT: Swedish cuckold fantasies
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.