[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone know how to get hair gains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 0-thinning-hair-intro.jpg (80KB, 740x987px) Image search: [Google]
0-thinning-hair-intro.jpg
80KB, 740x987px
Anyone know how to get hair gains?
>>
>>39395742
injecting testosterone will yield prime facial hair gains
>>
cold showers

stop using shampoo/conditioner - only water. it'll look greasy for about a week or maybe two, but afterwards it'll look 1000x better and you won't need to shower everyday to keep it looking clean and fresh
>>
>>39395800
>stop using shampoo/conditioner - only water. it'll look greasy for about a week or maybe two, but afterwards it'll look 1000x better and you won't need to shower everyday to keep it looking clean and fresh

Explain how this works?
>>
>>39395742
Take creatine if you already do, double the dosage.

Creatine increases potency of DHT without increasing test. Literally getting more from less.
>>
File: noshampoo.jpg (502KB, 1169x1748px) Image search: [Google]
noshampoo.jpg
502KB, 1169x1748px
>>39395810 Basically shampoo's only purpose is to strip natural oil from your hair so it gives the appearance of it being "cleaner." Since all the natural oil is being stripped, your scalp starts to over-produce to try to compensate. This is why people have greasy hair the next day when they wake up. Once you drop shampoo, your hair will stop having to over-produce natural oils and will eventually settle down. Your hair in the long run will look better overall, stay cleaner for much longer, and you'll end up saving a lot of money.

Pic related (not me, just some other guy that stopped using shampoo/conditioner)
>>
>>39395742
In order to achieve "hair gains" you will need.

Optimal vitamin intake (you can go online and see values you need daily)

Proper hydration. Stick to water/coffee/tea. 1,5L at minimum 2,5-3Lmax, new reasearch shows 2L is perfect.

Blood flow. You will need to brush your scalp lightly in circular movements. Everyday for 5 minutes. (focus on areas with less hair).

Moisturize your scalp. You scalp should never be dry and flaky. This will stop the blood circulation because of all the dead skin cells on your scalp. Get some Argon Oil (Or any hair oil that isn't shit, google it)

As for showers, you cannot wash your hair with cold water, and not with warm. Cold water will make your hair break more easily, and if you have hair loss or thinning hair, it will be even worse. Warm water cannot be used either as it will fry your scalp. Use lukewarm water (middle between warm and cold)

Never pull you hair. It's a myth that it will become stronger. Don't scratch your scalp with your nails.

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY

GET YOUR FUCKING SLEEP. You need at least 7-8 hours of PERFECT sleep. If you're a man, you will know you had a perfect sleep (and that you are healthy) If you wake up with a boner, that's not caused by having to pee..
>>
>>39395839
i wonder what his hair smells like
probably like "him" aka the natural unique odor every human has
>>
>>39395817
Nice bait

Don't do this anon, DHT will cause you to lose your hair if you have a predisposition to male pattern baldness.
>>
>>39395839
You live in a city with 0% fine dust and air pollution?
>>
>>39395839
Yeah well this is not true. I shave my head from time to time, and when my hair are short i don't use shampoo or whatever, just water. After a few month when the hair have regrown i'm forced to use shampoo again if i don't want to have semi greasy hair all the time. But i'll conceed that it's only half greasy.

Anyway, it depends of your age, of your skin, of your hair etc so there is no definitive answer that work for everyone but if you have short hair, shampoo once in a week and just use plain water the other days and you should be fine.
>>
>>39397398
you still use water every day though
>>
>>39395742
Don't be genetic trash lmao.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.