[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That rugby-playing girl at the gym that not only out lifts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1466910350396.jpg (229KB, 627x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466910350396.jpg
229KB, 627x720px
>That rugby-playing girl at the gym that not only out lifts me but also is more muscular than me and looks hot

J u st

I don't want to lift anymore, bros.

What's the point of lifting when you're weaker than girls?

I'm considering just roiding because either I have legit low test or I just need a boost to be more masculibe. This isn't fair
>>
Lift for more than a week and you'll be stronger.
>>
>>39395116
I have been for months.

She's thicc and strong. I don't want to lift anymore
>>
what are her lifts? I don't wanna lose to a girl
>>
Please post the creepshots.
>>
>>39395087
Wow fucking surprise, someone who has done X thing longer than you have is better than you at thing.

The real winner is the one who keeps going to the gym for the rest of their lives, and doesn't peter out to some shitty yoga classes once they have kids
>>
>>39395178
I feel like I'm failing the male race if I dont beat her
>>
a women fully roided out is 2 years max for a dude.
>>
>>39395203
take MTF hormones. you can still use your boipucci to be of use.
>>
If you keep lifting and eating, you'll be stronger than her just by virtue of being a male . Unless she's on a bunch of gear , but I'm pretty sure there are natty males who are stronger than females on lots of gear
>>
>>39395128
If some high test slut was enough to throw you off then you never wanted to lift in the first place.
>>
>>39395307
According to my not very extensive googling, the most weight ever deadlifted by a woman is 305kg @ 140kg bodyweight and that was by a woman on tons of gear. So yes, there are definitely natty dudes that are stronger.
>>
>>39395266
I'll take FtM hormones instead
>>
>>39395128
Then stop you whiny faggot. She worked harder than you for longer, she should be an inspiration you dyel, insecure bitch
>>
>>39395470
fuck u nerd
>>
>>39395087
>I don't want to lift anymore
Whay are you, some Omega? Quit bitching and man the fuck up!
>>
>>39395087
shes not natty
>>
>>39395128
>months
Bait or just dumb?
Either way never stop.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.