[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do women approach and try to pick up attractive men the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 17

do women approach and try to pick up attractive men the same way men go out and try to pick up women?

i was reading an article about how most men delude themselves into thinking "i'm good looking i just have to do my part as a man and go approach" but in reality, if a woman is attracted to a man she will go up and approach him.

basically it says if you were actually attractive; you would know it because women would approach you all the time.

if women are not actively approaching you and trying to pick you up; sorry m8 you arent attractive enough (7/10+ only)

is this true or not?
>>
>>39394411
They do, but it's much more subtle. She'll find excuses to spend time around you, or if you're in a group together she'll stand/sit next to you.
>>
>>39394411
Yes, but there's such a smaller fraction of guys who are very attractive than girls who are very attractive. No, this isnt any top 1% of guys get 90% of pussy /r9k/ bullshit. It just means that girls have to settle more often. And that guys need to approach. Just because you don't get approached doesnt mean youre not attractive enough to bang
>>
>>39394411
They do but there's two caveats. One, only certain girls will do this. Usually it's uglier ones who know they need to be aggressive to get a good looking man. The hottest girls don't need to approach, just like you're saying about men. Two, it's a different kind of approach. It's subtle shit, like standing next to you at the bar. Looking at you, smiling, making weird small talk. It more like they're presenting you with an opportunity to be the man and take the lead. They still want you to show that you're a leader. Either way, it doesn't fucking matter. Hit girls date ugly guys all of the time. Being an attractive male is more than just being assthetic.
>>
>>39394435
p much this. In addition to the fact most girls need to talk to you before they find you attractive.
>>
File: WomenLaughing.jpg (7KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
WomenLaughing.jpg
7KB, 280x180px
> Hot girls date ugly guys all of the time
>>
>>39394411
>tfw I've only ever been picked up by girls. And those were the only three times I've had sex in 23 years.

Idk, I'd consider myself decently fit, good face, not a total idiot, can be charismatic when I need to, and I get mired by and have chemistry with legit qts all the time, but my autism absolutely prevents me from making any kind of move first so ofc nothing happens. The only time anything ever happens non-platonically is when a girl shows overt interest and asks me to go back to her place or sleep over at mine, and that's only happened 3 times, although honestly I really don't go out more than once a week and keep a very lose friend circle
>>
very few women approach like men do.

a woman's idea of "approaching" is standing in your vicinity and ocasionally looking your way. a few girls will ask you some random question to get your attention, then hope you carry the conversation.

I get mired on every day, but only 4 or 5 times a week a girl will say something, and only once every few months a girl will actually hit on me.
>>
>>39395529
I don't pay enough attention to my surroundings to notice when a girl is miring. Does anyone else just kinda go through your say not paying attention to anything around you? Like trying to remember what I'm doing in public is really hazy, I get the general outlines of what I saw/heard and that's it. Do they really expect me to give a fuck where they were standing or what they were looking at etc?
>>
>>39395529
>hope you carry the conversation
how do you continue the conversation?

i feel like i get boring really quickly when the girl just looks down or to the side and is like "yeah..." and i dont know how to continue talking without being all over the place.
>>
>>39395554
>>39395600

I rarely approach just from getting mired. only if the girl looks really friendly. most girls miring have a deer in headlights look that can be weird. I always try when they say something, though.

I fuck it up more often than I get it right, but I still try every time. like, I get 3 good convos out of every 10 attempts. you have to try and be your most focused in any situation where you know you'll be around girls. so when I'm at work I always try to keep my mind sharp enough, be it with tiny amounts of dark chocolate or candy or guarana or any similar stimulant that isn't going to keep me awake all night.

I often put my foot in my mouth, but one thing I noticed is that women don't care if you change the subject. men carry conversations in a logical fashion, women don't, they can be talking about the weather and move into food, they don't care.

I also have gotten better at not second-guessing what I want to say. girls respond better to an offensive thing you were actually thinking than some careful re-writing of what you were actually thinking. they can smell fear and doubt a mile away, so it's ALWAYS better to say whatever than carefully choosing your words.

if you say something really dumb, you can just say "damn, what the fuck did I just say, sorry I'm drunk".

when in doubt, create some random narrative about the girl, like she's some troublemaker and you can tell you'll get in trouble, etc.
>>
It depends on how aggressive they are and the quality of guys who normally approach them.

In my senior year of HS i dated several girls who I thought were way out of my league, then I find out later that they were just happy to have a boyfriend at all. It was just a case of who approached them first, because their dating pool consisted of a bunch of awkward guys who never approached them like a normal human being.

I've also had several girls hone in on me. They'll find a way to talk to you if they want to, you just have to be receptive and invite them to eat/hang out alone sometime.

But it's not going to be the same as when men cold approach women in public. They'll actually try to get to know you, or just get your attention. They won't immediately go for swapping numbers or fucking
>>
File: 1457496346684.gif (870KB, 401x241px) Image search: [Google]
1457496346684.gif
870KB, 401x241px
>>39394481
>In addition to the fact most girls need to talk to you before they find you attractive.
>>
>>39395685
>>39395667

does anyone else feel insulted when ugly/fat girls try and talk to you/show interest in you?

its as if they think they have a shot with you because you are that ugly and/or weird that she thinks you must be desperate enough to fuck her.

this happens far too often and each time it does i think "damn this girl literally thought she had a shot with me. im a fucking piece of shit ugly loser"
>>
File: 2016-08-21 20.33.56.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-21 20.33.56.png
1MB, 1334x750px
most women will expect you to be the one to approach. those that are interested in you would rather be noticed by you than to be the one to initiate interaction.

that's why there is that difference in how they make their interest known and why it's more subtle

go talk to her next time you see her, /fit/.

>maintain eye contact
>smile
>have an opinion on lots of different things to help keep the convo going
>>
>>39394411

Sufficiently drunk women will hit on you if you're attractive.

Sober women may directly hit on you if you're in like the top 2% of men and seem friendly/approachable.

Outside of that, no, women virtually never hit on men.

As others have said, they will show interest by smiling at you or asking a random question. But they will never put themselves out there and make a move, and you will die a virgin if you expect them to. Women are fundamentally timid.
>>
>>39394411
The same way men go after women? No, at least not attractive ones, they have no reason to. They do, however, make it easier for guys they're attracted to to approach them.
>>
I had a girl approach me, then later on told my mate she thought I was gay

Lol, that one hit the self esteem a bit
>>
>>39395808
I think you're getting too meta with that inferiority complex.

Next time just warn them you tend to hurt those who get too close to you and tip it.
>>
>>39395887
>Next time just warn them you tend to hurt those who get too close to you

omfg please tell me im not that cringe...
>>
File: lowlifebadass.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lowlifebadass.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>39395796

there's a bit of truth to this though. most attractive women are frequently approached by attractive men. how you carry yourself is what'll differentiate you from all the others.

of course, there's a small percentile of men who are aesthetic as fuark and can forego that shit. even if you're not though, i think you'd be surprised to see how far you can go with a grill by being open about who you are.
>>
>>39395899
You're a real human being.
>>
Can you be such a person so cool that it actually compensates for/outshines the lack of aesthetic?
>>
>>39394411
Honestly, it's only women who are 5/10 and below that are most likely to approach a guy and ask him out. Not saying better looking women don't ever ask guys out, it's just less likely the better looking they are. The only women who have asked me out were 5/10s, had a 6/10 pursue me pretty hard for a while, but she never asked me out, instead she got her friend to ask me out.
>>
>>39395936
of course.

but then again the only women who will recognize this will be the type who have such good personalities that they compensate for/outshine their lack of attractiveness.

pick your poison
>>
>>39395953
Or gold diggers, am I right XDDDD.
>>
File: sLHTq.jpg (95KB, 1225x691px) Image search: [Google]
sLHTq.jpg
95KB, 1225x691px
>>39395936

i'd argue that you can be an average looking dude and being comfortable/confident with you are when approaching women will get you quite a few qt's.

you'll go through your fair share of rejections but that's ultimately a good thing. rejection is a good first step in realizing you can be open about who you are and if anyone doesnt like it, they can get rekt.
>>
>>39395997

I've read about a theory that our brains are still wired by default for the ancient tribal days where getting rejected a few times guarantees either no snu snu ever or you'd have to travel up north to dig into hairy neanderthals' bushes.

Therefore avoiding rejection by not trying is preferred, especially when one thinks he's not good enough.
>>
>>39394411

God damn it! girls go out of their way to say hi and ask how I'm doing and whats my name and I alway do some half ass smile and say my names anon while rubbing the back of my head and then full spaghetti when I dont know what to talk about.

I cant really say hey do you like lifting weights smoking pot and watching naruto or I'll further ruin my chances.
>>
File: 3-arthur-season.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3-arthur-season.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>39396033

i can imagine that. in a small tribal community, word would probably get around fast that none of the women wanna fuck with you so then you just become that guy.
>>
My gf says guys should always ask out girls and initiate conversation.

Thank god I was her boss or I would have never had the guts to talk to her.
>>
File: hinata.jpg (1MB, 1400x1867px) Image search: [Google]
hinata.jpg
1MB, 1400x1867px
>>39396087

what if it turns out she actually does like naruto though, anon. you can be her aesthetic naruto and she'll dress up as hinata for you.
>>
>>39396118

That girl is beautiful but we live in the real world anon. Every girl I see wearing anything Naruto is fat with weird hair colors.
>>
>>39394411
women are always trying to hit on me, but its usually the foreign students at uni. Not the worst looking but never 8/10 or above. what mode am I then?
>>
>>39396087
The most important thing is speak to speak your mind. Tell them how happy you are for the greeting and how beautiful they'd look with your hebi in their pusshi.
>>
>>39396146
Undergrad most likely, please have some situational awareness, anon.
>>
>>39396146
>I want a man who provides for me
>a passport
>>
>>39396146
4/10 Asian international students always hit on me.
>>
File: disappointment.jpg (25KB, 427x354px) Image search: [Google]
disappointment.jpg
25KB, 427x354px
let me spin you a story
>at party
>7/10 hangs around me all night, eye contact, laughing at all the jokes, etc
>"why won't you add me on facebook anon?"
>b a n t e r
>fast forward a week, another party, same group
>she doesn't turn up for a while and when she does she's hanging out with her friends in a back room
>mutual friend convinces her to leave the room
>move in to flirt gear
>never leave
>eventually she straight up asks "when are you going to kiss me?"
>realise in that moment she sees me as a means to an end
>go out and snog anyway, strange conflict in mind
>learn later that I am the spitting image of her ex of a LTR
females dude. Strange beasts must we slay
>>
>>39395529
This here is why in single. I consider myself a 7 and have only been directly approached 3 times. I'm dumb af though so I'm sure I've been "approached" with stupid cues and whatever. When i do pick up on it it's this. If you can't hold a conversation then don't start one or be mad that all I wanna do is dick you down and not talk. Girls are so damn boring
>>
>>39396290
This is a GOAT movie btw
>>
>>39396369
amen to that
>>
>>39396174
i have, home country girls dont give a shit about me, only ugly ones. probably because im not that good looking tho. have an okay face and 6'5 but still dyel and shit posture.

foreigners might have some kind of reverse jungle fever or something and would like to ride a white one, and they see mine as an easy target.

not sure how to feel about all this. can anyone tell if this is real?
>>
>>39396384
No anon, this is just a feverish dream.
>>
>>39394411
I've received 3 invited to dates from girls since changing my profile picture on tinder to me in a suit rather than me just looking more normal. So for some its true, but for every other date I had to go out there and poach it myself and most turned out allright. Go get 'em, love in alot of ways is a numbers game, just keep trying and learn from mistakes and forgive yourself when you fail.
>>
>>39394411
I bet a small amount of a million dollars that that article has been written by a woman
>>
>>39395667
>they can smell fear and doubt a mile away

hmm so what you're saying is just pull the trigger
>>
>>39396384
yes anon it's rea and you should do it for the ez xpl I have the same thing happening but it's with the saudi girls
>>
The other day this girl was wiggling around me. I asked her if she has a wedgie and needs some help. She told me she's wearing new panties and theyre a bit tight on her huge ass and then she just hinged a bit and showed it off.

It definitely happens.
>>
>>39395529
women standing in your vicinity is "approaching" is a misconception
i hung out with this guy at a club and three girls flat out came up to him and started talking to him, they basically did all the talking and were acting like they knew him for years (even though they didnt) and he barely said anything in the conversation nor did he make any effort to approach them at all

women do approach guys as in they introduce themselves to them and do all the talking if the guy is hot enough or whatever

the guy i was talking to at the club was probably 6'3" white, blonde, and jacked, probably one of the tallest guys in the club, not model-tier looks but probably an 8/10 not ugly but not unbelievably good looking
>>
>>39396033
>>39396099
That's kind of silly, for one you have arguably better chances when you grow up with or around other people. There'd be a smaller selection, of men, compared to oceans of men today. Three you'd probably trade two hens and a goat for a girl and if she didn't like it you could just rape her until she did, have a daughter and bury yourself in that too.
Not to mention men putting their lives in danger would mean fewer men and more women, potential widows and polygamy... if anything you'd sleep with fewer women but have greater odds and a higher retention rate, assuming chad didn't smash your face with a stick and take your women.
>>
If I'm sitting at a bar by myself for some reason I've had women take the spot next to me (usually a spot of a friend whos taking a piss or grabbin next round) and chat me up. Some kind of just walk off or stop talking once they realize I'm socially retarded.
>>
File: 1402239433920.jpg (149KB, 617x474px) Image search: [Google]
1402239433920.jpg
149KB, 617x474px
Yes, they do approach, but not in the same way.
>the deer-in-headlights thing
>when they see you, they start smiling a noticeably wider-than-average-smile and don't stop until you two break eye contact
>when she's walking ahead of you, she will quickly turn around for seemingly no reason, flash you a smile, then turn back
>when you're sitting behind her, say, in class, she will keep turning around, trying to eyefuck you
>if she catches you mirin, she will smile and try to show more off
>she'll tell her friends to call her if they're hanging out with you
>they "accidentally" rub up on you on public transportation
>they look at you a lot, and keep brushing their hair behind their ears
>their girlfriends will giggle when they're both around you

These all happened to me, some several times.
It has nothing to do with the girl's attractiveness and everything to with how well she knows what she wants, and how confident she is.

If you don't approach her after these, she will:
>get mad at you, or
>keep doing it, hoping one day you change your mind, or
>stop and pretend you don't exist, or
>shrug her shoulders and move on
>>
>>39395808
Don't be offended by this, as another anon explained >>39394480
Girls who don't have as fortunate genetics have to be more aggressive if they want to be able to reproduce. Where as hot girls don't need to bother because they get approached all the time. It's just the way natural selection and evolution work bro. If you're good looking and they've approached you more than likely it means they've done this a fair bit in their life in order to find mates.
>>
File: 1432008881384.jpg (135KB, 1000x783px) Image search: [Google]
1432008881384.jpg
135KB, 1000x783px
>>39396841
>mfw I just like that guy on the pic
>>
>>39397039
>I'm
Fixed.
>>
File: 1433859721898.jpg (91KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1433859721898.jpg
91KB, 960x720px
>>39397039
Woman or gay?
>>
>>39394411
I never asked out anyone.
>>
>>39395808
I'll decide if im insulted when even the ugly girls show interest in me.
>>
>>39394411
i get approached by all types of women anon. i bartend. last night i had some homely girl drunkingly telling me how attractive i was. I've been approached by high level qts as well. its weird because i look like shit
>>
>>39394411
Women hit on me on every party, that feels somehow very good.
My best one so far was one girl that had a similar body and face like Kate Upton.
>>
File: 1462229965129.gif (2MB, 314x301px) Image search: [Google]
1462229965129.gif
2MB, 314x301px
>>39394411
I get approached by women all the time, and always have since high school. Unfortunately for them I'm gay.
>>
File: arhgasehshfsdhgs.png-c200.png (51KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
arhgasehshfsdhgs.png-c200.png
51KB, 200x200px
>>39396841
>>39397039
sounds like some sasuke shit
>>
File: 1465381087325.jpg (7KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1465381087325.jpg
7KB, 240x232px
>>39396841
>he could be so popular
>women literally unable to fathom not having the brain of a school girl
>>
>Be asian
game was over before it began
>>
I've been approached by a few women but that shit turns me off immediately. It just gives me a desperate vibe.
>>
>>39396841
the guy she's chasing sounds like a chad. who the fuck lists philosophy and poetry as their interests on facebook?
>>
>>39399168
if you are sub 6 ft tall and weak, then yeah.

dunno if being asian has everything to do with it desu
>>
>>39394411
I have never in my entire life seen a sober woman approach AND flirt with a stranger.
>>
>>39399228
Contributing factor. asian is lowest on the totem pole
>>
>>39396841
Holy shit this is so me what the fuck I feel creeped out.

Only guy that lifts at university (chemistry), 187cm, overall 8/10. All guys look like dorks and the girls aren't really easily distinguishable from them, so I never showed any interest in anybody because I am a superficial fuck. But can't bond with people my age anyways. In my 5th semester now, never been to a party or anything comparable.

Kill me pls.
>>
>>39399267
dont let it affect you tho.

u can only do 2 things really

1. let it limit u
2. not let it limit u

but yeah like i said if u arent atleast 6 ft tall and jacked/goodlooking/rich then ur fucked regardless if u are asian or not
>>
>>39399277
dubs for truth
>>
>>39394411
>do women approach and try to pick up attractive men the same way men go out and try to pick up women?

No, modern women are incapable of feeling attraction and empathy and only want to suck a bag full of cocks
>>
>>39395850
Sometimes. I have been catcalled when going past a pizza place outside of a club by a bunch of drunk girls. They were like "Helloooooo handsome" to me and I just gave them a weird look and walked off and can hear them laughing in the distance.
>>
>>39395857
I love how she assumes you were gay rather than her being unattractive.
>>
>>39394411
Bullshit. Women have been conditioned that men HAVE to make the first move. Plus most women couldn't handle the rejection of someone saying no and would lose their goddamn minds. Their ego won't allow for it.

Some women do approach. But it's insanely rare, so most often they'll just get in your line of sight or put themselves in a position for you to talk to them.
>>
>>39394411
Most women have next to no confidence
If they're drunk and or with their friends then they are more likely to approach you
>>
>>39399346
>Most women have next to no confidence
I have trouble believing this since most girls unless they are obese have guys drooling over them 24/7 so how can their confidence be low?
>>
>>39396682
If they're in a group then of course they'll approach
>>
>>39396841
>get mad at you, or
>stop and pretend you don't exist, or

ehhhhhh, so this explains a lot...

there are a number of girls in my life who I felt like I was getting along with really well but now shit is awkward. Like these girls will be really smiley when I see them but once they lay eyes on me they get really frowny faced

And i didn't do anything to them. I didn't make a move and get rejected. I didn't say anything weird. I didn't talk about them behind their back.

I'm just gonna assume these girls were DTF with me and I didn't pounce so they got butthurt
>>
Are you guys just really ugly or do you live in some uptight country? I live in sweden and women come up to me and my friends all the time. If you sit alone for lunch there's like 1/5 chance some chick will come sit with you.
>>
>>39400238
>I live in sweden and women come up to me and my friends all the time.
Thats funny, i also live in sweden and what we are most known for is being a country where its absolutly rude to even talk to eachother
I think youre full of shit mate
Folk sätter sig ju fan inte ens nära varandra på bussen och är helt livrädda för att någon ska komma nära
>>
>>39400266
Move to uppsala or any other student city. Way different.
>>
>>39394435

yeah, unless you're hyper attractive, good looking girls won't try and pick you up. What they will do if you're just "kinda" attractive, is make themselves *very* available to being picked up themselves. They won't do any of the work, but they'll make it easy as hell for you, approach you but do nothing, be aroudn you a lot, etc.
>>
>>39400362
Living in Göteborg and studying abit outside of it, things are shitty anon
Used to work in a resturant aswell and things were equally shit there
Only single girl ive met this year was a lesbian who broke up with her gf and wanted to try guys again to see if she had changed her mind, not gonna fall for that bullshit

vettefan varför din erfarenhet skiljer så vitt åt från alla andra jag träffat i detta land
>>
>>39394411
In my experience in clubs and bars most women who are interested will get close to you, stare and smile, or just long eye contact, and wait until you approach them.

Girls passing by touching your arm or back, then looking back and smiling is not uncommon.

In more rare occasions a drunk slut will just start grinding her ass against my thigh out of the blue. Very rare occasions some random person introducing me a friend who is interested.
>>
>>39394411
Or you can stop being a pussy and let your intentions be known. Girls love that shit, getting checked out, eye contact smiles. Little Dance move in their direction. Of course this depends on the situation. Clubs bars you can almost go all out, work is the more subtle shit, smart bitches will pick on that even if you're not consciously doing it. Its fucking amazing when you've mastered it. Unless you're fucking hot no girl will advance on you, but even if you re moderately attractive they won't come unless you give em a chance.
>>
Back when I was a degenerate and smoked weed I used to hangout with this guy we called "Tom Brady" due to similar looks. Women were trying to rape him 24/7, like he could sue women for sexual assault. Because of this he fucked MILFs and 10/10 QTs as he willed it.

He was a genetic freak though. 99% of men aren't that blessed and shouldn't hold out the approach bro happen to them. If it isn't already, you're going to be forever waiting.
>>
>>39396841
>he could be SO popular
Why is this a thing on grills?
>>
>>39395600
Be more interesting. Do interesting things, have interesting hobbies, read interesting books. Practice talking to people and girls in general. Talk about things that amuse or interest you, and do it twith energy.
That last part is extremely important. If you talk and do things with high energy, even if you're talking about dumb bullshit people get wrapped up in it. That's probably the most important part of picking up a girl. high energy=interesting and fun, signals confidence and authority.
>>
File: 1478356842370.png (479KB, 484x774px) Image search: [Google]
1478356842370.png
479KB, 484x774px
>>39394435
This is pretty much it. I can always tell who is into me at the gym. They'll go out of their way to get in my way like when I'm walking to the drinking fountain or loading weights. And when we pass, they'll usually smile or awkwardly try to move around me while laughing, like they didn't just purposely plant themselves there to get my attention.

Most women try to maintain some kind of dignity so they very rarely put themselves out there and approach. Unless your Chad or Slayer mode
>>
>>39400415
Robin?
>>
File: 1468124892301.jpg (6KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1468124892301.jpg
6KB, 227x222px
>>39395529
>standing in your vicinity and ocasionally looking your way
yeah

>ask you some random question to get your attention
you mean some dumb, cliche thoughtless question that provokes the attention of her barely-sentient friends but scarcely elicits a response from you.

>hope you carry the conversation
you mean "expect you to carry the conversation". Great when their revolutionary best-shot icebreaker is a fucking yes/no question, or even a mere statement. "Do you work out?" "Yeah". "You have nice hair" "Thanks".

Honestly, I am one entitled bitch away from just laying down "k thx bby wan sum fuk?". Pretty damn sure they'll go for it, also pretty sure I'll hate myself and hate them even more for it.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.