[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hlp fit!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: WIN_20161110_11_25_46_Pro.jpg (138KB, 1000x954px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20161110_11_25_46_Pro.jpg
138KB, 1000x954px
How do I stop the skinnyfat curse?!!! especially as you progress through your thirties
>>
lift?
>>
lol I have a wasting disease and even my forearms aren't that shit
>>
>>39392649
lift
>>
File: steroids-bodybuilding.png (199KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
steroids-bodybuilding.png
199KB, 800x1200px
if that picture is you then I would consider using steroids.
>>
>>39392649
Jesus christ it's too late for you.

This is why you should be lifting regularly in your early 20s
>>
>>39392649
>?!!!
kill you are self
>>
>>39392649
what's your routine
specifically, what's your arm routine
>>
>>39392930
Holy shit that is demoralizing
Steroids are banned like if it was worse than heroin in my country
>>
>>39392936
I am usually the first to congratulate fatties at the gym to motivate them to acheive glory on their own

But OP is seriously fucked, he can start jogging, riding a bike,buy some resistance bands and then come back two years later as a dyel
>>
>>39392988

You might be able to get them superscribed by a doctor if your testosterone level are really low. they are way to force your test levels to go down online. this way you can cheat the blood test and the doctor can prescribe you testosterone replacement therapy (TRT)

I plan on doing this when I get a job because the doctor visits, blood work, steroids, needles will require some cash. some medical plans cover it though.
>>
>>39392649
oh man, and I thought I was skinnyfat
>>
>>39392936
it's not. 30 is still prime. you don't start declining until you're like 40. he has at least 5 good years of progress if he dedicates to it.

i started at 29 with empty bar on most lifts. i didn't look like OP but my arms sure did. in 5 months of clean bulking and lifting i was squating 220. the only thing that was lagging was bench but it was only like 25 lbs from what it should be.

>>39392649
read faq. eat +500 over tdee and do a starting routine such as SS. once you gain upperbody muscle mass you won't look skinnyfat anymore
>>
>>39393074
this, if you really wanna fuckin make it just go lift hard and eat slightly over maintenance, you should get some good progress in before having to up your calories
>>
OP appears to have the body of a transman, which is to say if you're a cismale you've probably developed with too much estrogen. I would follow a specific workout regimen for transmen looking to masculinize their bodies, and you should also talk to your doctor about your testosterone levels, make sure they're in normal parameters.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.