[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'M NOT A MANLET

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: lifting.jpg (21KB, 700x461px) Image search: [Google]
lifting.jpg
21KB, 700x461px
I'm tired of you tall elitist jerks telling me that I'm a manlet. I'm 5 FEET 10 INCHES TALL. I'm taller than 75% of the people in the world. So why do I keep getting ridiculed at the gym? They say hurtful things to me like
>stop doing curls in the power rack
>smith machine bench doesnt count
>hexbar deadlift doesnt count
>manlet
I'm tired of you mean people trying to make me feel bad about being taller than 75% of the population. I think you're just jealous of me because you know I get all the women.
>>
>>39391687
Because you LET YOURSELF be ridiculed at the gym. Do you react at least as much to it in the gym as you demonstrate you do here on /fit/ by posting an entire thread about it? If so then no wonder you get picked on by the other kids -- and I know you're a kid because adult men don't act like that, or like you're acting right now. You want shit to change? Stop acting like a kid and stop acting like a victim.
>>
>>39391687
You gotta eat your chicken tendies if you wanna be big and strong
>>
>>39391687
you're not done growing up anon right?
>>
>>39391710

Hi there, welcome to 4chan and /fit/! I can see you're quite upset about the OP and have taken it upon yourself to respond at length. However, you seem to have missed some important details in your blind autistic fury. Allow me to point out this specific segment of the OP:

>They say hurtful things to me like
>stop doing curls in the power rack
>smith machine bench doesn't count
>hexbar deadlift doesn't count

Haha! It seems like OP was just joking! As you can see, these lines have nothing to do with OP being 5'10", and anyone who is not mentally retarded can clearly see that they indicate the entire post is a humorous shitpost.

Better luck in the future friendo, and as a reminder, you must be 18 or older to use 4chan!
>>
>>39391687
>75% of the population
Irrelevant. Guys are supposed to be tall and large in structure. If you're under 6'0, you're a manlet. Get over yourself.
>>
>>39391687
I know that feel anon, even at 6'3". Just yesterday, in the middle of my set, some asshat comes up to me and says:
>dude, what the fuck?! you're shitting on my shoes!
I don't know if I can go back after being bullied...
>>
>>39391687
Sorry midlet
>>
File: trump-angel-warrior.jpg (97KB, 639x417px) Image search: [Google]
trump-angel-warrior.jpg
97KB, 639x417px
>>39391687
A gallon of milk a day keeps the manlets away.
It's not about the exercises, it's about thinking you are taller than everyone else even though you are not. It's all fucking mind games
>>
>>39394042
Hi there Mister Fucking Genius,

The OP's post is what is referred to in the vernacular as a 'teachable moment', the obviousness of which was totally lost on you; on an associated subject, how's that two-digit IQ working out for you? Do you get help composing your comments, or did it really take FIVE HOURS for you to do it all on your own? I'm thinking the latter.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.