[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fermented foods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

So at what point did you realize fermented foods are the only "natural" way to eat as a human bean?

>reduces phytates
>incredibly enhanced absorption of vitamins & minerals
>improved taste
>the only way humans ate for thousands of years

It's like you want to become frail & weak.
>>
Cooked foods are the only natural way to eat as a human. That's why we invented it.
>>
File: Sauerkraut-6[1].jpg (184KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sauerkraut-6[1].jpg
184KB, 960x720px
Bumping with delicious succulent fermented vegetables & meats.
>>
the naturalistic fallacy is strong here

there is no "natural" way to eat as a human. Nature has no intent one way or the other. You are part of nature, and therefore you eating a slim jim and a coke is just as natural as fruits and berries.
>>
>>39391607
this

also, progression is called progression for a reason
if humans start eating vitamin dust and protein pills, its because were evolving
>>
>>39391607
It's not a fallacy, it's evolution.

We have enzymes to properly break down and process fruits and berries. Things like slim jims and coke are inherently harmful to the body and calcify the pineal gland.
>>
File: cat cactus.jpg (36KB, 632x479px) Image search: [Google]
cat cactus.jpg
36KB, 632x479px
>>39391607
Yes but you're using the fallacy of using the naturalistic fallacy as disproof of my claim.

Nature has no intent one way or the other but we as humans do, hence why we choose to ferment our foods. It's literally harnessing the power of the most efficient symbiotic relationship possible, by consuming organisms which we have allowed to consume our food, thereby providing a double whammy of giving us predigested macronutrients, as well as extra energy on top from the bacteria & fungi themselves that we're eating along with the original "base" food.
>>
Moar food, fermented soybeans aka Natto. All those japanese niggers (the old ones at least) apparently eat it erry morning for breakfast.
>>
>>39391682
Even if fermented foods are the greatest, most healthy thing ever, it doesn't make them more "natural" to eat than anything else. That was the assertion of yours that I was responding to.

I don't dispute the health benefits.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.