[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jaw Gains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (32KB, 438x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 438x500px
Is it possible to make jaw gains by lifting weights using a rope tied to a weight?Obviously you'd have the rope on your bottom teeth and repeatedly close your mouth,rinse and respeat.
>>
>>39390522

You can find better use for that rpe.
>>
>>39390522
Just chew gum, brah
Progressive overload is adding pieces of gum

Also, you need to be on a surplus for jaw gains so just do it when you're bulking
>>
File: 01-woman-embarrassed-lgn.jpg (32KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
01-woman-embarrassed-lgn.jpg
32KB, 375x500px
>>39390522
>jawlets, when will they learn
G E N E T I C S
>>
>>39390522

Jaw is a very small part of your body.
Build huge muscle, it's more noticable.
>>
wrong form means your jaw snapping off and you'll look undead but I too have pondered such an idea
>>
>>39391649
once you get to a huge amount of pieces you can switch to beef jerky, although your breath won't smell as good
>>
It's not your jaw that's the problem, it's your jaw in relation to your neck shape.

You can use a similar exercise as to what you suggest to improve your jawline, but with better results.

Simply attatch the rope to a high level point, such as a stairs banister or door frame to offer static resistance. Then instead putting the rope in your mouth, place the rope at the back edge of your jaw close to your neck (but not past your Adam's apple) and form a loop in the rope and tie it back on itself. Once you've done this all that's left is to create enough tension in the rope line by letting your bodyweight fall into the rope under your jaw.

Instant results! A clear, defined neckline that will make your jawline stand out
>>
>>39390522
The only thing that will certainly work is losing weight. You could also chew gum but I'm skeptical that'd have much of an affect. On top of that there's mewing but again, after puberty I doubt there's much of a noticeable change.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.