[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gym Etiquette

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: bsg.jpg (193KB, 750x495px) Image search: [Google]
bsg.jpg
193KB, 750x495px
I've always worked out at home, but recently had to sell my equipment.

I just signed up for a gym for the first time. Is there anything I should know not to do?
>>
Make sure to tip your spotter 7-10% of what you are lifting.

Don't be a dickhead and horde a bunch of weights that you aren't actively using.
>>
>>39389225
Also tip the recepcionist 5%
>>
>>39389225
makes sense
is it fine to ask someone for help with form? Obviously if they're not doing anything, and dont have headphones on
>>
>>39389225
A good trick is to use only plates where the weight is written in koligrams instead of lbs, that way you can tip your spotter less without him realizing it ;)
>>
>>39389172

Record what you do on your phone. I use FitNotes.

Also, don't chill in the locker all day. Last time I went, these two guys hung out in there from when I arrived to when I left. Why hang out there for an hour??
>>
File: paulie.jpg (85KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
paulie.jpg
85KB, 900x900px
>>39389172
>Go to the gym
>Take a massive shit that takes a half hour to do.
>Don't flush the toilet.
>Don't wipe any equipment down because that's gay shit.
>setup your bench with all the weight you can do.
>leave to go take another massive shit.
>come back another half hour later and kick the twink that "steals your bench" off because you "still had a few sets" to do
>grunt and scream as loud as possible
>drop your weights as hard as you can and as close to someone's toes as possible but don't squash their toes.
>be really obvious when mirin' the high test girls and the cardio bunnies
>if you're really alpha, you'll smack one of their asses. Bonus points if their scrawny fag boyfriend is with them.
>Before you leave, take another massive shit and don't flush just to assert your dominance. Make sure that shit has some extra stink so everyone knows it was you.
>>
>>39389172
Don't be that sperg who is all making eye contact with everyone in the free weight area.
>>
>>39390062
would it be a good idea to not wipe ur ass clean too? so people smell that its actually u?
>>
File: 1468984260387.jpg (136KB, 640x826px) Image search: [Google]
1468984260387.jpg
136KB, 640x826px
>>39390095
Nah don't do that what are you a savage? Wipe your ass you fucking disgustung barbarian.
>>
>>39390062
>have you met T's boyfriend? That scrawny fag
>>
>>39390114
but if they dont smell my smell how will they know that the alphamale pheronomes from the toilet is mine?
>>
File: 1425868727196.jpg (6KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1425868727196.jpg
6KB, 255x255px
>>39389172
don't do this:
>today, squat day
>leave during pause, let all my shit at the squat rack, weight on the bar
>normally, this is all it takes to have equipment "reserved", if aybody wants to have weights or work in, he's got t wait for the owner of the towel there to come back and ask
>even the sandniggers
>come back after 4 minutes
>set up for the next set
>go under bar
>unrack it
>"WHAT THE FUCK!"
>only one side goes up, other is way heavier
>rerack it ofc
>look at one side of the barbell
>some little shit has taken all but the 45s
>this piece of shit could have killed both me and the person in the adjacent squat rack

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39390186
don't fucking leave the rack for 4 minutes during your set you retard
>>
>>39390186
Even if this is true, how would you not notice the missing weight before lifting? Surely if it triggered you this hard, you'd notice
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.