[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swimming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Hey pals I'm currently in the navy trying to cross rate to EOD. I've been told I should be able to tread water with a 25lbs plate for 2 minutes but I can barely get 30 seconds. How the fuck do I improve on this?
>>
I really like that image. Mind if I save it?
>>
>>39388593
Practice? Look up the whisk teqnique that water polo players use to stay a float.
>>
>>39388836
Go ahead pal :)
>>
Saved. Thanks friend :^]
>>
>>39388912
It's literally called egg beater
>>
>>39388593
This reminds me of a story
>go with the group of friends during the summer chill on the lakeshore
>decide to go swimming, take inflatable mattress
>swam away something like 50-70 meteres away from the shore
>fuck around for a while
>I decide to go back
>"I'll go away with you Anon" says one of the qts
>starts swimming
>around half way qt says "Well I'm tired" and latched onto my back like some kind of alien parasite that wats to lay eggs inside my body
>"What the fuck" I thought as my head goes underwater
>manage to start swimming somehow
>fight for every breath, basically swimming looking at the sky with mouth almost catching water
>finally going do the swimming pool every week since 6yo pays off
>reach shallow water, stand
>qt says "thanks", goes off my back and goes sunbathe
>falls flat on the towel, too tired to be angry, too happy to not being dead on the bottom of the lake
>at least she pressed her boobs on my back in a cold water

As for your question I guess you could try "egg beater" as Anons said. My advice would be to try stay afloat with minimal and as slow as possible movement, this might help you to refine the technique.
>>
>>39390141
I appreciate it I'll try the eggbeater, good thing you didn't die.
>>
>>39390670
>good thing you didn't die.
I'm happy too.
>>
>>39388593
I mean, you can ask someone else in the fleet

Someone who knows what they're talking about

Like a diver or EOD guy
>>
>>39392609
I'm shore duty at an army base, not much of those types wear I work.
>>
>>39393897
Army's got 12Ds
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.