[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Organ Donation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: donor.png (20KB, 825x400px) Image search: [Google]
donor.png
20KB, 825x400px
Hey /fit/, are you an organ donor? I had always intended to sign up, but I had put it off until yesterday.I'm hoping I can remind some of you who might have been thinking about becoming an organ donor.

The American Transplant Foundation says 120,000 Americans are awaiting transplants, and that a deceased organ donor can save up to 8 lives, and enhance up to 100 lives.

It's easy to sign up and you can do it online, here are some links:

Australia - https://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/services/medicare/australian-organ-donor-register

America - www.organdonor.gov/register.html

Canada - https://www.beadonor.ca/

UK - https://www.organdonation.nhs.uk/

Remember to tell your family or friends your wishes if you sign up so they can give the go ahead. I'm feeling good knowing I can help some people when I'm gone.

If you sign up remember to write - 'Shiggy shoggy, donate my body!" in this thread or the organ ghoul will harvest your organs before the doctors can!
>>
>>39386159
I thought about it, but I don't want my organs going to some bum who's just going to waste his life.
>>
>>39386165

You'll be gone, and on average people are pretty good. CMON LET'S GO!!!
>>
>>39386184
>on average people are pretty good.
where have you been the last three days?
>>
>>39386198

If you're talking about the US election, I don't think the result leads one to conclude that, on average, the people of the world are bad. Also, the estimated turnout rate was only 56.9%, and Clinton won the popular vote.
>>
File: seriously.jpg (32KB, 400x372px)
seriously.jpg
32KB, 400x372px
In my country you are classified as an organ donor unless you request otherwise.

I specifically requested to not be an organ donor.

I don't want to live a life taking care of my body and lifting weights just to end up having some fucking soccer mom run me over and kill me, then get away with it because of the V-pass, and have my organs go to some asshole that ruined his own fucking organs drinking and smoking. Shoulda taken care of them when you had the chance, asshole.

Fuck off reddit.
>>
File: rule, brittania.jpg (283KB, 1044x1296px) Image search: [Google]
rule, brittania.jpg
283KB, 1044x1296px
Fuck donating organs.

I don't want anyone having a part of me living inside of them while I am dead.

When I am gone, I want to be gone completely.

Unless it's my sister. She is the only person I would even consider this for.
>>
>>39386237
No, people suck.
I'm not just talking about the election.
look at the last year. it's been a fucking shitshow.
I don't want anyone to have my organs.
Fuck them.
>>
>>39386247
Cuck country. Jesus Christ. Yuropoor?
>>
File: 1475590251650.jpg (62KB, 393x281px) Image search: [Google]
1475590251650.jpg
62KB, 393x281px
>>39386270
haha hey it's a selfish superstitious dickhead
>>
>>39386159

You do know that if you have a rare blood type, or if you're of a rare ethnicity (or mix), the doctors and surgeons are more likely to kill you to harvest your organs for others who are of similar ethnicity will pay top dollar for them, or for those 'less fortunate ones' which is obvious bs

They don't give two shits if you have children of your own, or if you're a young adult. They don't care if you don't want that to happen; once they have you under the knife, your wishes won't matter and you'll be dead and robbed of your organs.

I can understand organ donations for young children or teens, maybe even young adults who had no say in having their organs fucked, or for an emergency (as long as you didn't do anything stupid yourself to get yourself in that situation) but after that, your organs are your own responsibility (granted that you take care of them).

If you're a richfag, then enjoy going David Rockefeller on the organ transplants

Patients and their family should be payed for their donation desu, it shouldn't be just the hospitals profiting

Other than that, do not fall for the organ donating jew, they want to steal from you.
>>
>>39386270
I want to fuck your sister now.
>>
>worked at a liquor store
>carding young people for buying alcohol/cigarettes
>at least 1 in 5 had an organ donor sticker on their id
the fuck is the point? you're going to donate your polluted lungs/kidneys/liver?
>>
>>39386285
Personal choice is fine except when it's something you don't agree with, right?

Fuck off, cuck.
>>
>>39386297

You do realise that they don't take your organs until you are already dead, right?
>>
>>39386159
I would, but considering how much special treatment refugees get in this country, I'd end up in some kebab terrorist
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.