[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How has getting /fit/ improved your sex life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

High Test Fat fuck here, I just want to pound thicc BBW all day.

How fit do I need to be to do this? Otter mode enough? What responses have you guys had from women? Made you more confident?
>>
>>39385997
I had only made out with one girl in my whole life five years ago. Started lifting a year ago and already made out with two guys so I'd say it's progress.
>>
>>39385997
Well I don't mean to brag but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o
>>
>>39385997

My wife sees me in my boxers and usually starts rubbing me or blowing me and has become very jealous of other women giving me attention. Which has made her want to please me even more I guess shes nervous I might get stolen away so its pretty cool. Other then that nothing.
>>
>>39385997
They hate me even more than before man.... They think I am a superficial meathead now
>>
File: 343.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
343.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>39385997
I made the joke recently that if I do enough pull ups, I might be able to lift myself out of crippling depression.
>>
>>39385997
You don't need to be fit at all to fuck fat girls, congrats anon u made it
>>
>>39385997
I asked out a girl for the first time in 28 years.

She turned me down.
>>
got a girlfriend and have sex all the damn time

best thing is the more you have sex with the same person the better it gets

i genuinely feel bad for virgins
>>
>>39386144
Have you found that getting sex on the reg has improved you as a person? I noticed that my friend completely changed when he got his first girlfriend. He's much more confident and outgoing now.
>>
>>39385997
Actual thicc video girls you need to be damn ripped to be sexually attractive. But you also need to be rich and have some cool social status like rapper or athlete.
>>
>>39386335

It makes you more secure in yourself and helps you take the pussy off the pedestal.
>>
File: 1450663739610.jpg (148KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450663739610.jpg
148KB, 960x960px
any of you bros notice that once you make a girl cum a few times, she'll do whatever the fuck you want?
>>
>at party with shitty dj
>dirty dancing's "time of my life" comes on
>grab female friend, ask if she's seen the movie
>lift her above head (LMAO1petitegirl)
>smash later that night
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.