[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wlg/ - Weight loser general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1478122986741.jpg (98KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478122986741.jpg
98KB, 600x800px
I want to enlist in the military, so I went and weighed myself
>213.4
Holy fuck I'm fat. I'm 23, so I'm about ~24 pounds away from being the maximum weight allowed for my height.

So, I a) need to lose weight b) need to increase my muscle stamina c) increase my cardio ability

I can do 30 pushups and 40 situps and can't run worth fuck

Give best formula/diet/advice to achieve this in a 3 month period

My current idea on a diet:

>one egg in the morning with whole wheat bread and a spoon of peanut butter
but do I drink with with it too? a cup?

then for dinner I will be eating protien-heavy foods, but I dno't know what to do, pls help
>>
I would find your BMR (using the sticky) and eat around a few hundred cals over. 40% protein 30% fat 30% carbs. Drink only water. As for exercise do a basic strength training routine if you're new to lifting and run often. It'll be ok
>>
>>39385022
go to a dietitian or something
>>
>>39385201
your mom goes to me for her diet of vitamin D
>>
>>39385022
focus on running short distances less than 2 miles, 3 times a week.

Work on planks

http://hundredpushups.com/week1.html

Shoot for 20 pullups
>>
Estimate your TDEE
Lyle Mcdonald says multiply your bodyweight in pounds times 14 if female and 16 if male to get a rough estimate of how many calories you need to eat to maintain your current weight.

Then multiply that number by .20
That's dropping twenty percent of the calories needed to maintain your body so that you can create a deficit and lose weight.

This is apparently how many calories you can lose based on your body if you aren't in the lean or fat ranges when it comes to bodyfat.
If you are lean( <12%) then you'll lose slower and if you're not careful and really on your game you'll lose muscle.
If you are fat(>18%) then you will probably lose a lot more fat then you think you would. Mainly because you're actually watching what you're eating so you're not eating way more then you think or lying to yourself when it comes to snacks here and there, and doing some extra activity on top. That and if you're significantly overweight your body will begin to JETISON the fat very quickly if you simply eat better and become more active.

And if you want to build up endurance for a run I suggest that you go for an hour long brisk walk
>>
File: c25k.jpg (101KB, 554x1113px) Image search: [Google]
c25k.jpg
101KB, 554x1113px
>>39385332
After two weeks of very brisk 1 hour walks start doing this.
>>
>Mfw went from 206 to 176 in couple months of doing absolutely nothing but changing my diet.
Straight up, lost 30 lbs from sitting behind the computer and fucking around with vidya, just instead of eating 2-3 pies of pizza for lunch and all of the bullshit, I went to Costco and bought Chicken, Eggs+ Egg whites, bunch of frozen Vegetables, and a water bottle.
Try intermediately fasting till 12pm, then eat 1 egg+half bottle of the egg white, so it's aprox. 6 egg whites. then for dinner you can just make some chicken with the veggies. Drink 1-1.5 Gallons of water. Also don't neglect going to the doctor and asking them if what you are about to do is healthy, I have some Cholesterol shit with the family so I wanted to cut down on ratting 3-5 eggs to 1-2. Once you hit 180, start walking, just go out and WALK for 1-2 hours, listen to a whole Album, or maybe a Ebook that you might enjoy, no fantasy bullshit, something that's useful.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.