[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lesson I learned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: CaE5DyBWQAErmhV.jpg (49KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
CaE5DyBWQAErmhV.jpg
49KB, 600x564px
Hey /fit/. I have a story to share with you.

I just came home from training. I have a short period to spend with my family. This time was supposed to be the happiest of my life. I was anticipating all the junk food and stuff I was going to eat and how much I was going to sleep in and spend all day playing video games, like how I used to be before /fit/ (which was years ago). Well i've done that for a bit, and my time is almost up, and i've never felt so depressed during this time. This whole time I haven't gone to the gym because I knew I was going back to training and I was like fuck it, but you know what I realized? The reason why I was and currently am so depressed is because fitness gave me a purpose in life, it gave me a reason to wake up in the morning. Now that I took it out of my life I have nothing. We've come a long way and we've dropped a lot of bad habbits. So at least be proud of that.
>>
>>39384502
And your point being?
>>
>>39384515
well i thought it was a nice thing to share
>>
> do what makes you happ, life feels alright
> stop doing what makes you happy you are unhappy
>>
Can we still say "cool story, bro"?

Are we still allowed to say that?
>>
fuck yeah OP

men are weapons, we're meant to be pointed at the enemy
>>
>>39384535
yeah, except now you have to kind of twist it

how do i unsubscribe to this blog op?
>>
>>39384502
I had diarrhea last week which made me shit at least 3 times a day and this week I only shit once every second day.
It made me contemplate life and the secrets of the universe. I hope you you all will think about this story and make your brain think about life and stuff too.

Best regards, Brian.
>>
>>39384560
Thanks Brian. Keep us updated.
>>
nice ass<
>>
>>39384502
fuck photoshopped asses.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.