[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh my FUCKING GOD, you gymcels are so fucking STUPID. Why the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1445108726957.jpg (142KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1445108726957.jpg
142KB, 640x640px
Oh my FUCKING GOD, you gymcels are so fucking STUPID.

Why the fuck do you retards think EVERY FUCKING PHYSIQUE is something you can WORK FOR or ACHIEVE? I mean seriously, GOAL BODIES? You do realise that aesthetics are determined almost ENTIRELY by genetics, and that EVERYONE has genetic differences and limits?

If you could look like him by lifting or even roiding, THEN EVERYONE WHO FUCKING LIFTS OR ROIDS WOULD. Hell, you even cropped out the other two people in that pictures, who OBVIOUSLY "lift" just as much as he does, so WHY DON'T THEY LOOK THE SAME?

FUCKING GENETICS!! Sure, you can lift, sure you can roid, but you'll NEVER have his HEIGHT, you'll NEVER have his FACE, you'll NEVER have his FRAME. That's not even going into the fact that his SKIN, COLOURING, MUSCLE INSERTIONS, HAIR, and ON and ON and ON are COMPLETELY different to yours.

This type of "hurrr how do I get dis body??!" is the most autistic, childish way of thinking I have EVER seen. It's like you /fit/ gymcels think everything is some RPG game where you can just craft your life if you work hard enough. Nope, because NO AMOUNT OF LIFTING WILL CHANGE YOUR GENETICS.
>>
File: 1418762684573.jpg (363KB, 960x2358px) Image search: [Google]
1418762684573.jpg
363KB, 960x2358px
k
>>
guess someone's one her period
>>
>>39383575
Can I look like these chads without steroids?
I mean, I bet they can but I cant, right?
>>
You're working your ASS OFF in the GYM and keeping a meticulous DIET and STUDYING HARD for a STEM DEGREE while CHAD is eating PIZZA and SKIPS his CLASSES and drinks BEER

Don't you fucking VIRGINS realize it's all about HEIGHT FACE FRAME?
>>
Obvious bait. Try harder
>>
>>39383645
>tfw when chad
>>
File: 1474872358316.png (108KB, 357x368px)
1474872358316.png
108KB, 357x368px
>tfw I'll never be CHAD GOD MODE
>tfw was cursed with an absurd amount of intelligence which renders me unable to lift heavy objects against the force of gravity off the ground
>>
Jason blaha is that you
>>
>>39383711
>off the ground
get a BowFlex
>>
>>39383575
Have the janitors completely abandoned this board? Why is there so much rampant shitposting?
>>
Unsubscribe
>>
>>39383796
Xddd
>>
Nada que ver jajaja
>>
>>39383575
Shitposting aside, under what circumstances is underwear like this practical?
>>
>>39384178
When you live up north and it's fuckin cold?
>>
>>39384240
>what are pants
>>
>>39384271
outterwear
>>
You type like a faggot
>>
>>39383575
Hey, can you stop calling these fuking uggos chads? im the real chad
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.