[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you guys feel about Keto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bacon-and-eggs.jpg (2MB, 3000x2010px) Image search: [Google]
bacon-and-eggs.jpg
2MB, 3000x2010px
How do you guys feel about Keto? Is there anything special about it in regards to fat loss versus just counting calories?
>>
I tried it and it gave me a lot of constipation so i stopped
>>
>>39377980
take magnesium and electrolytes
>>
Its easier to stay at a caloric deficit because you're cutting out an entire food group.
>>
I've been considering doing it I just wanted to get some more input before deciding or not.
>>
I'm doing keto. It's a really easy diet to do because you stop getting cravings and stuff
And you can eat delicious food, as long as you don't hate fat.

If you're considering Keto, I recommend doing the egg fast to Kickstart your diet.
It's just eating at least 3 eggs per meal and a tablespoon of fats (olive, coconut oil or butter) per egg.
And up to an oz of cheese per egg.
>>
I felt full and energized after the initial bout of flu-it's just difficult saying no to rice for me, and pho's my kryptonite.

I lost weight so quickly though, and drank a shitton of water. Probably should give it another go.
>>
>>39377897
I like it, but I know it's not for everyone. Best part for me is energy wise i feel more balanced, and my mood is better overall. However, I do believe that there is some performance loss. But it works as a fast cut, and for me, a permacut (maintaining my BF below 10%).
>>
>>39377897
I'm on it now, definitely easy way to lose weight because you constantly feel satiated and i'm eating only around 1200 calories a day
>>
I am on keto now. Super easy to lose weight. Lost 20 pounds in a month and a half.

Seems good for weight loss but not good for gaining muscle. The reason is that I am hardly eating any calories because I am full all the time.

I am sticking with it because I still have 30 or so pounds to lose.

If your not looking to lose more weight might be a good to do ketos on your cuts and something else on your bulks.
>>
If you are morbidly obese keto is a great way to cut some weight.

If you are anywhere somewhat fit and have some lean bodymass it sucks.

It affects your training due to lack of glycogen.
The lack of glycogen also costs you a few kg of visible muscle mass.
When you compare a 500 kcal deficit on high/moderate carb to 500 kcal deficit on keto, the carbs are superior due to the Thermogenic Effect of Foods (TEF).
>>
>>39378345
What are some good meals? How do I into keto?
>>
File: Jason Blaha liar.png (230KB, 400x403px) Image search: [Google]
Jason Blaha liar.png
230KB, 400x403px
Meme
>>
nobody who does keto looks good and from my experience it's not a coincidence
>>
I'm one of the few who gets the keto rash so I don't really like it that much. It works if you take antibiotics though, but I haven't found any other solution that works for me.
>>
>>39377897
>keto
enjoy dying from organ failure lmao
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.