[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 117 kg for 167cm Halp /fit/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: py9NcxL.jpg (75KB, 1000x820px) Image search: [Google]
py9NcxL.jpg
75KB, 1000x820px
>tfw 117 kg for 167cm
Halp /fit/
>>
>>39376382
This has to be bait....
>>
>>39376389
No ;-;
I don't look like an american burger, i am realy fat ( morbidly obese) but i don't look like pic related,i just look lile a normal fat fuck ?!!
>>
>>39376382
thats definitley going to kill you in the next 20 years
>>
>>39376382
Please. Read the sticky. Everything you need to know is explained there and science backed.

I was 90kg@178cm now i'm @65kg in 7months. Stop eating mayo, salty snacks (except liberal tears) and candies. Or reduce them to once in two weeks or a month.

Go for a walk each day and lift something. Progress when you feel your body is ready.

Stop eating junk. Walk. Count every calorie Please.
>>
>>39376423

I know, and i want to change, i just need to know what to do (like a daily program) but i cant find shit online.
Oh also, in 2014/2015
I weighed 70kg, 40 kg in one year :(((
>>
>>39376413
Fuck man at that height tho, but yeah read the sticky man. Workout, mainly cardio and diet tho. Learn your tdee and subtract 500 from it.

I'm a fatass to at 6'3 at 320.Was at 360, and have gone to 270 before,so it ain't impossible man.

Look into juicing it if you have trouble dieting down, it keeps you feeling full.
>>
>>39376451
How? What happened to you? That's a lot of weight in one year
>>
>>39376478
Well i left my country to study.
I used to got to the gym 2days/ week and to the swiming pool 3days/week.
I dont know the city and i dont know a lot of people so i cant go to the gym, and for the food i dont have much time to eat healty food :/
>>
>>39376502
Read the sticky. You must at least create a caloric deficit. Use site like cronometer.com to count.

40kg is fuckton of calories, are you sure you don't have some disease?
>>
>>39376502
Go to the gym bro....
>>
kek you must have horrible stretch marks dont even bother mate you will never look good
>>
>>39376382
pleeeeeeeeese im so bored let me write you a meal plan ive lost 80 lbs i know what works skype :reaactive
>>
>>39376450
Same starting weight but I'm fucking plateaued at 80kgs.
Currently doing SS and try to eat below maintenance.

At what point did you completely get rid of the belly and started seeing abs?
>>
>>39378275
I'm skimny fat. Not lifting though. Maybe some other a on can answer your question. I made a mistake that i haven't started with lifting, but don't have money for gym.

Just keep cutting and lifting. Each time i thought i have reached a plateu i was wrong - just needed to correct calories or sodium intake.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.