[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this calories in calories out thing is total bullshit I ate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: frog3.jpg (7KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
frog3.jpg
7KB, 250x237px
this calories in calories out thing is total bullshit

I ate 1500 calories and didnt lose any weight over at least 2 months and now I'm eating whatever I want to and stopped going to the gym and I havent gained any weight over 3 months
>>
oh and my hair began falling out and my resting heart rate was 50 on 1500 calories. now my resting heart rate is ~70 and my hair is back
>>
>>39375816
You counted calories wrong

Also
>not counting calories now
>haven't gained weight
>obviously close to maintenance
>absolute fucking mystery
>>
>>39375816

Only two possible explanations:

1. Your math is wrong
2. Your body is capable of violating the laws of physics
>>
>>39376118
2nd option seems far more likely
>>
>>39377299

He could also mean your maths is wrong on how many calories you need to lose weight.

Your body likes homeostasis and will do whatever it can to stay the same.
>>
File: 01.gif (2MB, 265x308px) Image search: [Google]
01.gif
2MB, 265x308px
>>39375816
Eat under your TDEE, manlet retardo.
>>
>>39375816
>I ate 1500 calories and didnt lose any weight
Fucking fat turbomanlets, WWTL? If i eat under 3400 kcal / day, i lose weight. Jesus fuck you people are small and dyel
>>
File: 1435589844348.gif (1MB, 184x189px) Image search: [Google]
1435589844348.gif
1MB, 184x189px
>>39375816
>this calories in calories out thing is total bullshit

Obviously, because it's a meme you retard.
Do people still actually believe in this retarded theory?
>>
File: 1470782494220.jpg (2MB, 2848x4288px) Image search: [Google]
1470782494220.jpg
2MB, 2848x4288px
>>39375816
Which is more likely?
>OP found a way to violate the conservation of energy
>OP is a fucking retard who can't count

My money is on the latter.
>>
>>39377759
If you reduce your calories from let's say 1800 per day to 1500 per day your body will simply expend less calories in order for it to survive. Otherwise your body would have to take 300 calories from fat stores per day until the body just runs out of stored fat and you would literally die. That would make no fucking sense for the body to do.

Your TDEE is literally the same amount as the calories you put into your body, which is why in this case a calorie restricted diet does not work.
>>
>>39377856
Bullshit, OP was probably eating right at maintenance, which means his body was content getting those calories and not using any reserves.

This is why people think dieting doesn't work, they over estimate their TDEE and under report food intake. This is guaranteed to keep you in fat land and claim muh genetics.
>>
>>39377722
This, it surprises me that people fall for that shit instead of doing juice master cleanses like /fit/ does
>>
>>39377895

The only way to loose body fat is too get your body to use stored fat as a source of energy. Keep your insulin levels low and do HIIT.

fuck calories in vs calories out. It works for some people but not for the reason they think it does. look it up. Your TDEE is literally the same as your calorie intake.
"maintenance" "calorie surplus/deficit" are all meme words and make no sense when you actually think about it. All the research to prove it was done literally over 100 years ago.

Stop believing every dieting meme you see on Tibetan spice trading forums.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.