[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brahs, do you catch girls/women mirin? Seriously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 57

>>
>>39375724
Nope either they want me to join their cult or buy a water cooler.
>>
A 12 year old girl hit on me the other day at a store
>>
File: med_Slide31.png (225KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
med_Slide31.png
225KB, 800x600px
>>39375724
They keep doing that pouty mouth to the side when they look at me

WHAT DOES IT MEEEEEEEEEAN???
>>
>>39375724
Women seem nicer to me.... I'm a fat fuck/stocky build guy tho. 320 at 6'3/6'4. I look solid with a shirt....until it comes off. Friends mom says I look better... Did the cat rawr at me.
>>
>tfw you walk by a girl and she smiles

happens way too much to me to be just a coincidence. little thing but feels good.
>>
>>39375724
yes but it has nothing to do with "gains" and probably has everything to do with a fresh haircut and not looking like a bum, but thats just me
>>
File: peepee.png (81KB, 400x397px) Image search: [Google]
peepee.png
81KB, 400x397px
>>39375724
even my gf tells me that girls are always looking at me
>>
File: 1448703253455.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1448703253455.gif
1MB, 240x180px
my mom tells me Im gorgeous
>>
File: s.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>39375724
Yeah they do the hair thing when they see me.
Jokes on them, I'm ugly
>>
>>39375753
How did it felt?
>>
>>39375848
felt like a hammer
>>
I've noticed I get looked at more when I have a pump, which makes since because I'm rather DYEL otherwise.
>>
>>39375756
The world will never know... :(
>>
>>39375724
>see a bunch of 14 year olds in the distance
>notice one looks at me as I come closer
>she yells "hi!" as I pass them
>turn around giving them a smile and greeting them back
>now past them
>hear one go "meeeoow"

lmao
not sure what happened but I think they mired me.
>>
>>39375756
I do that always accidently when I do lat raises. Maybe it's a nerve damage
>>
today a slightly chubby girl started talking to me outside of class. we talked for like 10 minutes. does she want my dick?
>>
>>39375724
WHO'S SHE,OP?!
>>
>>39375966
y e s

slay that beast fgt!
>>
>>39375942
Holy shit me too
>>
>>39375974
but shes kinda ugly too. 4/10

but what the hell im lonely and not any better looking.
>>
the people that reply here

>no they dont
>buy why?
>meanwhile you are dyel

GEE, WE'LL NEED REAL SCIENTISTS TO FIGURE THIS OUT
>>
>>39375976
Really? You have any idea why this happens?
>>
>>39375724
>Pic related

Nofap November keeps getting harder and harder.
>>
>>39375756
Just like in that photo where a girl in the gym is taking a selfie with a man in the background.
And it looks like she's shaming him.
>>
>grocery shopping
>group of teen girls mirin me every time I walk past them
>tfw I will never pound sweet teen pussy

just
>>
>>39376085
whats stopping you?
>>
>>39375756
Usually it means some1 is having a stroke
>>
>>39376098
probably the law
>>
>>39376015
Honestly, banging ugly chicks isn't that bad, as long as their body isn't hideous. Just think of it as practice for when you're batting above your league and pull a cute chick.
>>
Not really many obvious mires. I haven't been lifting long enough to have any major gains but I have dropped 40 pounds.

I don't see any girls straight lusting after me dripping from their yoga pants but a noticeable amount of them smile or greet me more often.

Also I catch more girls looking at me but that could mean anything. I assume not much has changed except I'm noticing it more because subconsciously I'm trying to look for it more

I carry my weight pretty well at 6'2 265lbs, even when I was above 300 I didn't look like as much of a fat as fatass as I actually was and still am
>>
>>39375724

Women are mirin' dick and ass, that's it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSovjrPMVD4
>>
>>39375800
Girls avoid eye contact with me so you've definitely got something going for you.
I don't know if I look scary or what. I'm not even big.
>>
We had a Halloween party at my campus, so I went as a gym rat. Sweatpants, wife beater, tail, ears, etc. It was a pretty decent outfit. Girl who I never talked to before, but was a friend of a friend, sat down on the couch real close next to me and we talked about random stuff all night. Walked around to a few different parties, along the way she kept putting her hands on my back/arms. One point in the night she held my hand as we walked through a crowd of people. She was a bit drunk and so was I so can't say for certain if that's just because walking solo was hard.

Ran into a girl I had a previous thing with later that night, I didn't even see her but she came up behind me and put her arms on my shoulders and stuck around for a bit before bouncing off. She was with some guy but kept eyeing me up, but I was beyond tired at that point.

Another girl I ran into said she liked my costume and thought I was cute.

Then I saw the girl I had been crushing on for months. Introduced myself, then she walked away to another group.
Even when I was drunk I couldn't shake off this crippling autism. Of all the girls to mire, the only one who mattered didn't. Hold me /fit/
>>
Only get mires from high school girls on the public bus

Should I I smash?
>>
>>39376390
You're probably just ugly
>>
File: 1477345807494.png (334KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477345807494.png
334KB, 720x1280px
im in uni and im around people pretty much all day. often times i feel like girls are looking at my especially when they think i dont notice. when i look up at them either last second as they walk by me or on the bus we pretty much always make eye contact. sometimes i have the balls to hold it for a few seconds but often times either they look away instantly or i do. i dont know if they are actualy checking me out or if im abnormally ugly or something. if they are mirin what do I even do next? im too autistic for this
>>
File: sadviking.jpg (77KB, 604x437px) Image search: [Google]
sadviking.jpg
77KB, 604x437px
>Be in 10 year relationship
>Start lifting two years ago
>Always had good face
>Body starting to catch up
>Wife is 5/10 now that she is fat
>Notice bitches everywhere looking at me
>Tfw gentleman and wont cheat cause love

Someone kill me.
>>
>>39375735

These seem like the two most likely scenarios
>>
>>39376398
Breh...
But for real don't limit yourself to having one girl you're fixated on. Girls like to have to work for your attention,otherwise they know you're a beta and they have power over you.
>>
>>39376544
DIVORCE
>>
>>39376544
Get her to go to the gym with you m8
>>
>>39375724
Met up with a couple friends last weekend, as soon as I showed up one of the girls (haven't seen her in like 3+ months) immediately goes >"Woooooooow Anon, your arms look huge now! Can I feel them?"
>"Do you have abs yet?
>"No?"
>"Oh."
Fucking kill me.
>>
>>39376581
Apparently I can't fucking greentext on a canadian carpet-weaving forum either. Kms brb
>>
File: get it on till i die.jpg (82KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
get it on till i die.jpg
82KB, 540x960px
>>39376497
Disco.
>>
>>39375756

She is imagining what it would be like to get pounded by you. She is concerned, but turned on.
>>
>>39375724
What does it actually feel like to have thicc beauties like this want you?
>>
>>39376652
V&
>>
>>39376544
>marriage
>2016

Truly an idiot move. You deserve it.
>>
>>39375976
Same
>>
>>39375774

Jesus. I'm 6'4 220 and feel fat as shit. Jesus. Holy fuck.
>>
>>39375922
Dey tot u were a cat
>>
>>39376015
That's a good attitude to have. A lot of guys on 4chan become permavirgins because mommy always tells them they are handsome so they refuse to settle for anything other than a 10/10 blonde.
>>
>>39375724
Yep all the time.

Ever since I became an "asshole" and jacked.

asshole in the sense of not giving a fuck if the girl likes me or not but just going out there and approaching anyways.

I always find it so amusing that when I was dyel mode girls would always tell me that i'm nice and good looking but would NEVER fuck me.

Now im the asshole and on steroids, I'm bombarded on a daily basis with both compliments and easy pickups.

In the end, Girls are hypocrites and yours for the taking. As long as you have the physique to go with your alpha attitude.

As for the girls that doesn't like the jacked built look. You dont want them anyways, as they never do Anal.
>>
>>39375724
Yes. Little girls, teen girls, young women, adult women and mature women. I'm not ripped or anything though, I haven't went back to lifting yet, I'm still on the gaining body fat phase.
>>
File: IMG_9470.png (364KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9470.png
364KB, 480x608px
>>39375724
Sauce?
>>
Ive lost about 15kg this year which is roughly ~30-35lbs which has brought me down to about 14% BF

I was doing speed dating and got rejected hard by everyone there. As I was leaving the bar there were a group of women sitting by themselves and all turned and smiled at me at the same time as I walked past. Felt really good.
>>
>>39377143
So what you're telling us is that you improved your aesthetics but you're still a mega-autist once you open your mouth.
>>
>>39377183
yeah pretty much

im doing this speed as it forces me to work out my social skills. I have to talk to 10-15 people of the opposite sex over the night. Its quite exhausting but Ive certainly improved.
>>
>>39375724
yeah. 80% of the time they are disgusting though.
>>
>>39375724
No, apparently they do sometimes but I'm too oblivious to notice. feels bad man
>>
File: 6436.gif (59KB, 381x423px) Image search: [Google]
6436.gif
59KB, 381x423px
I don't think i've ever had them miring, unless they did it while i wasn't looking.

But i always get women looking into my eyes, or smiling at me.
>>
File: 1473380403044.jpg (89KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473380403044.jpg
89KB, 480x640px
I was in the market with my father and a group of girls passed by, i didn't even care for them but my father heard them saying, he was their father in law.

First time mired that I know of, I'm DYEL.
>>
>>39377252
>my father heard them saying, he was their father in law.
wut? doesnt that mean they were mirin your dad?
>>
I don't feel like I get mired at all, I don't feel like I look that bad... maybe a little bad. I feel like I scare people a bit though, might have an ominous presence. I'm 6'6" 200, anytime I make eye contact with a girl either I or both of us quickly look away.
>>
File: ee.jpg (2KB, 115x125px) Image search: [Google]
ee.jpg
2KB, 115x125px
women always look at me but then i remember my face is fucked so I just assume its the "hmm freak of nature" kinda look
>>
File: 1339115942326.png (284KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1339115942326.png
284KB, 624x480px
Me and my buddy were deadlifting today, there was a girl squatting the next rack over and I caught her looking at me like 5 times. I'd notice her head turn to watch every time I was lifting too.
>tfw long distance gf
>>
>>39377312
she was probably laughing because she can pull more than you
>>
>>39377321
why do you have to hurt him like this?
>>
File: 14619526289748.png (94KB, 408x436px) Image search: [Google]
14619526289748.png
94KB, 408x436px
>>39377296
you should tell them that you also happen to be a freak of nature, in bed
>>
>>39377328
sorry, I got burned by a qt a couple days ago and now im very cynical and passive aggressive and stuff senpai.
>>
File: 1335422770144.gif (42KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
1335422770144.gif
42KB, 680x486px
>>39376544
I can relate. My gf was putting on some weight while I was making gains so I made a point to always slip in how hard I was working.
>shirtless pic after gym - mention what I weighed in at
>talk about what I ate and the diet choices I made
>"hey do you have songs for my workout playlist"
>tell her what lifts i hit or how hard i worked
>tell her when people mire to make her jealous
It's starting to rub off, she recently started running again and is going to do a 5k soon.
>>
>>39377296
Maybe you should stop ruining things every time.
>>
File: euphorick.jpg (72KB, 540x515px) Image search: [Google]
euphorick.jpg
72KB, 540x515px
legit question fitizens, when you catch a girl looking at you do you instantly go "she mirin"?

I ask because that's something that happens regularly, you know, you're in line at walmart, you look behind you and catch a qt looking at you, or you walk by a qt and you have a stare contest for a second or two.

But then again the same thing happens with guys, and i put myself other people shoes, like sometimes i'm staring at a girls hair or shirt and they catch me looking at them, they might think "he checking me out" when i was looking at them for no reason at all. Unless it's a really obvious situation i wouldn't call it mirin, most of the mirin stories here are "i catched her looking at my shoulder for 0.2 seconds she MIRIN BREH

i guess it's always good for confidence either way
>>
>>39377259
> his dad is their father in law
> that means one of the girls married anon
Ya idjit
>>
5'9, 155 lbs, decently fit. Girls have told me I have a handsome face, but I do get a good amount mires for my body. Happens mostly when I send shirtless snaps, and my ex called my shoulders "very sexy".

>have face, abs, and decent pecs/shoulders, which are all bitches care about
>tfw still autistic and barely able to talk to girls
>>
>>39377562
>autistic and barely able to talk to girls

>my ex
>has snapchat that he is sending shirtless pics to girls on

riiiiiiiiiiiight
>>
>>39377341
I like your personality
>>
when I go to the beach I catch a few girls mirin'
Sad thing is that I catch way more dudes mirin', especially dudes walking with their girlfriend
>>
>>39377701
You post on /fit/. You've seen current body threads right?

Most of the guys who will mire are guys because they will respect the effort it took to get to your points.
>>
>>39377562
post pics then faggot
>>
>>39375724
>today
>walk past couple while im leaving the gym
>take off headphones after they pass for whatever reason
>hear qt say "oh my god he's so big"
>dyel bf just goes "yea"
>>
>>39377654
only his "personality" ?
>>
>>39377781
And his thoughtful insight and lingual fluidity.
>>
Only the gym receptionist.

She knows my name but I don't know hers.

Help
>>
>>39377714
Still sad though

It's like setting a mouse trap and catching more dogs than mice. Both recognize something they may want, but you didn't want to catch dogs.

Stop licking my mousetrap doggos
>>
File: 1234.jpg (21KB, 606x648px) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
21KB, 606x648px
w-what does it means when a girl playfully hits you in the arm and does that wink-click of the tongue smile

I think I know what it means but I have a gf, it's one of those things

>I don't know if she was flirting because she was bored, or genuinely flirting.

anyone know this feel?
>>
For some reason, even though I'm an ugly as fuck mid 20s virgin who has never been mired or had a relationship or sexual experience, I like hearing about other guys getting mired or whatever

I guess I'm a cuck
>>
>>39377296
Jacky got a cute gf (if you like Asians) so you can too buddo
>>
>standing at university bus stop
>i check out this cute girl who's standing with some guy (might be her boyfriend)
>she catches me checking her out so i look away
>a minute later, she walks over and stands right by me and her boyfriend follows her
>she faces me and pulls out her phone and starts talking to someone
>her boyfriend notices and looking at me

>standing at the same bus stop a few months ago
>other qt3.14 catches me staring at her but i don't look away
>i end up leaving the bus stop because someone said they could give me a ride home
>i'm sitting on some benche and when I look up i see the girl walking towards me
>she asks if she can sit by me and i say yeah
>she asks me where the library is at 8:00 at night
> i tell her and she says thanks and leaves

>buying books at the college bookstore
>i walk up this girl's register
>when she sees me walking up she starts to play with her hair and doesn't stop until i leave

>be at work
>see this new milf customer staring at me
>next week she asks me to put a name tag sticker on one of her belongings because she's going on a trip somewhere
>i get the nametags and bring them up for her
>i pull the sticker off the pad and it turns out that she already had a sticker on her stuff
>she tells me to put the sticker on her arm

>helping out this other milf at work
>she thanks me for helping her and i smile at her and say you're welcome
>she looks down at the floor and smiles for like half a minute (srs)

>helping out this other milf and her husband at work who i haven't seen in a while
>when her husband leaves she tells me i look great

i don't know why this happens, im not even in shape yet
>>
I think I've recently started getting mired. I've been walking around campus or whatever and I've noticed a few girls who are giving me this side eye look and quickly look away whenever my head moves in their direction. Never noticed that shit before in my life, then several times in the last two months.

Then again I'm high functioning autistic and have no idea how to read facial expressions so it could be anything.
>>
>>39375724
I only got mired when I had long hair. Either they're more discreet now or it just doesn't happen anymore.
>>
>>39376544
who is hugh jackman?
>>
>get fit
>nothing

>get /fa/
>nothing

>cut hair
>unlimited pussy works

why didn't you tell me sooner bros
>>
>>39377950
>sitting in class with my arms on my desk
>petite girl in front of me grabs my left arm for some reason
>"wow it's big!"

lmao
>>
File: 01.jpg (126KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
126KB, 1200x1200px
>>39375756
it actually means ur ugly as shit
>>
>>39375724
Maybe, I wouldn't know. I'm busy lifting or getting where I need to go.

I'll bump into a woman, usually as I'm getting up from a station or putting away the weights, but it's likely both of us weren't paying attention, as no eye contact will occur, even if I look up at their face to see who was it I bumped into.

Probably cuz I'm ugly as fuck.
>>
>>39377909
Well, you got half of the battle already won then, don't ya? Ya lucky jerk.
>>
>>39376515
What kind of underwear are those called? I love ho it emphasizes womens hips and ass while looking sexy.
>>
>>39375724
yes. I am objectively in the top 95% of males.
>>
Yeah, I'm 6'2" 210lbs 12% BF. Every other girl at least is mirin and all the females vicinity on public transport start brushing their hair and act nervous. It's a better feeling when you start mirin yourself when you see your reflection.
>>
>>39376581

Similar situation at work

I work with kids at a summer camp, just to preface this.

> On break with co-workers, a guy and a cute girl that I've been crushing on
> Girl sees other co-worker playing with the kids and starts fawning over him. Let's call him Chad.
> "Chad is so good with kids and nice, and according to some of the guys, he's got a nice body too."
> Feelsbadbrehs.mpeg
> Other guy there is a bro and hypes me up
> "Anon's big as well, look at his arms"
> Yiss, my time as a curlbro is finally going to pay off
> Flex my DYEL arms
> "Oh wow, you don't even have to flex it, it's so big. Do you have abs?" As she reaches down

Fuk

> I back away and cover my skinnyfat stomach
> Jokingly say, "I'm working on it"

That moment and CBTs on this Senegalese skydiving board, inspired me to start doing compound lifts so I will never be ashamed of my body again.
>>
>>39377805
Has happened to me with 3 grils. 2 out of three times it was just playful, third one turned into really weird sex within minutes
>>
>>39375774
How'd you get so fat?
>>
>>39377449
not ufo-rick

u fucked up son
>>
>>39375724
I mostly get hit on by high school girls. It doesn't help that I work as a sales manager in retail, since there are always 3-6 of them on an average day. It kinda feels alright I guess?
>>
>>39378048
A thong lel
>>
>>39377909
Holy crap, I've read some really cringey shit in my time, but this is genuinely autistic
>>
>>39376114
It's only illegal if you get caught
>>
>>39376015
Be careful. Fat, ugly girls cling on for dear life once you're done with them. They'll do everything they can to make you feel like an asshole for not wanting to start a serious relationship with them.
>>
File: large.jpg (1001KB, 1280x716px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
1001KB, 1280x716px
>>39377011
>>
>>39377801
Ask her
>>
>>39376838
Ohno! :(
>>
>>39377449
I often convince myself that its just an innocent glance and nothing more.
I have one case where im sure of it being a mire
>working out at outdoor gym in the summer
>hot af so shirt off dyel physique out
>time to go, walking back to the car across a large playing field
> 3 x qt3.14 walking towards outdoor gym
> Initiate shy smile and seem concerned with my music on my phone as i walk past
> go for over the shoulder checkout once im passed
> observe 2/3 females looking back at me over their sholders

felt great.
>>
>>39379503

They were probably thinking

"How can that guy give such a weird vibe even when he is just walking past us? Thank god I have Chad to fuck me on a weekly basis, otherwise I would be at the mercy of all these autistic beta males"
>>
>>39375756
Trying to stifle their expression of admiration.
>>
>tfw no girls ever mire
>nobody ever mires
>nobody ever talks to me
>i dont even think they know i exist

tfw
>>
only old women

not sure if i should ree
>>
>>39375724
Yes. Recently they started being really straightforward about it
>>
Yep, bitches obviously mire. Recent examples:

>my boss (female) often look at my arms/chest when we speak (we sit next to each other @ work).
>party last saturday, 2 girls literally kept feeling my body and kept trying to raise my shirt in order to see my abs. One of them basically asked me what she had to do in order to get a body like mine.
>>
>>39379539
>One of them basically asked me what she had to do in order to get a body like mine.

so you've got a female body?
>>
>>39377296
>"hmm freak of nature" kinda look
This doesn't really happen unless you're literally (and I mean literally) deformed. You don't stare at a 2-3/10, you maybe give them a quick look and then move on because they don't interest you in any way, so if people are looking at you there's probably something good about your appearance.
Also, don't believe /fit/'s ideals in terms of looks: granted, some guys are universally 9-10/10, but you would be amazed at what girls actually find attractive; I have a decent number of girl friends and I often don't understand why the fuck they like guy A or dude B so much, but they'd drop their panties in an instant for them

>tl;dr: don't be a faggot, you're most likely better than you think
>>
I live in South Korea and i'm a pretty fit white guy with blond hair so I catch mires erryday from south korean cuties (plastic surgery cuties I know) but its pretty great!
>>
>>39379545
It's her way of complimenting, autistic beta
>>
File: hmmmmm.gif (408KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.gif
408KB, 500x345px
>go to vote
>first time voting
>stand in queue
>finally my turn
>given piece of paper with qt3.14 explaining to me what to do
>asks if it's my first time voting
>"No"
>"Then you know what to do big boy" and winks and smiles
>somehow manage to fuck up and get help from other assistant
>on the way out
>walk past table with qt3.14
>says for me to wait and get my sticker
>peels of sticker and sticks out her hand
>I move forward and put her hand on my shirt
>i thought she would stick it on my shirt
>she pinches my nipple
>what
>asks me "are you sure you voted before"
>"no"
>smiles and gives me another sticker
>as I leave they all clap

I think I'm retarded.
>>
>>39375724
My university is full of ugly Asian women who all of you would consider 8/10. They look at me quite a bit.

I might lose my standards and fuck one of them tho.

Seeing models at a photoshoot while jogging calmed down my thirst a big today.

Chinese guy btw.
>>
>>39379566
I work in retail and I can tell which Koreans have had surgery because all the ones who've had surgery look Chinese.
>>
>>39378818
Just fuck them you faggot.
>>
File: 1459202614032.png (78KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
1459202614032.png
78KB, 412x351px
Yesterday night I caught a girl staring at me for several seconds, I said hi and she pretty much offered me to go back to her place.
She was drunk and behaving super weirdly so I bailed. Probably just drunk out of her mind but you never know.
Then I got home and realized I would spend the night alone and started hating myself.

>I don't want drunken hookups I just want someone to love me
>>
>>39375724
Sure
> to be train
> sexing mother "incredible muscles"
> expecto patronum
>>
>>39379766
It will happen anon dont worry. You just gotta stop caring
>>
>>39376326
Brazilian girls don't count, they're sex fiends
>>
>dress/suit pants at work
>get files from bottom filing cabinet
>bend down, tight pants on dem glutes boi
>hear someone behind me entering office, turn my head around and look up
>catch cute grill looking at my ass biting her lip
>"w-wow anon your pants are nice"
>she does a 180 and leaves

Yeah sometimes people mire. FeelsGoodMan
>>
>>39379565
>listening to girls
>>
>>39375724
I'm the only good looking White Guy at work. I work in a warehouse and its filled with gay Hispanic men and thicc Latina women. The women work in production making sandwiches and I work as a Picker/Stacker in the room next to them.
The gay Latinos I work with always compliment me and get shy around me.
The Latinas always stare at me and smile. One Latina even eye fucked me in front of my coworkers. Shits cash.
>>
>>39377296
you might be unconventionally attractive but you just don't know it, unless you're actually deformed or something.
>>
>>39379859
>Not "She turns around 360 degrees and walks away."
>>
File: 1469189099730.jpg (53KB, 466x329px) Image search: [Google]
1469189099730.jpg
53KB, 466x329px
>>39375724
>I'm not saying I lift to put women down but I do.
I realistically feel like being open and receptive to women is intellectually below me, so I figure if I'm in greek god mode I can just do it very easily and that seems more fitting for me. I hate listening to women talk on and on. Pretending to care and shit. I actually very much may just hate women IDK yet.
>To love them mires is to love no longer approaching women as an equal.
>>
>>39375724
I've had a mire, but she was definitely a 2/10, could maximum become 4/10 if she got her shit together. It felt great though
>>
>>39379766
beta as fuck dude but it's the only real mire ITT
everything else is gymrats keeping a diary of all the women who glanced at them on the streets
>>
On a serious note, I get "mired" all the time basically. weather it be at a bar or just doing shopping. thing is, even though I've got a decent body and all that, its all about your face and how you walk etc.

Its not all just a meme about frame, face height etc. I get a lot more mires when I've been on a cut rather than bulked up for the winter and its because of the less body fat on my face. all the people on /fit/ who lift in a attempt to attract woman, you need to get real with yourself and realize that woman dont care about 18'' guns and abs as long as you're in a decent shape. Sorry to redpill /fit/ but its the truth.
>>
File: i dag bilder 004.jpg (485KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
i dag bilder 004.jpg
485KB, 960x1280px
>>39376390
Little kids cry when I walk past them and parents pull their kids to the other side when I walk past, pic is me
>>
>>39379586
did you at least vote for Donald?
>>
>>39379586
Nick?
>>
>>39379633
Which uni?
>>
>>39379633

Waterloo?
>>
>>39376021
>>39376785
fuck i look like i'm shitting myself when i shrug
>>
>>39376515
I feel ya man everytime someone look at me i feel like i have something on my face or that i am really ugly and i'm the only one who don't see it
>>
File: 1475381742546.png (47KB, 500x430px) Image search: [Google]
1475381742546.png
47KB, 500x430px
>catch a girl looking at me
>she looks away
>get no further reaction from her

i-i always knew i never had facial aesthetics
>>
File: 1454530325658.jpg (38KB, 551x367px) Image search: [Google]
1454530325658.jpg
38KB, 551x367px
>tfw thought I saw a qt taller-than-me asian girl keep staring at me on the subway but my haircut is literally JUST mode so I want to die instead
>>
>>39375942
>>39375976
Me too. Not exactly like in that picture but a similar reaction.
>>
>>39379520
What if we actually Dont exist
>>
>>39380245
doing something with your hair and beard might help. You look like a school shooter
>>
>>39377834
You hope its you one day.

t. ugly mid 20s virgin who also reads these threads
>>
>>39380245
maybe you should lose the WoW player haircut
>>
>>39375724
I catch girls looking at me every now and then, but it's probably because I come off as autistic or weird or something.
>>
>>39375753
Had that happen to me too with a group of them.

I was sweating bullets cuz there were people around and I kept trying to look away but shees, fuck London ye, even kids are crazy there.
>>
>>39380245
You look normal and not threatening desu senpai. Like that guy who hangs around metal bars and teaches the newcomer teenage kids how to get black out drunk responsibly.
>>
>>39379580

ITT: Stories that never happened
>>
>6'3
>ok face
>mesomorph
>My female friends tell me I'm perfect boyfriend material and tell me how her friends mire the fuck out of me.
>I'm gay.
>>
>>39380897

So go fuck dudes. You have it easy.
>>
>>39380902
Woah not cool mane. He's gay but he's no homo.
>>
>random girl looks angry with me for no reason
>>
>>39380924
there's no difference you fucking retard
>>
>when im out with my mom she always tells me girls are checking me out
>i know shes just being a typical delusional mom that thinks her son is the best thing ever because im actually an ugly fuck
>>
>cant tell if a girl is flirting or not
>h-heh no wayy that could happen to me heh she is just joking around
>>
>Be me
>Be living in a manlet tier Asian country
>Be King of the manlets
>Just got out of skinnyfat status into builtfat
>Finishing up my workout with deadlifts
>See this one rich ottermode guy with a Nike ballcap, UA lifting shirt, and Jordans
>Has (what I assumed to be his girlfriend) nice booty, qt3.14 with him who is taller than him
>The guy is like the person you see at the gym who always takes pictures of himself and spends an ungodly amount of time with fidling with filters
>He's doing 1pl8 deadlifts
>Finishes his set, pulls out his phone, does the strongman flex, and snaps away
>Does selfies with his girlfriend
>Thought to myself, "I gotta show this guy up"
>Ask him if I can work in with him for one set
>He smugly says sure
>Put on 3pl8's to do my 1 rep max
>Did it, slammed it back down, got out and looked over
>Guy wasn't happy, face read anf full of pure jealousy
>Behind him was the girl, staring at me and smiling
>Took of the extra plates
>Told him to have fun with his workout and keep on lifting
>Hear him say something about steroids as I walk away
>Looked back and qt.314 was still smiling as me and did that cute little wave things girls do

Does that count?
>>
>>39381117
He asked for it you did right
>>
>>39375724
all the time before I became DYEL
>>
>tfw see a light skin brown asian
>dat legs
>dat ass
>amazing face
>tfw realize i look like a fucking caveman or something
>tfw heart hurts
>just walk away anon
>>
>>39376130
>Leagues
>Practice
For real, what even is the point of improving yourself if you keep cucking yourself with this Beta way of thinking?
yeah, nothing wrong with lowering your standards, but no need to go for chicks who are outright ugly.
>>
>have big calves and forarms from cycling/working
>starting to lose fat
>tfw 3 giant ass veins that goes down forarm are starting to appear
>>
>>39381111
>>h-heh no wayy that could happen to me heh she is just joking around
Fucking this. Jesus christ I fucked up my college years doing this. Fucking top girls would invite me to sit down with them and talk in the lounge or out to parties and every fucking time I would think this and deny myself the experience.

Fuck me I'm so stupid.
>>
File: 1472928645533.jpg (42KB, 675x595px) Image search: [Google]
1472928645533.jpg
42KB, 675x595px
>>39381259
i can even remember as far back as elementary days

>oh hey you're anon right?
>h-heh ya
>>
File: hippo.png (204KB, 442x292px) Image search: [Google]
hippo.png
204KB, 442x292px
>walking to store
>girl says i have a nice shirt and kinda looks at me for a few seconds
>>
>>39377011
I'm dyel with a beer belly and have never taken roids.
I simply stopped giving a fuck if a particular girl would sleep with me or not, yet I try when i see a possible opportunity or can create one.
Works like a charm - girls aren't hypcrites. they just can tell right away whether you're honest about yourself and your intentions or sucking up to them with intentions of getting laid.
Your physique doesn't even matter. Some girls will be into you, some won't either way.
Realising that it doesn't fucking matter is the whole point.
>>
File: 1478249896776.gif (2MB, 250x209px) Image search: [Google]
1478249896776.gif
2MB, 250x209px
>>39381296
If only we could relive those years with our current memories...
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 480x239px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 480x239px
>>39381313
>>
>Walking in city
>well-coifed guy on Citi-bike looks back at me and rings his bell
>Still walking
>Latino guy talking on phone with high voice turns and looks back at me after i pass (I was trying to see what was inside a weird storefront)

Tfw mired only by gays. Then stacy walks by without a glance.
>>
>>39380195
Stop talking to them the same way you talk to your bros.
Accept that they are different, and enjoy them for what they are. Putting them down works too, but keep in mind thinking of them as shit will end up only attracting the actually shit ones, thereby being a self-fulfilling prophecy.
>>
All the time.I'm in a relationship and Im too much of an autist to actually approach any of them but it feels nice. I especially like it when the MILFS look.
>>
>>39380897
stop throwing away your genes, women wanna kill you for it.

have a nice day.
>>
>>39375774
>320lbs
>looks solid in a shirt

No you don't.
>>
File: b93de03593[1].jpg (133KB, 863x819px) Image search: [Google]
b93de03593[1].jpg
133KB, 863x819px
>>39377950
>DON'T cut hair
>unlimited pussy works

So thick and luscious. Feels good winning the genetic hair lottery.
>>
>>39381117
Well done, Anon.
>>
>>39375811
Insecure gf detected.
>>
>>39380245
you look totally not scary. also cut ur hair sota
>>
>>39376114
I laughed, thank you m8
>>
>>39375756
I do that because I feel awkward in public
>>
>>39379586
Kek
>>
>>39380012
>being an unconfident fag
You might as well start getting fucked by guys
>>
>>39375724
mostly teenagers
>>
File: Gregg Gainserino.png (322KB, 631x465px) Image search: [Google]
Gregg Gainserino.png
322KB, 631x465px
I catch people (read: girls) looking at me quite often, but i don't know if they are mires or what.
>>
>>39379586
Kek
>>
File: 1478872338986.jpg (43KB, 585x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478872338986.jpg
43KB, 585x720px
>>39376544
fuck...
>>
>>39375811
gtfo normie
>>
>>39375811
"He must be rich to have a girl like that"
>>
>>39375820
Fuck your mom Anon.
>>
File: 1472753996633.jpg (38KB, 259x220px) Image search: [Google]
1472753996633.jpg
38KB, 259x220px
>>39376581
>Oh.
lost
>>
File: 1475339504575.gif (3MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475339504575.gif
3MB, 500x500px
>>39381058
>>
>>39382127
This
>>
>>39381117
This is embarrassing
3pl8 is literally bitch weight
If you're going to do that, do it with at least 500lbs. Good job I wasn't there or I would've shown you both up
>>
>>39382832
3pl8 is ok by normie standards you fucking faggot
it might be bitchw8 on /fit/ but it's good irl, since the average person that goes to gym is dyel, in this case, the faggot boyfriend
>>
>>39376544
thinking about doing it is step one

now start doing
>>
>>39380258

Maybe...
>>
How can you possibly know if it's mires or if you're just fucked up somehow and people are simply internally laughing at your misfortune

I get stared at a lot both by girls and guys.
I want to ask them:
>what did i do?
>do i know you?

But of course i just move on and try to forget
>>
>>39379539
>to get a body like mine.

>just ask
>>
you know you're fooken joocy when a black girl tries to grab your butt
>>
>>39375724
No, I don't, but I get approached/complimented by randos.
>tfw DYEL skinnyfat
>tfw ridiculous high forehead and long nose
>tfw don't even dress that well
>tfw autistic sperglord with no game
>tfw glorious 6'5'' masterrace

/fit/ is right about one thing: Don't be a manlet.
>>
i notice girls checking out my ass. not sure if this is good or bad
>>
>white
>living in Vietnam
>moderately fit

Every woman that I talk to in this country spills their spaghetti. Every single one. It's crazy. Even the guys throw out compliments left and right like "You very strong".

It does wonders for your self-esteem but I'm way too autistic to actually crush any Vietnamese puss.
>>
>>39375724
Once, while I was playing pool with some friends. A 6/10 body checked me while I was shooting. Feltgoodman.jpg
>>
>>39377212
GJ on identifying your weakness and working on it. You're gonna make it bro.
>>
File: image-angry-doctor.jpg (39KB, 800x577px) Image search: [Google]
image-angry-doctor.jpg
39KB, 800x577px
>qt girl at work spills her spaghetti everytime i talk to her
>openly admitted to wanting to bang me during an office party
>tfw gf already
still its pretty nice for the ego
>>
>>39384031
careful man, I would advise against playing this game

all it takes is one stupid string of decisions and you end up with your noodle in her
>>
File: don-draper-shrug.jpg (66KB, 848x477px) Image search: [Google]
don-draper-shrug.jpg
66KB, 848x477px
>>39384061
agreed, but I do enjoy my job and I don't actively try to talk to her, but it can't really be avoided
>>
>>39379633
>calmed down my thirst a big today.
>>
>>39383458
DOOD. FUCKIN FIX YO SELF.
>>
>>39376034
I'm doing try-to-fap-fewer-than-30-times November.
>>
>>39383378
am i really the only fag that experiences this?
>>
>>39375724
I do occasionally, not from hotties or anything, but ill catch some looks from average girls. Boosts my confidence, but honestly dont like it and it kind of creeps me out. Not even into girls
>>
>>39376475
As long you don't get caught.
>>
>>39377948
PLEASE be joking...
>>
>>39376838
>tot
>>
>>39384320
I'm doing try-to-fap-fewer-than-30-times thursday
>>
one time I was on the bus and this hot chick was with her friends. I looked toward her and she was looking me right in the eye and was smiling. I looked away quickly like a bitch.
>>
File: 1420873576855.jpg (111KB, 641x534px) Image search: [Google]
1420873576855.jpg
111KB, 641x534px
>>39375724
>Being asian
>bigger than most of the asians I meet
>asian women never mirin because they think it's disgusting
>tfw women in other races mirin
>mfw I'm not even interested in asian women
>>
Define mire, I get alot of looks and they hold eye contact for a while
>>
>>39376783
This so much. Why would you even marry in this age?
>>
>>39384987
Iktfb
6'5" semi jacked asian here, other races mire all the time, but never get mired by asians, problem is I love asians :(
>>
>>39376398
>Even when I was drunk I couldn't shake off this crippling autism
You're normie as fuck, what autism are you talking about fucking idiot?
>>
>>39375724
Yes all the time, AMA
>>
>>39375822
this. I get the hair thing or intense close up eye contact a lot. I can also just kinda "feel" when a girls mirin, it sounds like bs but it's true.
>>
>>39376581
"I do, but you can"t see them. You have to feel for them. Yes, there, lower...lower.."
>>
>>39379565
yeah I don't get why dudes don't understand that most dudes aren't universal 9's. Everyone has different tastes, including women.

There's a stocky manlet at my job that has a pretty cute face and decent mass, but he's like 5'7 at most, even bordering on chubby fit. EVERY girl at my job wants to fuck him, and i can't understand it
>>
File: 1471280288861.png (913KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1471280288861.png
913KB, 1920x1080px
>>39380327
>>39376515
This is a common sentiment of the young. Really, it's normal. It's a form of "Personal Fable" that adolescents go through.

The answer isn't black and white. Some are looking at you, most aren't. The same as you're doing. Just being aware of the world around.
Most people try to avoid eye-contact but some will stare back just cause their ballsier than most or don't see you as a person.
>>
I can usually sense if I'm being looked at and I really dislike it.

I don't like being noticed or looked at and wish people would never look at me.

Not sure how that comes off, but it's what I feel.
>>
File: wojak23.jpg (42KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
wojak23.jpg
42KB, 500x632px
> Walking out of Target
> Girl behind me going in the same direction
> She comes up to me and says hey I think we live in the same dorm
> OH FUCK WHAT DO
> Sorry I am not interested I have a girlfriend
> she nods as I speed walk out
> tfw still a khhv
>>
It happens a lot to me. I'll see a girl looking at me, lock eyes, and turn away. She'll come sit by me for a few minutes waiting for me to say hi, i dont and she leaves. Now I usually ignore it or act like I don't see them looking at me because I'm too autistic to say something so I save us the awkward tension of them sitting down and me waiting for them to leave

Kill me
>>
File: cozypepe.jpg (49KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
cozypepe.jpg
49KB, 396x385px
>>39375724

>wear large t shirts
>almost never get mired
>start wearing mediums
>mired nonstop

It was that easy all along?
>>
File: IMG_3545.jpg (95KB, 896x503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3545.jpg
95KB, 896x503px
>>39375756
>>
>>39385541
>> tfw still a khhv
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>39385662
kissless, handhold-less virgin
>>
>>39375922
It was just jailbait
>>
>>39385662
>>39385685
I think it's kissless handholdless hugless virgin.
>>
>>39376581
What a cunt.
>>
It doesnt matter
Once theyve talked to me they lose all interest
>>
>>39375756
For me its a nervous tick to bit the inside of my cheek. Don't even realize I'm doing it half of the time.
>>
>>39376790
>>39378307
>>39381504
I look like big Lenny. Y'all just jelly of my jelly, bitches.

Btw anyone have that pic of a "bear" walking around saying "that girl so wants me would not fuck" thinking he's buff, then they show him in reality as a fat slob.... Might be the case here.
>>
>>39385791
who wants to talk with women anyway. they're fucking stupid
>>
>>39385871
But we want to talk to them to fuck....
>>
>>39376544
It's good you stick to higher values than most of faggots here flexing their body but not the mind. Talk to your wife honestly to lose weight, it's worth it for health reasons alone.
>>
yeah, now that im getting fit there are a few girls that i catch mirin me. too bad im a virgin with social anxiety.
>>
>>39385871
faggot
>>
>>39380245
I am a fat you. But im also married. when i was single I trimed my beard short and cut my hair like 2 inches shorter than yours. never had a problem
>>
>>39377805
Grab her and kiss her
>>
>>39376114
>>39379171
>tfw legal age is 16
Based connecticut
>>
>>39379633
>tfw was hoping for qt azn women on my campus like Alina Li but they're all just hit
>>
>>39380245
You look like you need a battleaxe and a horned helmet desu
>>
>>39381058
what did he mean by this
>>
File: Sara-deadlift.jpg (75KB, 537x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sara-deadlift.jpg
75KB, 537x720px
>>39381117
Here's a girl pulling 4pl8 you fucking scrub
>>
>>39386580
those arnt 45s.
>>
>>39375756
sluts
>>
File: 1466997342913.jpg (127KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1466997342913.jpg
127KB, 765x1024px
>>39386580
>implying those are 45s
>>
>>39377212
Good for you man. Doing that takes some balls, you will make it.
>>
>>39383193
3 plate is a fuckin terrible 1rm unless you weigh literally 40kg
>>
>>39375724
There was once a girl that wanted to feel my bicep but she didn't have sexual interest so that doesn't count I guess. Been working out for 17 years and the only reward is self improvement, working out for women is a waste of time if you're not the social type of guy.
>>
File: 1471858248557.gif (1MB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1471858248557.gif
1MB, 256x192px
>>39379586
>>
>>39382158
>start
>>
>>39375724
Holy fuck bros. How much money, what kinda car, and what cycle do i need to run to get a semen receptacle like this?
>>
>>39385589

This. I get too much attention when I go out wearing bodyfit shirts.

Sometimes I just want to go lowkey and wear large t-shirts and a baseball cap. I look smaller and, thus, I go unnoticed.
>>
>>39386692
She is like a 6/10 at best. I would rather go MGTOW.
>>
>be at gym
>going to locker room
>see redhead qt personal trainer that i like but never talked to walking my way
>ok this is it, im going to make eye contact and hold it for a little bit and say hey hows it going
>make eye contact
>she looks down immediately
i guess it was kind of a reverse mire. feels bad being ugly mayne
>>
Recently got mired by a 13 yo, noticed her visually inspecting me from top to bottom. She wasn't even hot... wat do?
>>
>>39386750
Grab her by the pussy, obv.
>>
>>39386743
SMILE
>>
>>39386750
Wait for legal or see if she has older sisters or a hot mom
>>
File: e_ph_0078_01.jpg (140KB, 900x1349px) Image search: [Google]
e_ph_0078_01.jpg
140KB, 900x1349px
>mfw this forum teaches me that there are ripped bodybuilders who can't manage to get laid
>>
File: 1478613968977.png (147KB, 270x344px) Image search: [Google]
1478613968977.png
147KB, 270x344px
>>39381328
ARE YOU FUCKING ME

>Start new job
,>Cool dude invites me out for some drinks
>Think "oh nice time to make some bros"
>We go out alone to drink a couple times
>Try and get other people to come with us and he declines
>Says it's our special time
>Notice on his phone he's texting a number called "Nick from Grindr"
>My eyes literally start bulging and my mind replays all our interactions
>Notice that he was subtly flirting with me all this time
>mfw I went on three gay dates before I realized something was up

I also got approached by two gay guys in public, gave my number to one because I thought he was funny

If anything this tells me my visual appearance is attractive to some degree. I still had to lose my virginitiy to a 2/10 on OKcupid after 5+ dates because I'm a loner with low self-esteem
>>
>>39375922
I work around kids, it's a challenge not a mire.

She caught you looking and called you out on it, she knows her age and knows she's impervious

Around that age they also like to test what reactions they can get from men of all ages.
>>
>>39386706

she's a 6/10 in the face max but everything else is top tier

You couldn't get her even if you tried only bitter men go MGTIW
>>
>gf is setting up a raffle for her cheerleading thing
>asks me to talk to the shop people if they are female, because i can "talk to girls so easy"
>mfw she's asking me to go hit on girls for free shit
>out of 6 shops got 5 things for the raffle and 1 phone number
>give no. to gf, tell her we should hit her up sometime and that she was pretty fit
>gf is so cute when shes jealous
> she went into 4 shops, only got 1 donation.

man its good to be a non autistic male
>>
The ither day I was getting corn bread at Panera for my girlfriend after the gtm and the counter lady spilled her spaghetti a little. Also they dont sell cornbread but she had to ask her manager first, who also was a bit flirty.

I was wearing my XXL shirt with a maltese dog on it at the time so breddy gud feeling to get even slightly mired in a big, ridiculous shirt like that.
>>
>>39375822
>>39385180
I may be autistic but what is the hair thing? Is there an online resource to study all of these different body language signals?
I think I've been alone too long with computers or something, because sometimes I border on face-blind...
>>
>Be half white half Colombian
>Visit family in Colombia after many years
>All aunts and female cousins compliment me for not being DYEL mode
>Meet cousins' hot friends during a night out in the city
>All her friends attempt some sort of sexual advance on me
>MFW when I don't know if they want a green card or want to make aesthetic babies with me
>>
>>39387046
>>mfw I went on three gay dates before I realized something was up
Hahahhahahahah I feel you lil nigga I feel you
>>
>>39376015
The real dangers of fucking an uggo sow, is that your body is your enemy.

At any moment it'll release a cocktail of hormones in a specific mix and you'll catch the feels for the beast.

Before you know it you're married to social deadweight with no way out without crippling yourself economically for the rest of your life.

We don't control love, love controls us. We can only keep it at bay for so long before it strikes.
>>
>>39379514
What happened son?
Did a girl hurt you?

Wish you were here, I would hug you and tell you it'll get better soon
>>
>>39377701
Shit, I do that. I always look at the jacked guy not the girl. N-no homo.
>>
File: 1466479731798.jpg (101KB, 728x636px) Image search: [Google]
1466479731798.jpg
101KB, 728x636px
>>39381058
>>
>>39387237
Let me tell you anon, same as with other animals humans have ways to show interest. Women if interested starts fucking with their hair, either draws their hair behind their ears or hair toss in your direction(they twitch their heads so their hair whips in your direction) or they draw their hand through their entire hair ruffing it up. Other examples are biting their lips or pulling up their pants(to show their ass)
>>
>>39387547
>pulling up their pants(to show their ass)
If this is a sign of flirting then most girls i see flirt with me and most other guys in the gym
Im not sure this is true anon
The rest is good though
>>
Yes....

But i dont know what to say.
Hit on a but she didnt understand and then its gone
>>
>>39387574
Well I don't know if it's all out flirting but a girl going to the gym in yogapants pulling up her pants when they're already fitting well means they want attention, now if you're in a gym there's probably 20 others dudes she wants attention from but lets say there isn't and she knows you're looking then yeah I would say flirting
>>
>>39387710
I just dont know if its flirting
Attentionseeking? yes definetly

I was in the gym just yesterday and saw the girl with the nicest ass ever, she was there with her bf ofc but she kept hitching up her pants anyway and i cant interpert this as flirting since he wasnt paying attention to her while she was doing this

I think most girls ive ever met in yoga pants pull em up when im around and im fairly certain this doesnt stop because i leave

Not saying im great at women and their flirting because frankly i dont see why they would ever need to, they seem to get enough attention to last several lifetimes every day so i really dont understand why they would strive for more
>>
File: 1467486185341.jpg (88KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1467486185341.jpg
88KB, 900x600px
>>39376398
>Of all the girls to mire, the only one who mattered didn't.
>>
File: 1330062090920.jpg (44KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1330062090920.jpg
44KB, 409x409px
>>39385403
are you me?
>>39383378
>>
>>39387727
Depends on the situation then I guess
>>
>>39385541
But at least you've got a gf
>>
sometimes not too often
it's mostly from average looking girls but sometimes I'll catch a really hot girl staring at me repeatedly and I'll have no idea what to do
>>
File: 1364724103078.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1364724103078.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>39387917
wow man that's cruel
like fuck man, why?
>>
File: qsdg.jpg (32KB, 499x490px) Image search: [Google]
qsdg.jpg
32KB, 499x490px
I don't know, I rarely go out.
Sometimes I see people looking at me, which makes me kinda nervous, especially when they put their heads together and talk about something, I always get the impression they are laughing about me.
>>
>go into burger place
>order combo of burger+fries+drink
>served by cute girl, make payment and sit down to wait for my order.
>take a coke out of the fridge and drink it while im waiting
>catch cute cashier girl looking over at me
>maintain my cool look and continue drinking my soda
>manager comes up to me
>"Did you want a combo? we only charged you for the burger"
>girl wasnt miring she was just looking at me thinking id stolen a coke.
>manager makes me pay the difference, like I dont even get to save $3 coz she fucked up when I ordered.
>>
When people look at me for too long it makes me even more self-conscious than I usually am which can occupy my mind that much I forget how to walk normally and even more look like a retard. Same also with eating, rammed a fork once in my cheek.
>>
>>39376398
No shit

When you're trying to hit on a girl, YOU are qualifying yourself to her, which means she automatically assumes you're either below her league, or at best equal to her league. In this case she will sleep with you if you display enough confidence and game to come across as an equal league man.

As a mysterious stranger though, a girl who sees you can't quite place your league but if you're good looking assumes you may be of a greater league, so SHE tries to qualify herself to YOU.
>>
>>39379514
You know, if you ever wanted to stop being such a bitterpuss, you could start getting in shape every moment..
>>
>>39375724
It's happened a few times.
>Be at Halloween Party.
>Girl in front of me dancing, standing against the wall because muh autism
>Turns around suddenly while dancing and bumps off of me.
>In turning, her hands bump against my stomach.
>Momentarily traces her hands over my abs, moving them up until they barely graze my chest.
>Gives me that long wistful "fuck me" look and heads off to get drinks.
Oh to be single brahs.
>>
>>39380245
With a proper hair cut you could achieve John Cleese mode.
>>
>>39388183
i do this shit too
why couldn't i be made normal?
>>
>>39381117
Isn't there a SIR cartoon with this story?
>>
>>39381199
Miring youself doesn't count anon.
>>
File: wsg.jpg (32KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
wsg.jpg
32KB, 500x250px
>>39388308
We are special in different ways.
>>
>>39388527
Yeah. Special in a fucked up way.
;_;
>>
File: 1478435638001.jpg (52KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1478435638001.jpg
52KB, 600x338px
>>39388597
I have accepted it, makes life easier.
And maybe I will find a girl who can tolerate my autistic outbursts.
>>
>>39380245
You lucky bastard, wish I looked like a viking, but in all honesty, cut the hair a bit, it does look scary a bit.
>>
>>39387547
I had a girl do this when having a conversation with her for some times when we where studying together but only when we wasn't alone in the room (big room other people working on their papers), but when we are alone she doesn't do it.

Confusing as hell
>>
>>39386646
>Been working out for 17 years

pics?
>>
>>39387260
Colombians are always worth it, bro. T. White Guy with a thing for Colombians
>>
>>39381117
>that cute little wave things girls do
pic pls I don't get it
>>
so many asian mires on this thread so fuck it here is mine, not even sure if its real mire also it was like 6 months ago
>be me working in gym
>gym is pretty empty, maybe 5 people in
>see cute asian chick doing leg press or some shit
>spot her watching me a few times
>after a while she walks to the counter and asks me "sorry, what time is it?"
>there is 2 watches hanging in the gym and also im pretty sure she had her Phone with her
>she walks off, does 1 set and comes back
>asks me "sorry again, do you close earlier today?"
>tell her "uh no" and watch her walk away again
>later when she left she said smth like "so finally done with training"

not sure if she was just trying to be nice or smth but i got a gf anyways
>>
>>39387237
https://www.scribd.com/doc/38735145/Monica-Moore-Nonverbal-Courtship-Patterns-in-Women
>>
>>39375976
>>39375942
>>39375756
fuck I too curl my lips as if I'm snarling every time I circle my arms during warm-ups

WAT DO
>>
>on the train going back to uni
>carriage is almost completely empty
>guy sits down in the row of seats across the aisle from me
>guy is constantly fidgety and looking over at me
>thought he was going to murder me or something
>he moves into the aisle seat closer to me
>"uh.. I don't know how to ask you this... but can I have your number?"
>told him I wasn't gay sorry mate

I'm a DYEL manlet, what does it mean?
>>
>>39390162
was he qt at least?
>>
>>39390191
not really
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.