[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MK 677

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0001.png (113KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.png
113KB, 600x600px
I've been reading up on MK 677 and I'm considering trying it. I got interested because of the potential height gains, but I'm 22 and realize that it most likely won't do anything for me in that department.

I'm trying to lower BF right now, I'm not sure if it would help. I've also read that it could be dangerous, and that the long term effects are unknown. Could someone who's more knowledgeable than I help me out with this?
>>
apparently you didn't read anything, or you would know that you won't gain any height by taking it.
>>
>>39375570
>will you gain height
no
>will it lower body fat
absolutely not, probably do the opposite due to water retention
>is it dangerous
no
>are long term effects known?
Year long studies have been done, no bad effects.

Currently on my third bottle of of MK-677, been taking it since mid-august. Unfortunately, I've been really busy, haven't had a chance to really use it to it's full potential.

Effects I've seen:
>Fast recovery
>Extremely good rest and sleep
>Joints, tendons, and ligaments feel amazing
>Little to no catabolism when you can't eat (MK-677 was originally studied for frailty in the elderly and for keeping soldiers healthy)
>Water retention
>You get extremely hungry for the first week due to increased IGF-1 levels, before you gain a tolerance.
>>
don't put rando quasi legal/illegal shit off the internet in your body

there is a shill for this shit lurking on every social site on the web I shit you not and I'm not going to tell you twice
>>
>>39375668
Also forgot to mention my three favor effects as a college student:

>Unbelievable sense of well being and happiness
You really just feel amazing on this stuff, and it's one of the main reasons I take it. You naturally wake up after a solid 6 hours of sleep every morning with the biggest smile on your face. You just feel so well rested and comfortable in your own skin, especially when paired with a high carb diet

>Better skin
This just might be placebo, but for both my cycles (one last year for 2 months and one this year for 4 months) my skin has seemed noticeably clearer

>reduced hangovers
IGF-1 and GH have been studied in terms of hangovers, and as people age, their IGF-1 and GH levels decrease, making their hangovers worse. Now I'm not saying that these two hormones are solely responsible for hangovers, but they play a role. In my experience, I have had little to no hangovers from heavy, heavy drinking when taking MK-677. It's brilliant.
>>
>>39375686
>inb4 Dylan Gemelli

This is /fit/ you virgin, stop being a pussy. You sound like the type to sign a petition to ban Di-hydrogen Monoxide because it sounds scary.
>>
>>39375686
>see people give good opinions on MK everywhere
>assume everyone is shilling

Or you know, people could like it
>>
>over 5,000 5 star amazon reviews for a chinese piece of shit
>it's not easy to pay shills everywhere on the internet
>4chan is muh sekrit club
>>
>>39375668

Can i take this shit if im still novice tier or is it like other enhancers where i should wait a while?
>>
Bump. I've been thinking about taking this to help with my tendons, ligament and those sleep gains
>>
>>39376662
I wouldn't recommend it, since it's completely unnecessary for a novice.

>>39376714
I really only use it for coming off of injury. Otherwise it's not really that useful.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.