[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Strongman/ General: Big Z Reborn Addition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Big Lean.jpg (154KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
Big Lean.jpg
154KB, 960x960px
Routines? Thoughts on Big Lean? Will he win WSM?
>>
File: Big Lean Big Taper.jpg (84KB, 960x642px) Image search: [Google]
Big Lean Big Taper.jpg
84KB, 960x642px
Mirin'
>>
>>39375489
Yes I think he will win. He will be very fast. When is the next WSM in 2017?
>>
>>39375494
I think so, hopefully he can be more like pudjionowsky
>>
>>39375489
He told me on facebook that he's hoping to try a 230kg loglift so he is very confident in his strength. I think he used the back-injury as a good opportunity to lean down and build back up to max at a healthier weight- which I think a certain Eddie should do too.
>>
>>39375592
I'd like to see a leaner Brian Shaw as well
>>
>>39375653
Likewise. Brian is genuinely a nice guy and very helpful, as far as I can see in his vids, idk why he isn't more popular.
>>
>>39375653
I don't like him, I'm hoping for Eddie to take over now that Zydrunas is nearing the end of his career.

>>39375755
Because he is a bitch. As far as I can gather he completely turned on his long-time friend Mike Burke for some reason, and he always complains about Zydrunas winning unfairly and semi-subtly accused Arnold Strongman Classic of conspiring against him to make Zydrunas win.
-Also he never posts any videos on youtube, I am subbed and would love to see more but he just doesn't post
>>
>>39375489
His head is really big, wonder how he would look if he were skinny.
>>
File: savickas moya.jpg (61KB, 402x560px) Image search: [Google]
savickas moya.jpg
61KB, 402x560px
>>39375831
That IS him being skinny man, pic related is him being 180-190kg
>>
>>39375790
Wow you're the first person I've ever read talk bad about him.... Anything to back it up? I've started seeing his vids.... He's actually doing things outta of his sport....small crossfit events, which is pretty cool to see.
>>
>>39375858
I know, I mean skinny like a regular human bean.
>>
>>39375858
well in OPs pic Z is about 155kg which is still fucking huge at that bodyfat
>>
>>39375868
Oh yeah, well, that would be funny because his head is very big even in OP's pic. With a normal body it would be gigantic.

>>39375865
Much of it is in his own videos, I can't be arsed to find it, but he's complained about the judging in a WSM finale where Zydrunas won on judge's ruling or w/e when Z and Shaw tied. Extremely salty about it because
>I only lost the sandbag, Zydrunas actually even fell over

He posted on facebook (and later deleted) the thing about the Arnold's being 'corrupt', complaining how the events massively favour Z because the Arnold's doesn't have atlas stones (when they never have had them). The Mike Burke thing they have both mentioned, but I only have it from secondhand sources that it was because of Shaw. I think there were a couple other small things too, but all in all I find Brian to be quite petty.
>>
>>39375933
I get the impression that Brian is competitive to a ridiculous level, probably why people hate him
>>
Well Z is officially retired. But he could come back for the 5th win and try to use speed like many of the greats before him (especially jon pal, magnus, and mariusz) but we'll see.
As for Brian you habe to realize that the guy is starting a family. It's hard to keep up with the food and training requirements and work on being a dad while producing exciting and original enough content to be worth his time. The guy is a really nice fellow, but you also have to know a bit of WSM history. Back since the Kaz days, the European competitors all compete with eachother and pal around at all of the various european strongman events. Being that strongman isn't anywhere near as big here in the USA. The European guys never really pal around with americans and they created an air of cordial competition, but not friendship from way back in the 80s. So I don't think Shaw is stand offish. There are just certain realities when it comes to a competetive sport that doesn't have high paychecks either.

What I REALLY want to know is what the hell is Hafthor even doing these days. He hasn't been able to secure first place on Shaw, but I rarely hear of his efforts to overcome Shaw. He kinda seems to just coast because of his celebrity status from GoT, raise his daughter, and fuck around being famous. I mean I'd probably do the same if I was as famous in my 20s. But still. I wonder if he REALLY wants it enough to eber take the title of wsm or if he is content with placing top 3 and being a celebrity and people still loving him.
>>
>>39376257
I actually think Thor could have been the greatest strongman who ever lived if he hadn't gotten famous
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.