[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Insulin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 473797975.jpg (370KB, 2000x1334px) Image search: [Google]
473797975.jpg
370KB, 2000x1334px
Hey , I recently saw that , apparently , the only way to loose or gain fat ( the good way )
is to regulate insulin ( as much as we can )
So my question is , is INSULIN the only real ( With Cortisol but its not the same thing to regulate ) thing that make us gain or loose weight ? ( fat ? )
>>
>>39374303
Sugar is the reason why people are fat and diabetic, yes.

Eat fat, no sugar, no carbs, you will lose weight.
>>
>>39374310
Sure thing bro ( Everything have a thing to do with insulin and sugar by 27% as i saw )
So my question is , fasting is the best way to loose weight ? ( Cause insulin is always low because you only eat 1/2 time / day )
>>
>>39374303
Anyone?
isn't that /fit/ related ?
>>
>>39374303

If you eat less/more calories than you burn, you will lose/gain weight respectively. This is irrefutable.

Insulin is just one of the mechanisms by which this happens. You don't really need to worry about how it happens unless you have da beetus.
>>
>>39374344
But , if we look at how the insulin evolve meal by meal , the thing to regulate is not really how many calories you eat , but when ?
I can search again for the graphis if needed.
>>
>>39374356

No. Your body needs raw material to create fat, otherwise it would violate the laws of physics. Literally the ONLY possible source for this is food that wasn't already burned as energy, i.e. you ate more calories than you burned.

Insulin is the effect, not the cause.
>>
>>39374404
The fact of not eating during 18hour for example would burn more fat ( for the same amount of calories ) than dispatched like 5 meal/day its what i mean
>>
To put it a different way: If you are trying to count calories to lose weight, and it's not working for you, then your math is wrong. Either you are eating more calories than you think, or you are burning fewer calories than you think. Or both.
>>
insulin is a storage hormone. It's usually released by the pancreas due to a high calorie meal or lots of carbs.

If you're looking to lose fat the best way is to cycle your carbs.
>>
>>39374417
No , i'm not trying to count calories to loose weight.
Just that , technically , insulin is the thing that will make you gain or loose weight and , the lowest it is , the more you will "burn" your fat if i an say it like that .
So the fact of eating for example 1700calories/day but only at 12am for example
is better than have 1700 calories but dispatched one at 8pm , one other at 10H.....
Cause the insulin is always , even if you eat not much , not in the lowest proportion that she can be so its way less effiient ?
Idk if i'm clear on what i say
>>
File: 4.f.i.jpg (27KB, 376x383px) Image search: [Google]
4.f.i.jpg
27KB, 376x383px
>>39374458
Here is what i mean .
>>
>>39374516
yeah go do your own research if you wanna mess around with insulin or take it to >>>/fruad/
>>
>>39374542
>/fruad/
Thanks bud.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.