[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> When you listen to video game music while lifting at the gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: that-feel-find-the-length-of-GF.jpg (21KB, 523x370px) Image search: [Google]
that-feel-find-the-length-of-GF.jpg
21KB, 523x370px
> When you listen to video game music while lifting at the gym
>>
>>39370970
With just 1 angle, you cant determine side lengths of any of those, making it impossible to find any line segment. N00b
>>
>>39371203
That's the meme.
>It's impossible to find gf
Retard

No one is impressed with your 10 year old level of geometry knowledge.
>>
>>39370970
Sqrt (2 |GD|)
>>
>>39370970
The rainbow six vegas 2 intro theme is the music of champions.mp3
Also the sea shantys from ac4.mp3
>>
>>39371203
>what is pythogras
>>
>>39370970
before exams i would play the hugo boss theme from serious sam 2 in my head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lhgbwoYZ-c
>>
>>39371379
nice

my first e-mail adress name was based on the name of that boss ( yeah I joined the e-mail game late)
>>
>>39371215
>>39371367
>never heard about constraints
Nowhere is written how long the sides are. This could be an inacurate drawing for all we know, length of the lines are not defined, neither are any angles except one.
>>
WASH AWAY THE ANGER
>>
>>39371553
Those two other angles are 45 you dumb fuck. But that doesnt matter anyway. Its sqrt(|AB|/2) for whatever |AB| is.
>>
>>39371646
Your a dumb nigger
>>
>>39371646
You're straight up retarded.
>>
>>39371215
fuck, i feel stupid as shit, that got me as well, maybe its late
>>
>>39370970
FEZ soundtrack is amazing for anyone who has Spotify, worth checking out.

Same for Max Payne 3, especially the track painkillers.
>>
File: 1474338851030.png (2MB, 1110x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1474338851030.png
2MB, 1110x1111px
>>39371571
RULES OF NATUUUUUUURE
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.