[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i learn how to fight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fullsizeoutput_1be.jpg (531KB, 720x2852px) Image search: [Google]
fullsizeoutput_1be.jpg
531KB, 720x2852px
seeing shit like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djx3T9IEc1A makes me want to learn how to defend myself

i don't give a shit about grappling or whatever. just the basics of how to throw a punch and then run the fuck away
>>
>>39370614
Take a few boxing classes.
They teach you how to stand, how to hit and a fuck ton of cardio. You won't be fending off hordes of people Jet-Li style, but if you're lucky you can get in a good sucker punch then run like the dickens.
>>
Buy a knife instead. If you are in a fight where you can't win with a knife, avoid it at all costs.
>>
File: Flow_Chart.png (2MB, 1024x4521px) Image search: [Google]
Flow_Chart.png
2MB, 1024x4521px
>>
>>39370697
is ameridote even real?
>>
I'm a pussy and afraid of escalation with a knife. Is krav maga a meme? I just want to be able to get away from someone trying to kick my ass.
>>
>>39371140
cardio you massive shitlord
>>
>>39370735
i often arrive at that position in fights, oh, how i wish i knew what his killer combo is from that point onward!
>>
>>39371140
Pocket sand.

But seriously. If you are at a point where you cant run, you want a knife.
>>
>>39370614
Galactus is far stronger than goku ssj4 you dumb cunt.
>>
>>39370697
ignore this

>>39370655
listen to this.

punches are easier and less risky than kicks.

if you are gainfully employed, odds are you dont have all day to train.

there are literally only 6 moves in boxing. the rest is just sparring and getting experience hitting and getting hit.

that being said, if you are afraid of knives, then just get a gun.

if its 1 vs 1 barehand, if you know anything you're better off.

if its 1 vs 2 you're fucked.
same goes for if they have a knife/gun etc.

dont fall for the illusion of competence that certain places give you. because you will get stabbed and die.
>>
>>39371419
goku would ass rape that fag, bitch
>>
Train a sweeping finger stab to the eyes and front kicks to the balls and shin.

That's all you need in a real fight.
>>
>>39370697
as someone who has played around with a lot of martial arts, this is the best thing ive seen.
Now for my 2 cents:
Boxing - Imo the quickest way (meaning training time) you can learn to defend yourself in a street fight
Judo - the best way to defend yourself in a 1-1 if you don't have a powerful/tall physique and/or don't want to deal with assault charges
thai boxing - best way to demolish your opponent(s) before they know whats happened and get yourself jail time
>>
>>39371140

>>39371390
THIS. Don't fuckin fight someone with a knife.
>>
>>39370614
buy a gun

or a pipebomb

If you live in a shit state then move
>>
>>39370614

Muay Thai has a good focus on the clinch which is how most street fights end up.

Kickboxing has a very broad striking coverage.

These are the two I do.
>>
Boxing is the primary self-defence style because it teaches you how to kite so that you can kite that faggot with a knife or that faggot and his friends.

MT doesn't teach you moving and striking properly, it's far less mobile than boxing.

Judo/bjj are great and fun to take along with boxing.

Sambo is like judo but with leglocks instead of armlocks, more focused on ground game, more about strength than kuzushi.
>>
>>39370614
Carry a gun if you live in the US and don't live in an extremely liberal state.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.