[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone done it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (68KB, 240x275px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
68KB, 240x275px
Did you do the protein shake a day + vitamin thing?
How long did you run it for?
Results good?
Keep the weight off?
Things you would've liked to have been aware of?

I'm a fat fuck and I can't stop eating. 230lbs 6ft aiming for 187-197.
>>
>>39370474
DNP. keep it 500mg or under daily. 1g a day and you'll really stop eating, literally.
>>
>>39370553
ive got a heart condition so dont wanna do that
>>
>>39370474
Sky's the limit, buddy. If you're gonna try, go a little farther than just 187. I started at 235, 5'11" and I'm down to 204 and I barely look any different. idk jack shit about what you're asking but if you're not on a time limit, don't constrain yourself to fucking 187.

Read about the Keto diet in another thread, I'm gonna give that a try. Turns you into a fat burning machine apparently. Also cardio.
>>
>>39370566
i got to 211 but a death in the family made me stuff my face with food over a month

i def. noticed the difference, ive been lifting for a few years so the muscle is there it's just covered in lazy complacent fat

the rapid fat loss diet, from what i understand, is vitamins + protein shakes and thats it + 1 cheat meal per week
>>
>>39370558
It doesnt have anything to do with the heart
>>
Just do daily high intensity exercise to create EPOC, and eat less calories you fat fuck. If you don't learn to moderate yourself, you're just gonna wind up fat again and again.

>you don't need two sandwiches.
>>
>>39370711
What is epoc?
>>
>>39370566
hey you should look up the paper towel effect, nice job so far though
>>
>>39370474
Tried it for a week
Energy was in the toilet but I was dropping weight like fat chicks drop mcnuggets down their throat.
>>
>>39370566
how do your clothes fit?
>>
I did it for almost 5 months (march 9th - july 20 something) got from 333 to 260, then almost died and had to stay in the hospital for 3 weeks (chickenpox) so i ate like shit for 2 months and went back to 277, currently at 270 and i'm about to start another cycle.

It works, like any other diet, but in my opinion it also teaches you self control and how to manage your hunger better (because of the focus in fasting). I went from eating like 3.5k calories a day to eating 1200 a day with 90% of those calories being lean proteins and green veggies, always staying under 15g of carbs a day. I've been a fat ass for 20 years and it's the only diet that has worked for me, the most i had lost before was probably like 30lbs when i was 15 and that was with the help of a nutritionist. I couldn't be happier with the results, but i still got a long way to go

if you have anymore questions i'll be glad to help
>>
>>39371010
thats very inspiring. im probably going to run the 90g protein shakes + vitamins and see how i go.

half a pound a day, that's nice.

it doesnt sound like much, but i suppose the real task isn't dietting, it's dietting for months if required

if im 230 and im targetting 185 im looking at about 3 months. i can do that cause im doing summer school part time and not working, so I dont need a lot of energy. the only scheduled hiccup will be xmas and nye feasts, but if ive lost the weight up until then then I should have learnt the discipline to continue

How'd you find people making comments about your diet? My family are fat and I'm the only one who exercises, they're not supportive and it is a crab bucket thing.
>>
>>39370474
>Did you do the protein shake a day + vitamin thing?
I used a lot of whey simply because eating all that meat and veggies was too much for me. I simply couldn't eat that much food.

>How long did you run it for?
5-6 weeks
>Results good?
Down roughly 10kg without losing TOO much strength, so yeah, I'm happy with it. If I had stopped two weeks earlier I would have avoided most of the strength loss.

>Keep the weight off?
I bulked up a little again, but that was intentional.

>Things you would've liked to have been aware of?
Do NOT skip all the supplementation (salt, potassium, calcium etc) described in the book. They are NOT optional and you will get deficiencies if you don't take them.
>>
File: pepe53.jpg (8KB, 185x300px) Image search: [Google]
pepe53.jpg
8KB, 185x300px
>>39371031
it depends, some people would consider 70 pounds in 5 months too quick, and desu you wont lose that much if you're not a hambeast like i was, remember that i started when i was 333 lbs so my tdee was like 4k cal or some absurd shit like that

I actually inspired a skinnyfat friend to get fit and my mom to lose weight, so i feel incredible in that regard

Also after looking at my hospital bill i noticed that i gained back those 17 pounds back in almost 4 months actually, not 2, so i didn't ballooned or anything, i just stopped giving a fuck because chickenpox literally destroyed my skin and it's gonna take years to heal, you arent's supossed to get tthat shit when you're an adult so i guess i was just feeling down and couldn't give a fuck about my diet during that time

Just wanted to add that since most of the shitposting that i get when i tell fitizens i do psmf is that "i'll gain the weight back in no time" because whatever reason
>>
>>39370558
>>39370587
it does. by interfering with the cAMP, it alters cardiac muscle contractility thus inerfering with conduction.

i did a routine for 2 months:
>3 day cycle
>day 1, 2 - one small meal per day for dinner, mostly vegetables, one scoop protein shake immediately after exercise, one 500mL powerade made from powder with half before and half during exercise, two bananas during breaks while exercising
>cardio for at least 4 hours daily, alternating between intensity and endurance
>day 3 - eat normally, lift instead of cardio

lost 16 kilograms in approximately 6 weeks.

could have gone more extreme, but didnt want to lose muscle mass
>>
>>39371037
what this anon said about the supplements is also very important, get a good multivitamin a check the back to make sure it meets your daily needs, i also took fish oil but that wasn't mandatory
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.