[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever met anybody who's a Instagram thot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

>>
>>39369763
UR MOM
>>
Who is this fat whore?
>>
>fat

*Thick
>>
>>39369794
naw she fat. got them stumpy cottage cheese legs
>>
>>39369799
>Shapeless blubber calves
She's gonna be fat as fuck in a decade
>>
>>39369799
She's still consider thick. Can't you tell the difference?
>>
>>39369763
I haven't met ur mum OP
>>
>>39369799
No look at those equine horse legs, she is a thick high test mummy.
>>
Who dis is?
>>
Niggerbait
>>
>>39369763
I wish I had a body like that but it's impossible for a man to achieve without surgery or hormone pills
>>
>>39369789
>>39369935
https://www.instagram.com/msjazzyboo_/?hl=en

I really wish I could put the same level of focus into things that would enrich my life as I do to finding out the names of random bitches online.
>>
>>39369763
>https://www.instagram.com/msjazzyboo_/?hl=en
she only looks passably decent because she is young. the size of her legs is a give away of impending fatness. if you were to wife her she'd balloon and if she had a kid she'd balloon and lose her waist size and never lose the fat. she's going to be a size 25 when she's 30
>>
File: IMG_9470.png (364KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9470.png
364KB, 480x608px
>>39370296
>he doesn't want a chick with joocy legs
>he doesn't want to suffocate between her thighs
You're no breh of mine
>>
Yes, I know one. She's a 9/10 Lebanese qt in the same engineering school as me. Rich as fuck father, instagram full of hot bitch selfies with classy or sexy clothes and lots of makeup, 10k followers but at school she dresses very conservatively, wears very little makeup and I don't think she ever showed any cleavage or wore high heels at school. And she's a pretty cool girl.
>>
not natty
>>
>>39369763
This chick https://www.instagram.com/stephclairesmith/?hl=en

She's friends with my gf, she's really nice and is pretty down to earth about realising she's just getting paid to look pretty. She riiich
>>
>>39370382
joocy legs is fine but the juice building those legs is fat dripping from her daily KFC bucket
>>
>>39371899
Would need to see bare ass to judge, let's not be hasty.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.