[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't run for shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sddefault.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
Hello /fit/

I can't run for shit
So I decided to consult /fit/
It would make me extremely happy
If you took the time to give me information
To become better at running
So I can become cunning
>>
>>39369464
The autism is slowing you down
>>
For your rhyming I deigned to reply.
And appreciate you for not being so shy.
Though I am irritable and this will be tricky.
So please fuck off and read the sticky.
>>
>>39369464
Well... what's holding you back? Hauling too much weight? Bad joints? Lack of will? Does it do this thing where your muscles ache and you have trouble breathing?
>>
>>39369490
I am not fat
For all I do is fall flat
I begin to run out of energy
and my muscles begin to ache
Then I decide it is time to take a break
>>
>>39369510
everybody is different, at different stages of fitness, etc, so me giving you a schedule or advice is pretty much innefective. best thing i can say to you is that i aint no teacher, have no advice for you, but would rather encourage you to figure out what works for you, what do you need to work on fuckin sprints? long slow distance? do you run fast but accelerate slow and need to work on your ready set GO. i might offer you some ideas on different ways you can feel out your own running experience, fuckin backwars running, sideways, can you run in a circle? a lot of folks can run forward great but being able to hit a corner and have the agility to sprint through a house making turns etc, blah blah blah. go have fun, trust yourself and find your own gait, speed, how fast your body recovers and how much you can train without risk of injury. figure out your own body sense
>>
>>39369510
Your thread is gay
but run you may
as long as you say
you'll do couch to 5k
>>
>>39369464
FUCK OFF MARCO!
>>
>>39369510

Dude you have to do it step by step like lifting.

Build your endurance. Start with 1 lap around the block and work your way up.
>>
>learn one thing at a time
>form, cadence, form, endurance, FORM, and fartleks
>don't make me rhyme
>faggot
>>
>>39369890
Do this... That how I started. Now I can run a good half hour at a 5.5 - 6 mph without stopping. Working up to half marathon now. There are great free apps for it.
>>
>>39369489
>>39369890
Smooth
>>
>tfw the people rhyming in these threads are also the ones wondering why they're still virgins
>>
>>39369510
try couch to 5K
its starts easy yay
and then gets harder
you can do it since your not a larder

zombies run is also good
since I do cardio I get morning wood
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.