[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys know of any routines for bodyweight training? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: watufuck-japan.png (103KB, 505x552px)
watufuck-japan.png
103KB, 505x552px
Do you guys know of any routines for bodyweight training? I'm not strong enough to go to the gym, and I don't have a pullup bar. I want to get strong enough to lift weights so I can feel somewhat competent when I step into a gym.
>>
pushups.

Do lots of pushups.

crunches.

Do lots of crunches
>>
>>39368213
literally google it

also stop being a little bitch and just go. nobody's going to give a fuck that you're weak
>>
>>39368223
Do squats help tone up legs or should I not waste my time?

In terms of numbers how much should I be doing? 30x3? I can't do too many at the moment but my goal is to do proper pushups 50 per set this month.

>>39368224
downs
>>
>>39368260
squats are a good idea. If you have dumbells at home you should hold them above your head and squat.

As for pushups, try to get in 100 each workout. Do different intervals and find out which works for you. I wouldn't go less than 5, or more than 20 to start.
>>
Reddit's recommended routine?
>>
>>39368213
If mild social discomfort will prevent you from strength training, then you'll never stick with it. Go to the gym.

But if you insist, /r/bodyweightfitness has a recommended routine that is pretty good.
>>
>>39368447
No, it isn't social discomfort, I'm legitimately too weak to go to the gym. I went, put a 45lbs plate on each side, couldn't lift it. Downgraded to 35s, still couldn't. /r/ bodywieghtfitness' routine revolves around dips and pullups and shit; I don't have access to things that would let me do those.
>>
>>39368447
+1 to reddit routine. It's not as fast for progression as real lifting, but if it's what you prefer it will be lots easier to stick to. Get a weight vest for better progression and maybe a barbell for deadlifts and squats if you want legs.
>>
>>39368461
I read Convict Conditioning or something like that years ago. Didn't really get into it myself, but I had a friend who I gave it to and he took a liking to it, eventually making some noob gains. It pretty much has progression from the easiest shit to some pretty brutal stuff. Give it a shot.
>>
>>39368461
>>39368461
Nigga if you can move the light bar (10kg) you are big enough for a gym. If you cant do that, eat any kind of food and you'll be strong enough
>>
>>39368213
Check out Ross Enamait, you can torrent/download Never Gymless if you don't want to buy it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.