[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats your opinion on Kinobody workout programs scam or legit ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Gregy-Jacked-af.jpg (166KB, 1041x750px) Image search: [Google]
Gregy-Jacked-af.jpg
166KB, 1041x750px
Ok guys I was wondering if anyone of you have tried the kinobody workouts warrior or greek god mode , the basic principles seem legit but the programs overal dont seem that proper , so is it legit or is it a good marketing scum ?
>>
Dude just do any routine that uses progressive overload. Doing his workout isn't going to make you look like him. Genetics decides that.
>>
>>39366337
i have all his programs for free
its basically skip breakfast and lunch with black coffee
eat an apple and pop chips + dinner

workout 2-3x a week using Rest Pause Training.

I prefer just doing fullbody training 3x week and counting calories without depending on coffee :)
>>
>>39366364
>>its basically skip breakfast and lunch with black coffee
>eat an apple and pop chips + dinner
>workout 2-3x a week using Rest Pause Training.
So literally exactly what Martin Berkhan was preaching for free with leangains.What a poser.
>>
well they actually seem like another bro-split so i was wondering if it worths changing my upper/lower bodysplit to one of his routines or just try to adapt to some of his principles like the key exercises and the relative stregnth
>>
>>39366364
all of his programs? dump them here pls
>>
>>39366411
if you're at decent lifts and your U/L programming is going well for you, I'd suggest sticking to what's working.
maybe I'm biased, but I think U/L programming typically has some of the best long term balances of intensity, frequency, and rest.
>>
>>39366487
couldn't find his other programs think I may have deleted cause they was all the same
but here's the fat loss one http://www88.zippyshare.com/v/KrlMdy2C/file.html
>>
>>39366566
holy shit thanks anon!
>>
>>39366337
i'm doing one of his routines with shoulder focus, it works
i've been doing it for 2 months now and i got nice results
it's just a two day split pattern it really doesn't matter
>>
>>39366364
how are u supposed to make gains with so little calories
>>
>>39366719
Who says you aren't eating many calories just because you skip breakfast and lunch?

I've lost 60lbs fasting until 12:30pm and training at 6:30am, I have a ridiculous appetite, but I eat something along these lines every single day, and only train 3 days a week.

Meal 1 12:30pm
450g turkey mince - 30fat 85pro 620cal
Some kind of Pasta sauce / curry sauce
100-200g Spinach
100g Kale sometimes, but don't enjoy it hence why i eat 100g extra spinach.
Cooked with garlic and onions/peppers.

around 5pm I eat 100g oats/porridge with 50g whey, that's 540cals and 60carb 45protein and 10 fat.

Then later on I eat 25g almonds as a snack, followed by a Tuna sandwhich and 2 eggs or 2 slices of toast with 2 eggs and then eat a can of tuna.

The above macros were just estimates, but for the whole thing which I have logged in myfitnesspal it adds up to 1838Cals, 118carbs 66fat and 180protons.

And trust me, that is a lot of fucking food to eat between 12:30 and 7:30, as an ex fat fuck who could eat 2 dominos pizzas I am genuinely satisfied after eating the Meat & Porridge, but I love tuna sandwhiches and the eggs are just good too, i can even put cheese on them and still lose 1lb+ a week.
>>
>>39366824
Oh also, no fucking cardio either, I might do some eventually, but I have no desire to get better at running..
>>
>>39366337
he's a spoilt cunt who doesn't have to work and can train all day, his advice is shitty and workouts are a fucking joke

hope you both die
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.