[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goodbye friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1441684518746.jpg (146KB, 700x776px) Image search: [Google]
1441684518746.jpg
146KB, 700x776px
Since 4chan will likely become Trump general for the next couple weeks, I'm leaving to integrate with the normies, and live among them as one of their own. (nothing against Trump necessarily, just not the content I come to 4chan for)

As my parting gift, and in exchange for all the laughs and good memories I've had here, I leave you supplementation advice

Now, keep in mind this advice is meant for building muscle, and will not be effective for cutting.

The most important supplement to consume during and after exercise is simple carbohydrate. I use gatorade powder. The reasoning is simple: increase insulin levels in the blood during and after exercise.

During exercise, the muscles become "insulin sensitive" meaning that they are primed to allow the intake of nutrients via insulin. This helps with glycogen replenishment, but also protein. Insulin is an anabolic hormone, and maximizing it during and after exercise has an extremely positive affect on building muscle. Furthermore, the availability of blood sugar has been shown to improve endurance and performance.

With the gatorade, I add about half a scoop of whey protein. This not only gives your body extra available protein/amino acids to break down for energy (rather than using your muscles) but also provides readily available building blocks for new muscle construction. It works synergistically with the insulin.

Lastly, BCAAs maintain the amino acid pool in the blood, from which the body draws amino acids for energy. This will again help prevent muscle breakdown, and can also help with recovery.

I'm not going to link studies, because I can't be bothered, but if you would like to see studies and read more about it, here's a link to the book where I learned it.

https://www.amazon.ca/Nutrient-Timing-Future-Sports-Nutrition/dp/1591201411/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1478709125&sr=8-1&keywords=nutrient+timing

I hope you all make it.
>>
>>39365780
I wish you the best anon
>>
File: 1475961583932.jpg (101KB, 680x894px) Image search: [Google]
1475961583932.jpg
101KB, 680x894px
>>39365780
get the fuck out you normalfag

don't come back
>>
Nice broscience
>>
>>39365808
This
>>
>>39365780
Plan on doing the same brother. Even the bodybuilding.com forums are getting plagued by the unwashed masses of pol
>>
Don't run away just because Trump. Just accept the fact that you unknowingly supported the bad guy (well, girl, in this case) and learn from it.

Trump isn't a bad guy. You were simply told that he is, over and over and over again, by people working for the other side.
>>
File: Manlet-CTR.jpg (754KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Manlet-CTR.jpg
754KB, 3000x2000px
>>39365780

Fuck off CTR
>>
>>39365780
Boy, you ain't going anywhere. We'll see yo ass tomorrow
>>
File: 1478287445683.png (921KB, 996x842px) Image search: [Google]
1478287445683.png
921KB, 996x842px
>>39365780
>>
>>39365780
Just avoid /pol/, It shouldn't be like this for any more than a week.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.