[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think I could get fit with climbing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Edge-Climbing-Wall-1000px-1.jpg (255KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Edge-Climbing-Wall-1000px-1.jpg
255KB, 1000x667px
Do you think I could get fit with climbing?
>>
Ye
>>
>>39365399
dubs confirm. Doing some construction on my home and one if the contractors had calves of steel. Said he climbed rocks and did kung fu when he was younger.
>>
File: LXQ10DW.png (1MB, 1024x1018px) Image search: [Google]
LXQ10DW.png
1MB, 1024x1018px
>>39365406
Probably thought you were coming on to him and hid his power lvl.
>>
>>39365279
Sure, depending on your idea of fitness. If you really like it then it will give you motivation to be better, which requires training.
>>
>>39365279
You will get wirey, but you will have alot of functional strength. Focus on your forearms, back, and legs. Those will help you the most while climbing so you can do more instead of gassing out after a few attempts up the wall.
>>
>>39365279
Really depends where youre starting from.
Are you really fat? Probably hit the gym first.
Skinny or average? Go for it, its great excercise.

If you wanna go to the gym aswell, do excercises strengthening: Forearms+Grip strength, Back, Legs (more important than youd think). Dont forget the rest of your body though or youll look like a mutant.

+Climbing isnt the whole solution to being not-fit, you gotta adjust your diet accordingly.
+Depending on where you live its really expensive (I pay 8 euro per visit to my local climbing center, got my own shoes and carabiner etc., which isnt cheap)
+Youll need a partner to do it
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.