[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please please please help guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (354KB, 640x360px)
image.jpg
354KB, 640x360px
Brahs i need your help big time. Im so depressed and scared i dunno what to do.

Let me start off the story from the beginning.
>be me
>be weak stoner faggot
>watch golden one omarisuf and others and decide to become strong as fuark
>become vegan at that time thinking id make it
>sex drive was insane but energy an all time low and mental clarity off
>say fuck it and start eating meat heavily again and eggs and fish alongside with carbs and veggies and whey
>GET FUARKING HUGE MENG
>constantly getting compliments
>everyone tells me i gained a shitload of mass in such a short period of time
>but wait
>my dick wont get hard anymore
>wtf is happening
>im only 22 years old and i got erectile dysfunction???

Honestly i dont know what to do anymore. I tried a vegan dinner last night and a breakfast, and i thought i was gonna pass out at work and my mental clarity was off making mistakes. I had bout 3 cups of oatmeal with nuts and fruit. For fucks sake.

I went to get my blood tested today and to a urologist. Doc said im fine, just only have Varicocele from lifting heavy shit and i should consider surgery or i might become sterile (who cares i dont want kids anyways only gainz).

I just keep hearing how the vegan diet can reverse ED. And how ED is a sure sign of cardiovascular damage. I am physically fit as fuck, dont smoke, dont drink and dont do drugs and do muay thai three times a week for cardio too.

Any input is welcome. Thank you. Im shit scared Brahs. Is it honestly the huge amounts of chicken and eggs giving me stim dick? should i experiment with veganism again and lose all my gains? What do?!
>>
It bothers me that so many people eat a shit ton of meat and can still be hard as fuark. Fuck this vegan shit. Im so hungry right now :((

Has the almighty god of gainz forsaken me and my dick guys? Plz tell me im gonna make it and keep banging bitches.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 309x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 309x270px
Plox
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.