[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else hates going the gym?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1478421868281.jpg (80KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1478421868281.jpg
80KB, 720x720px
I can't tell if it's my social anxiety, but i went to the gym for the first time in months and immediately felt like shit.

There were so many jacked chads posing in the mirror constantly and some would just give you these stares that make you feel like inferior trash. I'm not even a small dude but have a weird/ugly looking face that attracts alot of awkward stares, and i can't stand it.

What's worse is that there were so many beautiful girls there and it made my social anxiety even worse. Too bad i already paid for a months worth of subscription and my parents are basically forcing me to go almost everyday or they'll kick me out.
>>
>>39362723
Put some headphones in a tune everything else out. Is it a 24 hr gym? If it is then go late when nobody is there
>>
late night master race
>>
File: dyelinfaggytop.jpg (28KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
dyelinfaggytop.jpg
28KB, 500x500px
>>39362723

Stop caring what other people think bruv.

Go in and follow your routine and make progress.

What are you wearing btw? I am friendly to everyone in the gym EXCEPT for dyels and 25% bf pigs that wear this shit who I always make sure to give an evil eye once in a while, bump into them on purpose, etc etc

For normal people I am friends with most at the gym, small talk, spot them, etc
>>
Stop being a bitch, no one's staring at you

You'll probably lift more than most of these gym normies after 3 months of SS if you stop being a pussy and just keep going
>>
>>39362743
>>39362743
>Stop caring what other people think bruv.
>>39362723
Senpai, no one cares about you in the gym, literally, everyone is either miring themself, someone better or completely spaced out in their own head.
>>
>>39362723
Just go late homie.

And for what it's worth, I'm not huge but I look like I lift and occasionally I glance around the room and meet eyes with people. But a lot of people do this and it's just a thing you have to accept. I could care less what you're doing but I also don't plan to stare at the floor the entire hour and whatever mins I'm at the gym.
>>
>>39362723
>I'm afraid to do something because someone I've never met might judge me
What a shitty way to live
>>
File: image.png (201KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
201KB, 500x373px
>tfw going to the gym is the only thing that makes you happy atm.

I just started a month and a half ago. Fuck this semester
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.