[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: queijo-quark-milbona.jpg (66KB, 765x350px) Image search: [Google]
queijo-quark-milbona.jpg
66KB, 765x350px
Just got this to try out and it's fucking delicious with berries. Also that nutritional profile! Fuck! 10g of protein, less than 100kcal and dirt cheap.. what is the drawback? I'm a bit lactose intolerant does it have a lot of lactose? Will I regret it next time I poop?
>>
BRAAAAAAP
>>
>>39358788
I bought this same product and I had to stop eating it after a while cause its difficult to digest for me.. I also had a sort of acid feel in my mouth. Also, I think it makes acne worse. But this was just my experience, maybe your bacterial flora is apt to digest it.
>>
Hör auf mit dieser Schleichwerbung, Bruder
>>
>>39358788
Or you can eat hemp or chia seeds. 4 tablespoons has 10 grams of protein. You can "guzzle" down 4 tablespoons, right Op?
>>
>>39358788
sup irmão

get the one from aldi, 500g and it has per 100g 67kcals and 12g protein way better than that milbona one from LIDL

I ate it for like a month or more every breakfast(either 200g or 300g) without a problem
I did one day get randomly sick like gastroenteritis but only diahrrea and I got better/basically fine after half a day but I think it was pure coincidence and not linked to it, anyways I only eat it for lunch now instead of breakfast since I'm afraid of that shit happening again
>>
>>39358983
Somehow I think seeds would be harder to digest

>>39359051
Hey mano. Thanks for the brotip, closest aldi is some 30kms from here, but Ill check that out next time Ill go there
>>
>>39359148
>>>39358983 (You)
>Somehow I think seeds would be harder to digest
seeds can be smashed friendo. You can also buy them hulled, just saying.
>>
>>39359148
>OP
>not ingesting seed daily
good one
>>
>>39359484
Op here. Man seed is okay!
>>
>>39358788

What is special about Quark?

t. German
>>
>>39359655
low kcals and high protein
>>
>>39358788
I've been eating 500g every day for the last three years.

I used berries with it, until I found sucralose flavor drops to put into it (by BodyLab I think). Zero calories.

They had shit that would make it taste like cheesecake. Shit was goat and I don't have any cravings for sweets anymore, especially while cutting.

Can recommend.
>>
>>39359666

Yeah, everbody knows this. Why does this get a special thread? wtf

Are there broccoli threads?
>>
>>39358828
If it gives you the shits, add a little more water before you stir it.
>>
>>39359719
lets compare 100g of quark with 100g of broccolis

read the OP and you'll know why he opened he thread
>>
>>39359743

I just assumed that Quark is a common dish in other countries as well becaus everybody in Germany eats it from time to time.

German bodybuilders would riot of the production of quark was stopped lol
>>
>>39358788
Yeah babby! 500g/meat every day; 500g/quark every day, nuff protein and flavor
>>
>>39358788
I'm also lactose intolerant. Just make sure you eat it later in the day, after having had a savory meal with tons of veggies, and it kind of evens out the lactose farts. Have two before sleep though, and you'll wake up blown up like a balloon. you'll get paranoid about smokers for fear of spontaneous combustion with all that methane in your guts.
>>
I think I read somewhere that slowing the passage of such foods with roughage gives the digestion and enzymes more time to work and minimalize gas.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.