[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do i have a hormonal problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (45KB, 251x392px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 251x392px
I'm 22 in that picture. Did something fuck my puberty up? I'm a mutt, so maybe that is why.
How do i look like a man /fit/, so people don't think i'm 15 years old?

I can't even grow a beard. This whole looking young stuff got me a shitty life brehs. People don't take me seriously, i'm an eternal child for them. I have a pencil neck, the face of kid, and i'm built like my nuts never dropped. Why wont' i look like a man guys? I've always thought that it "would come soon" like people always told me. It was unbelievably hard going to uni where everyone was all grown up and i looked like a kid at 5'10 and 110lbs. Shit, even my face is all fucked up. I will post other pictures.

Should i just do a cycle, maybe blast and cruise to masculate?
>>
I'm 25 and I look like a little babby too. unlike you, I'm 5'10, 180lbs, and have 5 oclock shadow in certain spots of my face, but I still get "You look like your 16!" I think we need to look meaner
>>
Post another picture, can't quite tell from that one, too low res/can't see body well.
>>
>>39355891
Lift at 60% of your 1 rep max.
Run. Not jogging nor HIIT.
Veggies fruits tubers nuts eggs chicken beef fish
>>
If this isnt bait just fucking lift ffs. Youre the same kid who got memed with the hitler stache n shit and if it's really you why the fuck havent you started lifting heavy objects to see how thicc wide and joocy u can get
>>
>>39355891
There are some hormone regelating pills that are weak and usally give any effect what so with guys over 40+. Might help you out thought if your low on testo
>>
You can just go to the doc and get tested, it's no big thang. Sorry to say this kiddo but you look like a lesbian.
>>
>>39355891
Again?
>>
>>39355891
FUCKING E A T
>>
Go back to /fa/
Stop posting your picture here
>>
>>39356239
>Lift at 60% of your 1 rep max
>60%
??????????????
>>
>>39355891
Thick legs lmao. Lift anytime.
>>
File: sunglass-selfie.jpg (43KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sunglass-selfie.jpg
43KB, 640x360px
>>39355891
Do grills look at you with disgust OP?
>>
>>39355891
get your fuckin t levels checked
>>
>>39356935
All the time.
>>
>>39356953
You'll always be a pretty boy, I'm sorry anon. The only thing to do is start sucking dick.
>>
>>39356900
Find your one repetition max weight
Train at 60% of that weight
>>
>>39355891
Why are you taking pictures of a corpse OP
>>
>>39357071
not op

What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>39355891
you look like a lesbian
>>
Jesus man, no 22 y/o male should look like that.
>>
>>39355891
>those legs

jeez bruh
>>
>>39357148
fucking imbecile
>>
>>39357749
Fuc you
>>
>>39355891
hope on test

seriously
>>
>>39357148
Best way to train and get progressive results without fucking up your hunger levels
>>
>>39355891
You might want to take some rest boosters.
>>
ss and gomad
>>
>>39355891
wait, you aren't a grill? I legit thought you were a lesbo
>>
>>39355891

i would have sex with you. make of that what you will (im gay)
>>
>>39358378
Why are there so many fags on fit
>>
>>39355891
>that hand
>>
>>39359737
What about it faggt
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.