[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X-Pound club (and stats) thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
iCim4eXE_400x400.jpg
14KB, 400x400px
>tfw 500 pound club

How do I get around this bros, here are my stats for 5 reps.

60lbs (27.21kg) OHP
115lbs (52.16kg) bench
155lbs (70.32kg) squat
205lbs (92.98) deadlift

I'm 6'2, and weigh 150 lbs. What do I do to get stronger? Am I still DYEL?
>>
>>39355618

The problem here is being 6'2 and 150lbs.

Also probably having no base of physical ability to build off. Both of these things take time to fix.
>>
>>39355642
I have a strong background in cardio but I am definitely not a lifter. I found that to be my biggest weakness and I'm trying to become a more balanced person.

However, my metabolism makes me just shit out what I eat. How do I gain a little bit of weight, like getting to 160 without having my body excrete the rest?
>>
>>39355618
Bulk and train hard.
Make sure you have a program with actual progression of any kind.

Stop thinking you should be anywhere else than where you are, and be aggressive in how you lift the weights.
>>
>>39355661
So if you swallow a hot dog, a hot dog comes out the other end?

Because if not, how the fuck do you have any kind of numbers on your metabolism?

Sounds like a pathetic excuse to me.
>>
>>39355661

You need to eat more.

Seriously, that's the answer for 99% of "I can't gain weight" problems. Track what you're eating, figure out the calories then bump it up by 500 or so and keep tracking. If you're gaining too fast drop it back slightly, if you're not gaining push it up slightly further.
>>
>>39355672
I should show yall a picture of my shits, they're enormous.

I want to gain muscle mass but it seems like I just keep working it all off. Why?
>>
>>39355684
Because it's in your head

Get a food scale
Read the sticky
>>
I've been lifting for about 8 weeks OP and my numbers are around the same as yours, deadlift is a bit heavier and OHP is 10kg more. I've had a few stalls and since I've really focussed on the following things I have started to push through them and feel a lot more confident:

Eating more - big difference
Warming up in a disciplined way
Really trying to push every rep as hard as I can
Concentrating hard on my form, bench and OHP stalls went away after this

If you really "attack" it in an aggressive way you feel more confident too

t. fellow DYEL so take my advice with a grain of salt but it seems to be working for me, I was weak as fuck when I started
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.