[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I stick with gf who treats me bad or be alone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: davidbyrne.jpg (101KB, 502x506px) Image search: [Google]
davidbyrne.jpg
101KB, 502x506px
>Girlfriend treats me like shit, makes comments about how big other, bigger guys at the gym look
>Says she wishes I looked like that
>started lifting before I met her, she's not even that hot
>vegetarian, makes fun of me for drinking milk and eating meat all the time
>always unstable and going off the rails, gets really angry and pushes me sometimes, not to hurt me though
Thing is though, I dont think I can get another girlfriend. Should I just stick with her so I'm not alone?
>>
>>39353792
Yes, doing a PPL routine will give a lot more gains than the ABAB routine. Use IF for max gains though
>>
she's prepping you to be a cuckold while she fucks the big gymbros
>>
fuck man if i had a gf like that i'd fuckin stick it right in her pooper then i'd dump her shit
>>
Leave her Jesus Christ she doesn't and will never love you, you fucking sad cuckold

But you're going to stay with her because you're weak.
At least stand up for yourself, fucking hell.
>>
You sound like a bitch boy.
Dump her, be sad as fuck for a couple months, then realize that you now have the free time to make more gains than ever. Youre problem is that you need confidence more than gains, and that will come in time.
>>
>>39353792
Leave now. Girls like this get off on confrontation. Eventually you WILL break and shove or hit her back. Then you are FUCKED. She is garbage and wants to ruin you. Don't let her.

You need to learn to see red flags and run. Most women have no honor and feel no shame. They live you chew you up and spit you out.
>>
>>39353792
Why would you even want to associate with someone like this, let alone be in a relationship?

I broke up with my last girlfriend who was fine just because I knew we didn't have a long term future. That was like 4 years ago. Haven't been on a date since and doubt I will any time soon.

It's always better to be single than with someone who isn't right for you.
>>
>>39353792
Do a murder-suicide to her.
>>
File: Final.Fantasy.X.full.1230448.jpg (228KB, 1101x1434px) Image search: [Google]
Final.Fantasy.X.full.1230448.jpg
228KB, 1101x1434px
>>39353792

Hell no you shouldn't stick with her. She has absolutely no right to treat you like that, everyone deserves basic human respect. Keep working on yourself and you'll attract women just fine. You also shouldn't base your self-worth on whether women find you attractive or not.

Stop being beta and dump that bitch, then become an amazing Adonis of a person with an even hotter (and nicer) girlfriend and watch her jaw drop later on. You can make it if you put your mind to it, Anon. Focus on what is good for you and what makes you happy, and don't let anyone treat you badly.
>>
>>39353792
Stick with her to fuck but emotionally detach. Then start fucking other girls.
>>
>>39353792
Post a picture of her
>>
>>39353792
Dump her why the fuck is this even a question.
Ditch her and then realize how much better everything is. Stayed in a relationship like this way too long and it sucks senpai. Don't get complacent, you deserve better desu.
>>
File: 1442319928483.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1442319928483.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Get out of this relationship asap

Start working on yourself more

In time you'll attract someone who appreciates you

Trust me anon you deserve better but you won't get it till you feel like you do. So have some self respect.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.