[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please sip responsibly.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0453.jpg (85KB, 640x591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0453.jpg
85KB, 640x591px
Please sip responsibly.
>>
It won't go anywhere
>>
>>39353775
I'm pretty sure there's a warning right there on the cans telling people to only drink a limited amount a day.
>>
Will just caffeine do this to me?

Or is it all the other shit in the drinks?
>>
>>39353826

I think it's just caffeine.

I absentmindedly had a cup of coffee but I had forgotten I'd had sips a few hours before. Am now trying to do breathing exercises to slow down my rapid heartbeat.
>>
>>39353775
Anyone who actully drinks monster is a fucking retard

Think on 1 person who's smart and drinks that

>you can't
>>
>>39353859
this

I had a few sips of coffee yesterday morning in my office and had to go force myself to puke
>>
>>39353881
Christian Guzman
>>
>>39353885
Woops, mean to reply to this >>39353865
>>
>>39353898
Seems you're not smart
>>
>>39353859
kek, what a coincidence, i'm having some liquor right now because i had too much caffeine today.
>tfw caffeine sensitivity
Sip responsibly.
>>
>>39353859
no way its just the caffeine.

>2 a day for 2 years

thats not a lot at all. ask anyone who works in an office, I guarentee they have 3 a day. 1 in the morning, 1 after a few hours at work, and 1 after lunch to stop that '2:00 pm tired' feeling.

its all the other shit in it. coffee/caffeine has been around for thousands of years.
>>
>>39353909

rekt
>>
>>39353865
ummm
me?
>>
>>39353924

>3 a day

Of regular coffee? Coffee only has about 90 mg of caffeine per cup, monster had 140 per can.
>>
File: IMG_0259.jpg (466KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0259.jpg
466KB, 500x750px
>be me
>last Friday morning
>crack open can of sips
>thatfirstsip.png
>wake up in hospital
>it Sunday afternoon
>family all gathered around my bed
>"anon we thought you were a goner"
>"didn't we warn you about sips?"
>"if drinking sips is what it takes to impress you friends then they are not your friends anon"
>doctor comes in
>"anon I've got some bad news"
>ohshit.php
>"anon it looks like you're retarded because only retards drink sips, trust me I read /fit/ plus I'm a doctor"
>family starts crying, etc.
>doctor tells me I can stay another night for monitoring
>get out this morning
>have to go to DMV to retake drivers test for special retard license
>also have to go to Walgreen's to pick up prescription retard helmet

Let my experience be a lesson, friends. Say no to sips.

just got out of the hospital this morning. Had a can of sips on Friday morning and was in ICU for three days. I told the doctors that I drank some sips and they
>>
File: firstsippy.jpg (1MB, 2592x3888px) Image search: [Google]
firstsippy.jpg
1MB, 2592x3888px
me no likey
that first sippy wippy

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39353775

A friend of mine drank Dr Pepper like that for months and quit when he ended up with heart palpitations.

Why the fuck do people think they can chug caffeinated sugar water all fucking day with no consequences?
>>
File: monster.png (28KB, 516x767px) Image search: [Google]
monster.png
28KB, 516x767px
I've highlighted the relevant part for you all

don't drink pure sugar
>>
>>39353924

What kind of degenerate shitheap of an office do you work in where that's socially acceptable? Do you also stuff your faces with handfuls of chocolates and sweets set to graze on throughout the day?
Literally the only people I know who drink like this are dumbass teenage boys, and delusional fatasses who insist that it's necessary just to function in day to day life ("trust me, anon, you'll need it too some day!"), as if civilisation didn't get by just fine before.
>>
>>39355019
>100% b12 and b6 per serve
Idk shit about vitties, but that sounds like it could potentially add up to a problem, no?
>>
Caffeine is just a socially acceptable drug addiction. Its addicts are no different than addicts of alcohol, perscription drugs, or cigarettes
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>39355082
>>
>>39355059
the obvious problem is 2x servings of 27g sugar

the b vitamins are water soluble and any excess will be eliminated (you will pee them out and your urine will be yellow)

the caffeine is not the problem as your body becomes acclimated to the amount of caffeine. you are more likely to get palpitations from your first high caffeine spike but continued use is not going to give you a heart attack.
>>
>>39355091
Why are you offended? It's true. That stuff is terrible for you.

>>39355095
It's a combination of both. If it isn't monster, then it's coffee with sugar/cream/syrup/whipped cream added to it. Addiction to one or the other is already bad but most people have an addiction to both.
>>
>>39355120
>It's true

Wow dude I never thought about it like that. You've changed my mind!
>>
>>39355120
most people I know don't put 11 tablespoons of sugar in their coffee.
>>
>>39355130
>he doesn't think foods are addictive
I bet you think you're 300lbs because of genetics too. Go shoot up some fries, you fucking junkie.
>>
>>39353775
>2 per day for 3 years
I say he lasted pretty long, if he didn't drink them he would've died sooner.
>>
>tfw exams
>tfw cracking open 3 sips a day
>>
>>39354002
>Coffee 90mg a cup

Nigga that's basically a strong decaf. What kind of macchiato bullshit are you sippin
>>
File: B458J1oCcAAwP-K.jpg (13KB, 241x231px) Image search: [Google]
B458J1oCcAAwP-K.jpg
13KB, 241x231px
>>39354116
>>
>am now able to fall asleep a few hours after sipping

This can't be good.
>>
>Take 200mg caffeine pill
>Take preworkout (250mg)
>Mid day take 200mg caffeine
>Have a cup of coffee (50mg-150mg)
>Feel fine all day
>>
>>39355120
>it is terrible for you
>gobbles down third bag of cheetoos
>trys not to get any cheeto dust on fedora
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.