[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

halp

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Fat-men.jpg (83KB, 603x679px) Image search: [Google]
Fat-men.jpg
83KB, 603x679px
Hey guys, I need some help with my strength/calensthentics routine. 3 days a week I do 30-40 minutes of intense cardio (mostly running 3-4 miles either outside or on a treadmill, varying locations and inclines which I find I really enjoy and need) and 3 days a week I can do 30-40 minutes of strength training at home but I have no routine and am new to working out at home. I am down from 200lbs in the past 11 months and am stronger, faster, with more muscle and endurance than ever before but I am looking to get around 7-12% bf, crush these remaining love handles, and stay lean around 140-145. I like to be functionally strong and fast with great endurance. Below is a list of my measurments, macros, and equiptment available to me.

33 year old male
5'9"
145 pounds
18% bf according to my handheld calliper
2000 cal/day
175g protein (don't usually meet this and get around 100g)
150g carbs
78g fat (usually go over this in healthy fats)
under 50g sugar (usually 30g)

equiptment:
iron gym extreme bar
basic ab wheel
those hand squeezer things
jump rope
black mountain resistance bands
>>
bump?
>>
You need to get a gym membership and read the sticky
>>
>>39349022
It fucking terrifies me that a 33 year old can be so stupid.
>>
>>39349899
nice dubs. I have a gym membership but for the time being I have to do all my strength training at home.

>>39349922

Me too. Nice dubs.
>>
Pick up
convict conditioning
infinite intensity
you are your own gym
building the gymnastic body
bodyweight strength anatomy
build a sandbag and look up workouts
look up movnat and ghetto workouts on youtube.

Get inspired and work hard. You can go far on just bodyweight IF you work hard at it and are consistent.
>>
>>39350712

Thank you, babe!
>>
>>39349022
The 20% and 15% on that picture are almost identical levels of bodyfat, the only real difference is lighting
>>
>>39350909

I just picked a random picture! I look a tiny bit better than that 15
>>
File: small.png (364KB, 434x517px) Image search: [Google]
small.png
364KB, 434x517px
>>
File: Am I happy yet.jpg (996KB, 3680x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Am I happy yet.jpg
996KB, 3680x1360px
>>39349022
This is like 5-6 months of 500kcal cutting from 190 to 150. 6'2''

I did Chest, Back, Legs/Abs twice a week with sunday rest.

Chest 1.5 minute rests
Push ups 5x12
diamond pushups 5x12
decline push ups 5x12 (using couch)
Pike push ups 4x8
(I would use different push up variations but I used these ones the majority of the time.)

Back 3minute rest
Pull ups 5x6
chin up 5x8
close grip pull up 5x4-6 (depended on remaining strength)
Dips 5x4 (using gymnast rings attached to pull up bar)

Legs 1.5 minute rests besides pussy pistol squats
I would use a door frame to assist myself into a pistol squat doing 5x5
B/W squat 5x12
one legged calf raise 5x12
one legged deadlifts 5x12
(I would use my steps and railing to get full ROM and used a backpack with 25lbs of measured weight in it.)

Abs I would do planks/side planks/ russian twists/ V-ups/ leg raises using the hammer grip of my pull up bar whichever I felt like doing.

Obviously I didn't put on mass I was cutting and I'm not sure how much I could have gained doing this routine during a bulk.
I did this as a test to make sure I was committed to lifting before buying a gym membership.
I recommend just going to the gym personally.
I only did this because I joined the gym twice before and used the treadmills there like 4 times and paid for a year because I was to lazy to cancel a membership.

Also I would every other day either run or jump rope or ruck with 25lbs. I'm also a mail man so I walk like 8 miles a day.
>>
>>39351025

Thanks, man!

I have a gym membership but I can't go right now.

Gonna try this.

I am gonna let the thread go now. Thanks again!
>>
Help me /fit/ when I am at 15%, I still had the tits of 30%. Is surgery the only thing I can do
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.