[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat fucker here totally new to weight loss and exercise. I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: no shit.jpg (279KB, 1300x1173px) Image search: [Google]
no shit.jpg
279KB, 1300x1173px
Fat fucker here totally new to weight loss and exercise. I've been eating 1000-1200 calories per day for going on a week while doing Jiu-Jitsu 3 times per week, which is about an hour per session and the cardio fucking kills my fat ass (I have asthma as well and nearly pass out every class, usually having to step out for a minute for fear of vomiting). I'm eating on an intermittent fast routine where I only eat between 2 and 10 PM, usually one big meal and one snack, sometimes two meals. This gets me full as fuck in the evening so that I can do BJJ from 6:30 to 7:30 and not feel so much like dying.

Can I keep doing this safely? It fucking sucks but I think I can do it. The info in the sticky led me to believe I needed a fuckton more per day to lose weight if I'm also doing BJJ, but I'm a stupid whitebelt anyway and not that much is expected of me in terms of performance. I want to start going to class 5 nights a week, though.

I'm 22 years old, male, about 5'10 or 5'11, and weigh 271 lbs.

Lay it on me, /fit/. Call me a manlet faggot with a small penis, but please try and sprinkle some advice in there as well. Mostly I plan to eat chicken breasts and thighs, broccoli and cauliflower, and brown rice. I like all this stuff anyway.

The sticky is a great resource and I'm reading through it further. Thank you all for your time.
>>
Chosing a harsh diet in the hopes of getting fast results is exactly why most people's diets fail. Pick something you can stick with for a year. Don't expect results fast.
>>
>>39348953
Is it really that harsh? Before I started college earlier this year I had lost a good 40 lbs on a 1500 cal/day diet. Then I learned that I hate college and stress ate quite a bit because I'm a retard.

I managed 1500 easily, I just wasn't working out at all.

Although I'll fully admit I have a giant crush on this girl I work with which has reignited my motivation. I'm disgusted with myself over the fact that I didn't feel confident enough to ask her out immediately. I need to be a better version of myself.
>>
Eat 1700cals a day, you weeaboo. After a week, recheck your TDEE and subtract 1000.

Stop with the crazy fasting shit. Just eat three meals of 565cal.

2lbs a week and you'll be skinny by late next year.
>>
>>39348984
Good advise, but why am I a weeb?
>>
>>39348982
>Is it really that harsh?
>It fucking sucks
You seem to think so. You should be somewhat hungry, not passing out. Seriously, do you think you can keep this up for a year? Once you start your classes, get a job, fall out with a friend, or whatever else? You don't need a crash diet, you need a healthy eating habit.
>>
>>39349070
I was passing out in BJJ before I started the diet again, though. Basically like halfway into our warmup, my vision starts going dark, my knees get shaky, and I feel nausea. It goes away faster if I focus on breathing deeply and just sit out a minute.

My whole body feels hot when this happens, and I'll be sweating buckets when everyone else is just lightly sweating.

I'm not sure what's happening. Could be asthma related but I'm not wheezing or gasping when this happens.
>>
>>39348994
cause you are fat and visit 4chan
>>
>>39349226
That's fair.
>>
>>39348852
Your not really that fat. Or short. Also, when you do IF, your supposed to eat one big meal to hit your maintenance TDEE. I would recommend eati after your JJ lesson though, because carb backloading might help you some.
T. Been doing IF for about a year.
>>
>>39349448
Does the fast give you any measurable benefits, or would I be doing the same thing if I took this anon's advice here >>39348984 and just distributed it among 3 meals per day?
>>
>>39348953
>Pick something you can stick with for the rest of your life
FTFY
>>
Asthma is a fake disease. I used to have it before I realized it was fake.
>>
>>39348852
>I've been eating 1000-1200 calories per day
95% chance this is bullshit. If true that's too much of a cut.
>>
TLDR
something about Jewjitsu and blowjobs
>>
>>39349745
Not exactly wrong, but I wouldn't put it that way for several reasons. Most obviously, you shouldn't need to keep losing weight for your whole life, even if you're doing it slowly. Besides which your circumstances will change, and your diet might need to change with them.

Plus "a year" is a definite period that I for one find far easier to imagine than the indefinite "rest of your life", which sounds more negative and suggests the joyless "you can never eat nice things" approach to food.
>>
>>39349803
I'm telling the truth. It's really harsh. I tried it to see if I could handle it, and the answer is "kind of".

I have a friend who claims to eat only 200 calories per day "except on weekends" and has said to me that the average grown man eats 1200 calories per day. He does nothing but talk out of his ass. I am not doing that; I measured everything to be sure my numbers weren't bullshit.

I just don't want to go on a slow "one pound per week" cut. I want at least 2 lbs gone per week. 4 would be ideal if that's even possible.
>>
>>39348852
Your deficit is too big. Eat 1600-1800 a day.
>>
>>39349473
It's much easier, and very sustainable. I don't count calories, and I lose weight easily. You just have to make sure that you are eating healthy food until you are full, then don't eat again for 16-20 hours.
>>
>>39348852
>I've been eating 1000-1200 calories per day
>Jiu-Jitsu 3 times per week
>I'm 22 years old, male, about 5'10 or 5'11, and weigh 271 lbs

Yeah that's too little. Try 2000
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.