[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So bear with me here, but...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

would abducting and raping people, assuming I hypothetically have an avenue to constantly get away with it, be a viable workout routine to get out of dyel mode? What kind of gains would I be looking at?

Again, just asking hypothetically here.
>>
Hamplanets will give you progressive overload, and people won't care, so you get flexibility in your workout. Abduct hamplanets, OP.
>>
>>39348518
>Actually trying to be this edgy outside of /b/
>>
>>39348612
What kind of diet will I be looking at to maximize my gains?
>>
>>39348518
You might consider bringing a spotter in case you fail a rep.
>>
>>39348842
>implying
I'll just start with little colored children and work my way up
>>
Ironically it will make you better with girls. The tension and stress will make you learn to keep your cool at all times and teach you to overcome emotions that could cloud your thoughts.
>>
Would love to see a picture and brief write up about the sort of person that makes posts like this
>>
>>39348893
I actually was thinking about this when i read the thread
Wouldnt this be a pretty viable dating strategy?

If you abduct a girl and keep her locked up and bond with her stockholm syndrome is bound to kick in
Its more likely to succeed than going to bars or trying tinder/online dating but its illegal
I dunno...
>>
>>39348809
Eat them after you fuck them. Mind the cholesterol though. Do decent cardio to compensate.
>>
>>39349101
I will chase and catch a couple gym bunnies a week for cardio
>>
>>39349372
Careful. They kick like mules.
>>
>>39349466
I'll bring protection
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.