[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sexual health/fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0747.jpg (72KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0747.jpg
72KB, 1024x1024px
Alright /fit// I'm in quite a predicament.

I met this girl, she's gorgeous, intelligent, funny, a fiery redhead with green eyes, a dancer, gymnast, and a generally sexy woman. There's only one slightly significant problem... She has the herpes 2 virus.

What should I do? I really like her, and she says she takes medicine daily, but is it really safe?

Does anyone have any experience with this?

> general sexual health/fitness thread
> pic not related
>>
>>39345566
You had to make a thread about something that took me two seconds to google?

http://www.healthassist.net/conditions/herpes.shtml

>Herpes virus is spread only through direct contact of broken (abraded) skin and mucous membranes with the contagious area (an infected person's herpes lesions, mucosal surfaces, genital or oral secretions). Mucous membranes of the mouth and genital area are the most vulnerable sites.
> if he takes valacyclovir (Valtrex®) 500 mg once a day, he can reduce transmission also by about 50%.

So its not "safe" but the risk is lower
Finding a girl who is willing to fuck is hard work, ill admit but herpes doesnt have a cure so think really fucking carefully about this shit mate
>>
>>39345566
lmao stay the fuck away bro she's probs had more than 20 cocks in her
>>
>>39345587
It isn't even about getting a girl to fuck, cause I don't have an issue finding attractive fuck buddies, but I honestly feel a really good connection with this girl.

I just wanted people's opinions on it, I googled it beforehand, but I like asking around
>>
>>39345597
She said she got it from a long term sexual partner who cheated on her

Regardless of whether or not that's true, I don't really care how many sexual partners she's had
>>
>>39345625
>i dont care how many sexual partners shes had

cuck
>>
File: 1430600501405.jpg (28KB, 565x463px) Image search: [Google]
1430600501405.jpg
28KB, 565x463px
>entering a relationship with someone with an incurable STD
You realize that you'd be having sex several times a week for a prolonged period of time right? Even if the transmission rate is low you're bound to catch it eventually, and then you're fucked forever.

Not to mention that you can't ever have unprotected sex with your girlfriend.
>>
>>39345633
The only people who care how many sexual partners someone has had are fucking virgins

I've had plenty of one night stands with random women so if I were to care about someone's number of sexual partners I'd be a huge hypocrite
>>
>>39345599
If youre lucky enough to be able to find girls on the regular then i envy you, ive been single for almost two years and ive met three single girls during this time. I shit you not, three
Most girls, even the shitty ones are always taken

You seem like a chill guy so why dont we trade? Please tell me your secret to finding chicks

If you feel a connection to the girl then i think its great, she most likely isnt telling people about her infection and even if she is its below the belt so it wont show.
I dated a girl who had the lip herpes type and i never got infected, she was really careful about no kissing during an outbreak and outbreaks only came around maybe twice a year.
If she eats medicine for it and is healthy otherwise she probably wont suffer many outbreaks but when they do show its gonna be a bitch

Be open minded and try it mate, the risk of infection is fairly low and the reward seems great
>>
>>39345651
The trick is being /fit/ and relatively attractive, but being a nice guy. I can get away with being a total dork since I'm attractive and girls find that endearing.

Also get a bunch of different dating apps since it's truly a numbers game.

She's literally perfect except for that one significant issue :/
>>
>>39345671
>The trick is being /fit/ and relatively attractive, but being a nice guy
I got that down but i never meet any single girls, there just arent any around where i live strangely enough.(im not counting fat girls, for obvious reasons)
As soon as im done with uni, im moving

Guys will tell you she has had tons of unprotected sex and whatever but you dont seem to care about that and honestly, you shouldnt.
Most girls have had multiple partners, its just common sense since any decent looking girl has been approached by guys for several years
The risk of infection is fairly low and from what ive read up on its only during the breakout period that you can get infected
Dont worry about that and give her a shot, maybe her story about the cheating ex is true but it doesnt really matter
You cant change the past, you can only change the future
>>
>>39345709
I mean I live in a city so there are ALWAYS more women on tinder. You can always go for the "taken" ones. It's douchey imo and I don't even mess with taken girls, but some people focus on them.

To really get girls, focus on a hobby or something. The more you have your life together, the more girls will be interested. Plus you can meet girls and if you share interests, boom, you're already more likely to get with them
>>
>>39345649
>literally in your op you are whinging about some slut with an STD

you don't see the problem here? if western sluts didn't drop their panties so easily we wouldn't have this problem
>>
>>39345747
I havent tried tinder, seems to just not be working where i live for noone
Best friend dumped his gf since she was a fucking moron and not very pretty. We met again during a party and she showed how many chadesque guys she was rejecting simply because they wanted her to come over and fuck, that really put a dent in my belief in tinder when a 8-9/10 guy gets rejected by a 6/10 girl, several actually

I got my life in order, i got hobbies and the charm but i dont find the girls. All thats left are the taken ones...guess thats what ill have to do
there is this girl at the gym ive been talking to, really sweety but her friend says she is hands off since she has a bf but fuck it.
If there are no single girls, ill hunt those with weak bfs
>>
>>39345779
The trick is to not simply ask them to come home with you, you have to make it seem like it was their idea to do it
>>
>>39345818
I can sort of sense a willingness to flirt from several girls who i know have boyfriends and they havent told me about it so it seems they are on board for it but doing from flirting to fucking is a long step

I hate having to manipulate to get laid but what else am i supposed to do?
>>
>>39345649
I'm a Virgin and I don't care.
How do you get one night stands with randoms?
Just chat up girls when you're out , drink a bit and ask them out if they seem interested?
>>
>>39345913
Alcohol is the key. If I'm at a party with alcohol, I will get laid, guaranteed
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.