[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: download (21).jpg (7KB, 106x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (21).jpg
7KB, 106x183px
Thoughts?
>>
>>39340282
Pretty good for a rum and coke occasionally. Buying soda regularly is a retarded waste of money though.
>>
>>39340282
The best fucking shit ever. They should replace regular coke with this. Maybe it'd force the fatties to lose weight.
>>
Dogshit

compared to water, it:
-incites you to drink /eat other sugary shit
-is infinitely more expensive
-is disgusting past 12 hours opened since it loses gas
-has an effect on your digestion, can make you feel bad
>>
>>39340308
i found you jesse hehehe
>>
>>39340397
>other sugary shit

When did this start? This claiming-sugar-free-drinks-are-loaded-with-sugar meme? This same shit happens in every /sip/ thread. Has to be a meme. People can't be this retarded.
>>
Pretty good for cutting. It's a nice dessert or something when you want down thing sweet yet no calories
>>
>>39340282

Only people I see drinking this are individuals concerned about blood sugar and want a classic coke taste.

AKA old people.
>>
shitty underage alternative to sips
>>
>>39340397
>leaving a can of coke open for 12 hours

your own fault, isn't it
>>
>>39340424
he means that sweet drinks, even coke zero which has no sugar, yet is still sweet, makes you crave other sweet flavors. nobody ever said coke zero was "loaded with sugar"
>>
>>39340424

He isn't saying that there is sugar in the drink, he's saying that if you drink coke zero you'll develop a taste for sweet things so you'll be more likely to eat other sugar filled food like chocolate bars.

Do you even know how to read?
>>
>>39340282
1. Can of coke zero
2. About an ounce of half and half
3. Scoop of vanilla whey protein
Blend with ice
>>
>>39340282
I drink this all the time. It cant be good for me, but it helps with cravings.
>>
>>39340499
>>39340501
Does it even have the same effect though?
I drink it whenever I go out to eat and never have the same cravings as when I eat something like candy.
>>
>>39340528

I don't think it's a physiological thing, more in your head. I generally find that when I have sugar/sugar like things I tend to get in the habit of eating more of it.

If I don't touch the stuff for a while my sugar cravings literally fall off a cliff. But then, if I'm going to eat something unhealthy I much prefer salt and oil, some people are just different.
>>
>>39340499
>>39340501
Excuse me professors, but do you know what the indefinite pronoun "other" means? It implies that the object of the sentence ("sugary drinks") is additional to the subject. It is more of the same thing it modifies. The subject is a "sugary drink." Additional "sugary drinks" are "other" to the subject.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.