[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What path would /fit/ take?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: HLsawbZ.jpg (217KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
HLsawbZ.jpg
217KB, 1024x768px
What path would /fit/ take?
>>
Path of the Scooby, as much fun as the rippetoe path would be
>>
>>39338427
scoober
>>
Scooby is /comfy/ and first choice. Seid is the worst, Zyzz and Rippetoe fight on the same plane of self indulgence. Id edge it to Rippetoe over zyzz.
>>
Goobs
>>
Snoopy
>>
>>39338427
Uncle scoobels
>>
File: 1473412145838.png (356KB, 599x510px)
1473412145838.png
356KB, 599x510px
>>39338427

>mrw no path of iron

but if I had to choose; Scooby
>>
>10 years to reach a goal body
Scoobert, the fuck you doing, man?
>>
>>39338427
Obviously the path of the Scoobertson. Funny thing is the Scoobert path is actually attainable without some weird divine intervention, and in shorter than 10 years, only without the old man physique and living 130 years bit.
>>
I'd go with Scooby, hell I already follow his plan.

To make it more balanced you should lose all your hair after leaving his village. And maybe have to take it up the butt from scoob at least once. As a mentor/mentee thing.
>>
zyzz lol no question
>>
>>39338427
Are there AIDS drugs in the Scooby village? Would need to Magic Johnson mode to survive all that HIV.
>>
Rippetoe.
I'll be the hero this city deserves.
>>
Scooby > zyzz > rippetoe > seid
>>
Seid. I hate people. Children I despise
>>
>>39339084
this
>>
Scooby. But I don't think I can live without squats 2bh
>>
lol easy, zyzz
>>
File: IMG_3384.png (403KB, 500x373px)
IMG_3384.png
403KB, 500x373px
>>39338427
>7/10 that loves you unconditionally
Sign me up
>>
>>39338427
>no path of Dom
Lame as fuck but if I had to choose it would be scooby
>>
>>39338427
Rippetoe. Sounds the most fun desu.
>>
>>39340495
>bullets can no longer hurt you

I dont give a shit about my physique if I can turn into a literal super hero

If I really wanted something to stick my dick in, I'd just rape someone
what are they going to do? shoot me?
>>
>>39338427
Rippetoe path by far.
>>
Scooby ofc
>>
>>39340569
>Implying that mark won't give you that succ once you become the human he's always wanted to create
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.