[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your worst training/nutrition mistakes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1477659465003.gif (470KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477659465003.gif
470KB, 200x200px
>tfw you didn't listen to people saying mixed grip can cause muscular imbalance if you don't switch it up

should have listened. now during squats my body tilts to the left and causes lower back and knee pain on that side.

sitting back more and only going to parallel seems to help though
>>
>>39337855
>mixed grip can cause muscular imbalance if you don't switch it up

I'm not sure that's what's causing your problem. Try doing squats with a band around your knees and watching the "Hip shift in the squat" video on Juggernaut's YouTube channel.

Biggest mistake for me was doing keto for six months and not nutting up and counting macros sooner. Carbs make me so much stronger desu
>>
>>39337878

Nah pretty sure its muscular imbalance, my entire left side is bigger and stronger.

Keto sucks balls though, works wonders for appetite control but I felt like dogshit doing it.
>>
>>39337855
Poorfag growing up so I didn't get enough to eat and when I did eat I wasn't able to count the calories or proteins because I needed to eat it
>>
Also not starting earlier
>>
File: 1477047257489.png (432KB, 621x440px) Image search: [Google]
1477047257489.png
432KB, 621x440px
I shoulda fapped with both arms, now my right arm is stronger
>>
>>39338214
sometimes I close my right eye so that the left could keep up with it
>>
My right calf is stronger than the other because I always star going up the stairs with my right feet.
>>
>>39337905
It's normal to have a stronger side. I pull >5.5 plate with mixed grip have never had any problems like this.
>>
>>39337855
carbs will make you fat, you need only protein to build muscle.
>>
>>39337855
oh fuck, thats why i feel pain in my left knee.
thanks for advice mate
>>
>>39338531

I'm not fat. I eat the right amount of calories, the right ratio of macros, and am getting stronger. Calories are what matter with regards to weight gain or loss, where they come from matters a lot less.
>>
>>39338400
what did he mean by this
>>
>>39337905
>entire left side is bigger and stronger
>this is somehow caused by my hand facing the wrong way during one exercise
nope
>>
I made the mistake of not using my butt to start descending and sticking it out during squats. I felt self conscious and gay when I did it. Instead, I would start descending with my knees and put lot of pressure on it instead of my quads.

Now after some pain and deloading, I always try to feel as gay as possible when doing squats. That's how I know I'm doing them right.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.