[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I got fat then flabby then fat again and trying get back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: qguPQif.jpg (173KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
qguPQif.jpg
173KB, 640x1136px
Hi. I got fat then flabby then fat again and trying get back on the saddle one more time.

Supermarket closes in 1 hour. I have a job so I am not limited to cheap food. But I have a job so I don't have much time for cooking. What can I buy today (sunday, 5pm) that will last me until friday night and I can easily cook ?

I figure breakfast could be banana/apple + oats and boiling water but I have no idea for lunch and evening meal.

Help, pretty please ?
>>
I am also thinking of tuna and salmon for lunch plus some vegetables but I don't know which.

Basically, I need fast and easy recipes.
>>
>>39336585
My favorite quick and easy meal is tuna salad. It takes maybe 10-15 mins and has alot of protein and not so much calories in it.
2-3cans of tuna
1/2 onion
1/2 Paprika
>optional
2 hard boiled eggs
Some diet mayonnaise (or real mayonnaise depends on your needs)
>1.
Chop the onion and paprika.
>2.
Open the can of tuna and let all the oil drill out then put it in a bowl.
>3.
Put everything together and add mayonnaise until its nice and creamy (but be careful mayonnaise has a lot of fat).

Then just eat it pure or on top of some toast in which case you made yourself a tasty tuna sandwich
>>
>>39336585
Also just eat vegetables for snacks instead of processed foods.
For example
Make your self some carrot or cucumber sticks in low fat herbquark (?)
>>
>>39337302
>eating canned meat
not healthy bro. no amount of pushups is going to cleanse you of lead poisoning.
>>
>>39336534
cook vegetables, add stock cube and salt
>>
>>39336534
I eat this meal 4-5 times a week.

it takes about 30 mins a day to cook, except for the rice which I make in bulk at the beginning of the week.

>brown rice
>baked veggies with garlic sea salt and olive oil (half sweet potato, 3-4 mushrooms, snap peas/asparagus/broccoli)
>chicken breast (cook every other day, refrigerate the half I don't eat) with hot sauce
>black beans, also cooked from can and saved for rest of the week

Rice is boiled in bulk and saved the whole week.
All veggies except sweet potato cooks for 10 minutes @400. SP bakes for 30 minutes.
Chicken is marinated in the morning and cooked when I get home, George Foreman grill for 6ish minutes. Cut in half and eat the other tomorrow.

When I want to start, I microwave rice+black beans. Oven bake veggies @ 400. Take snap peas and shrooms out, put on rice and cover. cook potatoes for another 10 minutes, then preheat foreman grill and cook chicken. after the next 10 minutes, chicken/potatoes are done. ez pz
>>
>>39337302
>My favorite quick and easy meal is tuna salad. It takes maybe 10-15 mins and has alot of protein and not so much calories in it.
>2-3cans of tuna
>1/2 onion
>1/2 Paprika

Oh, nice ! I remember I used to add one pepper to that + cumin + curcumin !

No patience for hard boiled eggs. If calories adds up I feel better just gulping them as is (without the shell of course)

I don't like mayonnaise (except with fries but I am from Europe) so it's fine.

Nice recipe there.
>>
>>39337354
You mean soup ? That's gonna be for the next week-end, I plan to freeze it and eat/drink it at work.
>>
>>39337395
Hmmm. It might be doable ( I have a tough commute) but that'll be for next week as it requires poultry I haven't bought today and some preparation to get the schedule right (I have evening classes).

Thanks everyone !

Any arguments against microwave heating of frozen prepared meals ?
>>
File: fitdiettldr.jpg (871KB, 1126x1001px) Image search: [Google]
fitdiettldr.jpg
871KB, 1126x1001px
>>39336534
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.