[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is possible to train martial arts simply for the aesthetics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Is possible to train martial arts simply for the aesthetics?

I want to be able to do those cool useless bullshido moves and do flipkicks in the air.

My goal is diferent than most faggots who train martial arts, they want to be the most tough motherfucker who can kill you in the street.

That seems to me to retarded nigger delusions, because most real life conditions is some dumb nigger with a knife at best who doesn't know how to fight and some drunk faggot who will get K.O. by any boxing begginer.

There's not point in training real life combat if you're not into MMA or doing competition, seems like an useless skill.

Yeah, you broke the nose of your bully, enjoy getting sued for personal injuries faggot. God forbid you kill a nigger in a fight because your ass will be pounded in jail by tyrone because martial artists enjoy no self defense in law (seriously, look it up).

I just want to be able to jump like a faggot while doing BS katas.

I like martials arts but never practiced them.
I want to practice them for sport and being fit.

What do you think?
can I go to a gym and explain my goals?

Also, bullshido thread faggots.
>>
>>39336459
maybe tricking is for you then
>>
>>39336459
if you want to do jumps and cool looking shit start doing parkour or gymnastics
>>
tae kwon do is all bs aesthetics.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfXpRn8uFL8
>>
>>39336594
came here to post this

who hurt you OP?
>>
>martial artists enjoy no self defense in law (seriously, look it up)

Yeah if you're a legit blackbelt or a pro MMA fighter who caves a nigga's skull over some stupid shit, it might be an issue for you. If you're a faggot like OP I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
Tae kwon do does a lot of flashy flip kicks and whatnot. You might also consider judo, since it's basically the best martial art on the earth. You won't learn how to do crazy power ranger stunts but you will learn how to throw someone and how to be thrown, the latter being one of the best skills you can have in life. Also it's the most fun I have ever had in my life so there's that too
>>
>>39336459
but boxing is the most aesthetic looking sport there is IMO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPW-D_RGNW0
>>
>>39336459
Take up kung fu

Jackie chan said that MMA is not martial arts at all

also flying kicks are not completely useless
>>
File: download.jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 225x225px
>>39336459
You should do Brazilian jiu jitsu. Learn how to choke people and break their limbs on the ground
>>
>>39338388
who the fuck cares what jackie chan says
>>
>>39339755
Jackie Chan definitely has aesthetic movie martial arts, there is more to martial arts than combat efficiency. Its not just combat there is art involved
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.