[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hey guys. It's my first time here in /fit/ and I had a few questions about fit and 4chan as a whole. My first question is where do I go to post a greentext story if it kind of has no context related to any of the boards?
My other question was for you "/fit/izens"? What are some good chest and pec work outs for someone who's kind of skinny (muscular too) but wants fuller pecs?
>>
it's ok buddy don't worry about it i can help you out.
First off make sure you dont do any of those heavy dumbbell exercises they will make you too big and bulky. Don't read that ghastly sticky either it's full of broscience.
Don't eat over 50g of protein per day because any more will turn straight into fat.
Just do a few pushups, pullups and light cardio and that six-pack will come out in no time ;)
>>
>>39333894
Fresh off the boat from reddit, eh? :)

For a fuller chest I'd recommend 100 push-ups per day.
>>
xDDDDDDDDDDDD upboat plis
>>
>>39333894
It's very simple.
Read the /fit/ sticky.
Don't post off-topic shit at all.
>>
>>39333894
You really should do the One Punch Man workout!!! It takes a real man but you become a superhuman. Plus the nerdy girls will loooove it.

Edit: thanks for the gold :)
>>
>>39333894
no context related to any of the boards is /b fucking idiot
>>
>>39333894
Do pushups. 100 twice a day. Do as many as you can, DO NOT STOP BEFORE 100 A DAY. You need to feel like you can't move anymore. That's how you'll make gains

To make sure you're muscle are being worked hard enough you need to be really sore, and your urine should be getting really dark red/brown. That means your body is building more muscle
>>
try harder buddy
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.