[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

21 pounds - 15 days

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: MoodKiller.jpg (71KB, 1000x774px) Image search: [Google]
MoodKiller.jpg
71KB, 1000x774px
Hi /fit/, I'm usually a lurker on 4chan and I never really come here seeing as I am obscenely overweight. I said fuck it a couple days ago and I've gone on a low calorie diet consisting of only protein shakes and supplements. I eat around (800 calories a day) and after the first week i've started working out at least 30 min of aerobic exercise ever day since (I plan to bump it up to an hour once I can handle it). When I started, I weighed 341.3 lbs. and since this morning weighed in at 320.6 lbs. I know that this is not a sustainable way to lose weight, once i reach my goal of 100 lb. loss i plan to eat how i use to before the weight loss (Greens, white meats, good fats, and whole grains only). I'm sharing all this because i plan to post here each time i hit a milestone, i. e. another 20 lbs. Inspiration and criticism is welcome, inb4 i know I'm disgusting for letting myself get this obese.

TL:DR
>Lost 21 pounds in 15 days
>Protein Shakes and Supplements only
>30 min of aerobic exercise daily (will bump up to hour when able)
>Started at 341.3 lbs. (320.6 now)

Feel free to share any weight loss stories and/or physical life changing events
>>
>before the weight loss
I meant to say "before the weight gain"
>>
>only eating dietary supplements
jesus fuck anon they're called SUPPLEMENTS for a reason
>>
>>39333119
keep at it bro, stay motivated. you'll make it one day
>>
>>39333119
There's a case report of a guy who fasted under the monitoring of his doc for health. I think they gave him only essential protein, fats, etc and he didn't eat real calories for over a year. Lost a couple hundred pounds I think.

You may find that interesting.
>>
>>39333132
I know but all i can really say is, an extreme problem needs an extreme solution
>>
>>39333157
Really? Any idea where i might find that report? Anything helps really
>>
>>39333119
Damn OP, you're doing great, but health comes first. Don't starve yourself. Getting fit, whether you're bulking or trying to get leaner, is a gradual process.
>>
>>39333175
I'm not really starving, I eat "my meals" every 5 hours with smaller protein supplements in between at 2 1/2 hours. Essentially I'm eating around 7 times per day. I have started to get cravings for the foods i was eating before though
>>
File: IMG_0189.jpg (40KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0189.jpg
40KB, 447x456px
>>39333119
You would have had to burn through 85,900 kcals over the span of those 15 days in order to lose that weight in fat. Even if you burned through 3kcals a day you would still be short 52,900kcals short. If you burned through 3kcals a day you would have lost 9.4lbs meaning you're left with roughly 12lbs left to lose that weight. If you attribute water retention solely to processing sugar, your body has 5376 grams in that excess weight and it takes 3.5 grams of water to process it. Leaving you with almost 3lbs of just sugar which is about 4 2-liters of soda worth of sugar to process.
>>
>>39333222
I'm a little confused, I don't know too much of the specifics of weight loss like you. Essentially my sugar hasn't been lost? Even if i keep my water intake where it needs to be at? 208 fl. oz daily to be exact with this app I used.
>>
>>39333247
I'm saying, with my vastly empty knowledge of weight loss that that weight loss can be attributed to shedding excess sugars and the water that is necessary to process those sugars. So you're empty body weight of you is 320lbs. I don't know shit though and my assumptions were to just illustrate a point. I have no idea what rate you're burning calories at
>>
>>39333266
Oh, I see. Well thank you for the exact numbers, it's something else for me to take into consideration
>>
>>39333164
No. Do not do that. Your body cant just live on supplements alone. Just read the sticky.
>>
I'll post my story so far

>Started 4 months ago at 310lbs, couldn't squat myself, let alone the bar
>all my muscles were weak, no definition, just a giant blob of fat
>friend sacrifices his workout one day to teach me how to squat, and fix my form for my lifts like bench. Also taught me that nobody cared that I was a fat fuck at the gym
>weighed in at 268lbs today (fluctuates a lot beacuse I drink at least half a gallon of water during my workout)
>kinda happy, but I know I could have lost more if I stuck to eating clean, but I had a week of weakness
>muscles are starting to show, can flex in the mirror and see something resembling a human form

As for losing weight so fast, don't. It's gonna be hell for you later on, and your risk of loose skin increases exponentially, unless youre a genetic lottery winner/ exceptionally lucky.
>>
>>39333310
I needed somewhere to start, it's not a permanent life style. but thank you for you concern
>>
>>39333359
Congrats man, that's really impressive. Hell later on? How?

I didn't mention it before but I used to lift and all that good stuff. I actually trained people for awhile because I knew the whole shabang for gaining muscle (fat dude training a fit people? It looked more autistic than it sounds). I know workouts for all types from novice to expert.
>>
>>39333119
eat chicken, broccoli and green beans at 11, 2 and 5
porridge for breakfast
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.